5'3 chud tells me its over

sample

sample

.
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Posts
1,396
Reputation
2,151
I am not tall by any means. I stand at 173cm.

This nigga wore NEW ROCKS WITH BOOSTERS INSIDE (4 inches) and told me "dang you're a lot shorter in person" despite me being very open about me being a manlet.

He tried flexing his shoulders and gymcel progress, told me "I mog you", but I am 6 inches wider than him... (I have a 20 inch bideltoid and I haven't worked out a day in my life)

We were walking the streets of Manchester and not a single girl looked at him. I got 7 diff IOIs and I even got asked for my number whilst I was with him by some black girl.

Yikes...
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sulfuras
holy buzzwords

mb for the water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sulfuras
DNRRRRR NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: sample
1000114679
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: sample
I am not tall by any means. I stand at 173cm.

This nigga wore NEW ROCKS WITH BOOSTERS INSIDE (4 inches) and told me "dang you're a lot shorter in person" despite me being very open about me being a manlet.

He tried flexing his shoulders and gymcel progress, told me "I mog you", but I am 6 inches wider than him... (I have a 20 inch bideltoid and I haven't worked out a day in my life)

We were walking the streets of Manchester and not a single girl looked at him. I got 7 diff IOIs and I even got asked for my number whilst I was with him by some black girl.

Yikes...
let him live in his fantasy land
maybe he won't rope
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sample
I am not tall by any means. I stand at 173cm.

This nigga wore NEW ROCKS WITH BOOSTERS INSIDE (4 inches) and told me "dang you're a lot shorter in person" despite me being very open about me being a manlet.

He tried flexing his shoulders and gymcel progress, told me "I mog you", but I am 6 inches wider than him... (I have a 20 inch bideltoid and I haven't worked out a day in my life)

We were walking the streets of Manchester and not a single girl looked at him. I got 7 diff IOIs and I even got asked for my number whilst I was with him by some black girl.

Yikes...
hes projecting
 
  • +1
Reactions: sample

Similar threads

WonkyChin186
Replies
10
Views
58
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
basedhood
Replies
8
Views
40
basedhood
basedhood
eyes33
Replies
9
Views
34
eyes33
eyes33
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
12
Views
63
roymustang
roymustang
mocco
Replies
1
Views
19
DrunkenSailor
DrunkenSailor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top