5'4 manlet how to not cope / rope

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
No money for LL before 30. Is it a lost cause to bother with women?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, joeveniro, Earn__Greatness and 2 others
how old are you?

holy shit, you need fame, money halo, but it won't make bitches go for you, but for fame or money, you'll still smash, but this smash doesn't taste as good

23. Face at my best days have been told an 8, probably PSL 6 MAX in reality, ecto body but some muscle, good style, good social skills.

But as manlet as you can be before midget.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 1973
23. Face at my best days have been told an 8, probably PSL 6 MAX in reality, ecto body but some muscle, good style, good social skills.

wear lifts with boots, have taller hair.

pm your face, but at this height your only hope is status maxxing unfortunately
Kevin Hart Headshot Kevin Kwan High Res  scaled e1589926838234

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 1680, owlofathena and 6 others

I would recommend you to rope but at that baby size a rope is too big

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 1973 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Nicwecw 14

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Yeah that’s a pretty shit height ngl. Wishing you the best in this cold world

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Need2Ascend and St. Wristcel
I'm sorry

• So Sad
you can go even to 175 cm with ll so it's~ 5'9 I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 6512
Dont rope bro. Its not as over as people might tell you here. But you have to accept that you will never be the dominant chad getting the best bitches. Is that ok for you? If yes, then you will still get girls if you lookmax/lifemax properly. I mean you know yourself how your past with girls was?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, joeveniro, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
Is LL to 5'8 worth it or just cope and will still be manlet?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
if ur 23 why is it gonna take you 7 years to save for LL? you should work like a motherfucker 2 or 3 jobs a week anything to reach $100000 maybe twice that and do LL double LL and gain the maximum height. I'm gonna do LL, I'm 21 but it certainly isn't gonna take me till I'm 30 years old bro. Your life begins after LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1973
pm your face, no way in gandyallah are you psl 6 in the face, are you 5'4 from faceandlms streams

It would make your life mulitple times better, but thats expensive obviously so moneymaxxx bro, dont rope you got only one life

how tall ru in cm
164, can go to 172, claim 173 and heightmaxx with fila disruptor

Dont rope bro. Its not as over as people might tell you here. But you have to accept that you will never be the dominant chad getting the best bitches. Is that ok for you? If yes, then you will still get girls if you lookmax/lifemax properly. I mean you know yourself how your past with girls was?
Had couple gurls find me attractive in the past, they were very decent looking for my standards

• +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax
164, can go to 172, claim 173 and heightmaxx with fila disruptor

Had couple gurls find me attractive in the past, they were very decent looking for my standards
do the 2 phases of the surgery so you gain like 6 inches

bruh how tf is everyone here is 6'+
I am like 180.5 cm and I get height mogged here 24/7
idk, I wouldn't trust anyone about dicksize, height in the internet if I were you, at least I don't, so don't even trust me bruh tbh

idk, I wouldn't trust anyone about dicksize, height in the internet if I were you, at least I don't, so don't even trust me bruh tbh
what's even the point of lying about height

bruh how tf is everyone here is 6'+
I am like 180.5 cm and I get height mogged here 24/7
irl in middle europe most guys my age were about my height tbh, but frauding to 6'3 Im barely ever get height moged now, this only shows how 2 inches can change shit

do the 2 phases of the surgery so you gain like 6 inches
Would cost 100000 euros and 2+ years recovery assuming no complications. At best I can pull femurs max 8cm

pm your face, no way in gandyallah are you psl 6 in the face, are you 5'4 from faceandlms streams
Might be claiming BS, could even be 4 D: not well versed with system

this tbh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Mouthbreath, owlofathena and 2 others
@saturn97 lol 23 too nice username, what ethnicity are you

• +1
Would cost 100000 euros and 2+ years recovery assuming no complications. At best I can pull femurs max 8cm

Might be claiming BS, could even be 4 D: not well versed with system
it's not 100000 euros lol, I may check it out for you gimme a minute

Bro stryde with giotikas is 45000 femur and 47000 tibia

Greece bro
so you did some research, then you prolly know more than me :rolleyes:

a lot of faggots in here will try to give u false hope, it is OVER FOR YOU.Guys at 5'11/6'0 struggle a lot with women.I'm so sorry for you, I know u didn't ask for it but It's over man.It is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Since when is the recovery 2+ years? Thought that's couple of months

so you did some research, then you prolly know more than me :rolleyes:
Yes man have researched deeply, anything other than LL is cope for manlets my size, the day I found this surgery was the happiest day in my life

Can I pm face to someone to get honest brutal obliterating PSL rating?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, St. Wristcel and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Yes man have researched deeply, anything other than LL is cope for manlets my size, the day I found this surgery was the happiest day in my life

feel free to pm me I don't have any reasons to send it to anyone else

• +1
a lot of faggots in here will try to give u false hope, it is OVER FOR YOU.Guys at 5'11/6'0 struggle a lot with women.I'm so sorry for you, I know u didn't ask for it but It's over man.It is brutal.
Not hoping to slay or even become chadlet bro, just to not be treated like subhuman and perhaps with lots of looksmaxxing bang some 6 or 7/10 if I am lucky

Since when is the recovery 2+ years? Thought that's couple of months
No way, if you do double LL to walk properly 2+ years I d say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
its worth it. 5.8 is worlds better than 5.3. I've seen the difference between 5.8 and 5.3 men and how they're treated. 5.8 at least get respect. 5.3 people get treated like literal children.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person

If you feel safe dm'ming me i can rate.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
its worth it. 5.8 is worlds better than 5.3. I've seen the difference between 5.8 and 5.3 men and how they're treated. 5.8 at least get respect. 5.3 people get treated like literal children.
5.3 is short girl, 5'7 is tall girl, that just shows the difference

• +1
I don't see an option to DM, could it be because I am new?

No way, if you do double LL to walk properly 2+ years I d say
That makes me kinda reconsider it, but I definitely wanna fix my slight genu varum anyways so I'll take all height gain from that if possible... What do I know, gotta read into it more tbh

yeah man rope time

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: owlofathena, klamus and Deleted member 7521
Your sexual fulfillment in life is very important, but trust me that there is more to life than sex, pick some hobbies that interest you, personally I am a big fan of hunting and martial arts. Also you said a few girls found you attractive in the past and they were good by your standards, so it is not over for you. Don't let retards make you feel that life only begins once you fuck a stacy, even a normie that you are happy with is a lot more than many trucels get in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet and noobeater
If you where ethnic you could have bigger chance to get women. Arranged marriage is great.

• JFL
Reactions: PhuccinManlet
first of all, don't height fraud.
at 5'4 there is no point wearing boots or doing your hair high. it will make you look really stupid and it's obvious.
unironically try owning your height as part of your identity. be normal it shouldn't be that bad.

don't even think about LL. going from 5'4 to 5'6 won't do anything.

5.3 is short girl, 5'7 is tall girl, that just shows the difference

Difference between 5.7 and 5.4 is not that large.. My brother wife is 5.7 and my brother is 5.4 But they are almost at same height as each other.. The difference is not drastic.

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet
Difference between 5.7 and 5.4 is not that large.. My brother wife is 5.7 and my brother is 5.4 But they are almost at same height as each other.. The difference is not drastic.
cope try reversing their heights in photoshop and youll see a difference