5'4 framecel curry slaying

D

Deleted member 19529

Iron

WTF? How do you make sense of this? At first I thought surely this is fake and he is paying the girls but then how is going to fake an 8 hour long video and pay 100s of girls. I believe him honestly. And don't cope by saying he is good looking. He has so many failos going that you would think girls would be speed dialling immigration services to deport him back to the streets of Mumbai before he can even open his mouth to say hi.

Do girls actually not care about looks after all? This goes contrary to my entire life experience. Even when I was a bluepilled normie I knew looks matter. I would reject girls below a certain looks level and I am an incel. If I was more GL I would reject even more girls. Yet I am supposed to believe that a 5'4 framcel Indian has an equal value to foids as a 6'4 gymmaxed white chad. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, to_stop_da_cope, currylightskin and 9 others
Looks actually don’t matter that much, well they do, but unless you’re severely deformed, then you can likely pull some good looking women if you aren’t an autist. Most people here just have severe bdd and have convinced themselves otherwise, I know plenty of ugly short fucks that have pretty girlfriends. But don’t expect to pull any high tier stacies unless you’re Chad. Stacies are still attainable though, just need to work for it and not be an autistic incel. I’m still going to spend $50k on surgeries though lol, being good looking does make things easier by far.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, recessed and Johanjohan
He's Canadian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18522, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
That’s Canada

Canadian women are liberal thots who think sleeping with 400 guys is female empowerment so they have no standards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, Deleted member 18522 and 11 others
That’s Canada

Canadian women are liberal thots who think sleeping with 400 guys is female empowerment so they have no standards
In aus a guy I know mentioned he was talking to a girl who bragged about all the abortions she had :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan, Chadeep, Growth Plate and 4 others
Why I wasn't born a compact curry slayer :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
@rand anon lifefuel. take the Canadapill:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
HOLY SHIT...

IT'S FINALLY BEEN DONE...

The blackpill has finally been debunked...

That’s Canada

Well why am I still a kissless dateless virgin wizard in my 30s in Canada then? I guess it's because I'm a white man and they don't get virtue signaling points for fucking me.

Last edited:
That’s Canada

White woman don't even count as a slay,too easy to slay.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: marauder and Richard_Hungwell
IT IS because he is decent looking. His failos are only minor except for his shit skin.

This is why I always say face > height.

His eye area is decent and facial harmony too.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18522 and Deprived

WTF? How do you make sense of this? At first I thought surely this is fake and he is paying the girls but then how is going to fake an 8 hour long video and pay 100s of girls. I believe him honestly. And don't cope by saying he is good looking. He has so many failos going that you would think girls would be speed dialling immigration services to deport him back to the streets of Mumbai before he can even open his mouth to say hi.

Do girls actually not care about looks after all? This goes contrary to my entire life experience. Even when I was a bluepilled normie I knew looks matter. I would reject girls below a certain looks level and I am an incel. If I was more GL I would reject even more girls. Yet I am supposed to believe that a 5'4 framcel Indian has an equal value to foids as a 6'4 gymmaxed white chad. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i have some short asian friends IRL and they do REALLY well in clubs. this site probably has not much IRL experience it seems

That’s Canada

same in all of the west tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
IMG 20220612 203346

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF