Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Solidcoin, Quantumphysics and 6 others
Seriously. I don’t get it. Blackpill / LMS theory CANNOT explain this. Have a I really wasted all my life worrying about looks for no reason? I’m legit going insane.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Where is the stacy?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ErbCel, Amexmaxx, epictroll and 6 others
not stacy, he has a great face outside of his hair

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member, Erik-Jón and 4 others
she's mtb nothing special:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Xangsane, ChristianChad and 1 other person
5.5psl minimum

Are you joking?
no, she has beautiful eyes but shes probably not an 8, maybe a 6.5 might look too masculine. ask dudes in general. we dont really know the 8/10 criteria which is why its hard for us to find a stacy

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
That guy actually looks decent, he's only really missing hair. Your view is tremendously skewed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20820, BoneDensity, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
he looks tall+ he is not 2 PSL

That guy actually looks decent, he's only really missing hair. Your view is tremendously skewed.
This sub told me hair is life!?? I literally took dutasteride and broke my dick and this bald dude is slaying hotties?

no, she has beautiful eyes but shes probably not an 8, maybe a 6.5 might look too masculine. ask dudes in general. we dont really know the 8/10 criteria which is why its hard for us to find a stacy
Easily an 8 by normie scale.

This sub told me hair is life!?? I literally took dutasteride and broke my dick and this bald dude is slaying hotties?

Easily an 8 by normie scale.
i mean 6.5 on normie scale. girls like this usually arent seen as 8s by normies for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642

Last edited:
ask random dudes who are non pslers and report back, srs
All honestly man I don’t think you know how to rate. 6/10? Medium tier Becky? So like you go outside and half the girls you are look better than this?

E7218AEA 31B7 4BD3 AE86 E563320223B0

She is mid tier becky, not fit, and from the looks of the guy she is dating she is already on the high side of twenties which is when these girls start to have a hard time finding males, she can get a one nighter from someone better but not LTR

HTB

• Love it
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
with white girls, yes.
I agree with you if we’re talking true rate me ratings. I was taking normie scale here. But it seems like most people agree with you tbh, so maybe I guess I was overrating to begin with.

7542A046 C023 4E0D B63B 561834038BFC

hair is life, so idk how he got her cause she def smvmogs him, but come on OP, she's mtb

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Where the Stacy? Also, that guy would mog her if he has hair and a nice stubble.

She’s not even a MTB, LTB imo, what the fuck???

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Blackgymmax
He is 3.25 - 3.5 PSL, she is 4 PSL.

Can you retards stop making these crying posts where you call your 4/10 oneitis a “high tier Stacy”

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie
I am 6 foot, 1.82m barefoot.
Easily do better, if you live in the west you can slay many ethnic HTB with your pheno.

• Woah
Easily do better, if you live in the west you can slay many ethnic HTB with your pheno.
Can you post a pic of an ethnic HTB? By ethnic do you mean MENA / South Asian / Latina?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Can you post a pic of an ethnic HTB? by ethnic do you mean MENA / South Asian?
Not sure about MENA as a whole, not many middle easterners where I live, most of them stick with their own but Asian and Curry women for sure.

Pretty much any 4.5PSL women that’s ethnic and has a slight self hate, many in the west, a lot of blonde blue eyed normies I know are dating ethnic HTB, they usually chase them, I know a curry HTB girl that rejected a 5.5PSL curry guy cause she was waiting for a 4PSL white 5’7 dude to be with her (they are dating now)

• +1
Asian and Curry women for sure.

Pretty much any 4.5PSL women that’s ethnic and has a slight self hate, many in the west, a lot of blonde blue eyed normies I know are dating ethnic HTB, they usually chase them, I know a curry HTB girl that rejected a 5.5PSL curry guy cause she was waiting for a 4PSL white 5’7 dude to be with her (they are dating now)
These good examples?
choose-positivity-every-morning-picture-id640307210
young-indian-female-university-student-stock-photo-picture-id1272815911
beautiful-young-woman-reading-a-book-D14R8W.jpg
school-girl-stock-image-picture-id1029797636
beautiful-female-indian-college-student-portrait-by-corridor-stock-image_csp10330068.jpg
beautiful-young-college-student-school-260nw-79542745.jpg
pretty-indian-girl-14527152.jpg
asian-brunette-indian-woman-long-hair-24318972.jpg
portrait-beautiful-indian-girl-20200371.jpg

These good examples?
choose-positivity-every-morning-picture-id640307210
young-indian-female-university-student-stock-photo-picture-id1272815911
beautiful-young-woman-reading-a-book-D14R8W.jpg
school-girl-stock-image-picture-id1029797636
beautiful-female-indian-college-student-portrait-by-corridor-stock-image_csp10330068.jpg
beautiful-young-college-student-school-260nw-79542745.jpg
pretty-indian-girl-14527152.jpg
asian-brunette-indian-woman-long-hair-24318972.jpg
portrait-beautiful-indian-girl-20200371.jpg
Yep that’s about the level, maybe slightly more attractive, you also should be able to LTR your white looksmatch tbh unless your non NT

• Love it
Yep that’s about the level, maybe slightly more attractive, you also should be able to LTR your white looksmatch tbh unless your non NT
NT according to this quiz :lul::lul::lul:

It is bullshit though imo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Aspie quiz result

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob