5'4 almost 18 years old is there any way to increase height that doesn't involve getting cancer in the process?

mrwanPG

mrwanPG

Iron
focused on maxxing my face. it's not too bad. focused on style. also not too bad. but girls still don't even glance at me. plus I looks autistic because my face is pseudo-masculine but my height is that of a 12 year old

• So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova, User28823 and sportsmogger
bro just shift realities and stop copeing with this clown world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, finn899, User28823 and 2 others
hgh and aromasin asap, check if ur growth plates are open

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Want me to be completely honest go get LL only possible way to ascend you can safely get 4-7 inches of height

• +1
Reactions: urcin and sportsmogger
yes but i dont know how . its possibly already happening but we dont know .
so if you go back in time and you cant remember what you did before wouldnt you just make the same mistakes over and over? no way of ever telling then if you could go back in time maybe its worth;ess

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
so if you go back in time and you cant remember what you did before wouldnt you just make the same mistakes over and over? no way of ever telling then if you could go back in time maybe its worth;ess
depends , if future is not predetermined then randomness would change the outcomes . for the better or worse , idk , but has utility when ur cursed as a hopeless subhuman

focused on maxxing my face. it's not too bad. focused on style. also not too bad. but girls still don't even glance at me. plus I looks autistic because my face is pseudo-masculine but my height is that of a 12 year old
LL surgery, everything else is cope/ too late to do

• +1
Reactions: User28823
LL, I heard the procedure is fairly safe these days

What ethnicity are you?