5'4 manlet how to not cope / rope

first of all, don't height fraud.
at 5'4 there is no point wearing boots or doing your hair high. it will make you look really stupid and it's obvious.
unironically try owning your height as part of your identity. be normal it shouldn't be that bad.

don't even think about LL. going from 5'4 to 5'6 won't do anything.

There was an user who is 176cm tall and he uses 4 cm lifts and 2 cm shoes.. 5.11 and women called him tall without noticing anything.

cope try reversing their heights in photoshop and youll see a difference

I see them almost in every week.. Its not big difference as it might seen... unless by brother wife is lying about her height.

I see them almost in every week.. Its not big difference as it might seen... unless by brother wife is lying about her height.
she is, 3 inches is big difference, compare 6'0 and 5'8 or 6'0 and 6'3

There was an user who is 176cm tall and he uses 4 cm lifts and 2 cm shoes.. 5.11 and women called him tall without noticing anything.
if you are 5'8 you are salvageable. but at 5'4 AT MAX he can LL to 5'8 looking like a complete freak. there's no point.

Im sorry bro, you can still change location to the phillippines, but that market is also oversaturated, your best hope is to cope until getting LL then moving to a manlet country

Also, adding the classic graph

Heightpill

If you jump to 5'10 tru LL there is still hope, but you will never be gigaslayer with those stats

Lil Uzi Vert maxx

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I'm so sorry man. The height brings you down to a PSL4 Max, probably more like a 3-3.5. Passport max my man

• +1
No money for LL before 30. Is it a lost cause to bother with women?
My father is 5 3 as well and somehow did it imo you should start moneymaxxing and betabuxxing

Somehow i got 5´9 thank allah

Bro I feel you, im 6'3 and I feel height mogged all the time.
Its over for us :(

• So Sad
Reactions: klamus and johncruz12345
Bro I feel you, im 6'3 and I feel height mogged all the time.
Its over for us :(
Bro. I feel insecure with my height of 6ft 6. I wish I was taller. :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
height is overrated, with good face the world is yours

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
i think you can still find relationships but I mean 5’4 is just awful for life satisfaction

Its over for you bro

dont rope just find shorter girls and heightfraudmaxx and have a good posture
5'4 is defo short but there are still plenty of girls shorter than you
a lot of girls will date u as long as you are taller than them doesnt matter by how much so just focus on looksmaxxing and personalitymaxxing and ur good to go

• +1
Reactions: xanderthegr8r and johncruz12345
dont rope just find shorter girls and heightfraudmaxx and have a good posture
5'4 is defo short but there are still plenty of girls shorter than you
a lot of girls will date u as long as you are taller than them doesnt matter by how much so just focus on looksmaxxing and personalitymaxxing and ur good to go
Thanks bro, that s what I am doing till the 50k for LL are saved

• +1
  • So Sad
Yeah 5'4 its a wrap, eigher LL or move to asia, ideally you'd asianmax as a student / sexpat english teacher till ur 30 then go LL + LIFTS

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and johncruz12345
Yeah 5'4 its a wrap, eigher LL or move to asia, ideally you'd asianmax as a student / sexpat english teacher till ur 30 then go LL + LIFTS
I am a manlet even in asia bro, average height is like 170+

It’s time to KevinHartmaxx bro
Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and nonserviam
KevinHartmaxx is PSL 8+ and celebrity bro, no hope only rope
I honestly hope that in the near future there will be a way to grow taller for adults, but anyway try to find some good copes (maybe where short height is an advantage or at least doesn't matter). Also it probably helps to have a friend who's in a similar situation

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10449
I honestly hope that in the near future there will be a way to grow taller for adults, but anyway try to find some good copes (maybe where short height is an advantage or at least doesn't matter). Also it probably helps to have a friend who's in a similar situation
Thanks for encouragement bro, there is way to get taller just costs 50000 at least and you might get crippled but I'll do it anything else is cope for manlets

Friends are all tallfags bro, 6'1+, imagine what foinds think of me when they see me next to them D:

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Many girls just want a guy at least same height so you can still get a gf
Heightmog is a dude game. you’ll never be the slayer of the group (like 90% here) but there’s no reason you can’t connect with a girl.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10449
Many girls just want a guy at least same height so you can still get a gf
Heightmog is a dude game. you’ll never be the slayer of the group (like 90% here) but there’s no reason you can’t connect with a girl.
Thanks for encouragement bro, it is a bit hard to find gurls my height because I live in NL, and the competition when it comes to height is crazy as you can imagine

That said, when I was not bald and fat there were like 3 or 4 girls that liked me and they were a solid 6 to 6.5 (not PSL just my own subjective standards) and that is more than enough for me, not looking to slay Stacy s (wouldn't be able to anw)

a lot of faggots in here will try to give u false hope, it is OVER FOR YOU.Guys at 5'11/6'0 struggle a lot with women.I'm so sorry for you, I know u didn't ask for it but It's over man.It is brutal.
They struggle because of their face not their height

Not being tall is fine even if youre 5'4 you can still be saved but having no money is a death sentence.

Even if you LL your proportions will make it obvious that your short

brb spending 2 years inside learning how to walk again without going mentally insane
brb never being able to do any form of running again

At 5'4 instead of coping with height going for a better face with brutal methods is a better option

depends tbh. if you feel like shit from not getting women yeah give up. but if you dont rlly give a shit about women that much , then just fcareermax and be rich & wealthy. then eventually u can look around maybe beta buxx. prob not get married (why u shouldn't anyways, its stupid) idk why everyone here is so obsessed with women tbh, i thought it was a joke at first but ppl are actually obsessive for mediocre pussy

Lol can't tell if the rope stuff is a joke or not. There is more to life than looks and do not let these armchair incels tell you otherwise.
Anyway if U can fraud to like 5'6 somehow then u might be ok (if you are good looking like you said you were, not saying u are completely saved at 5'6 but i think shorter guys could still slay if they were GL and have other things going for them. I mean i am 5'8 and fine)

Lol can't tell if the rope stuff is a joke or not. There is more to life than looks and do not let these armchair incels tell you otherwise.
Anyway if U can fraud to like 5'6 somehow then u might be ok (if you are good looking like you said you were)
Yes obviously joking about rope.

Idk I had girls tell me I am 7 or 8. Maybe they were outliers and I got lucky. Maybe they just wanted to boost my confidence. Who knows

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
You have plenty of time, Move to scandinavia find job and then to greece 45k greece

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
There's a good looking youtuber called 5'4" (aka TheTruthHurts). If you can find some of his videos it might be nice to listen.

Anyway, it's over btw.

There are two main black pills, the racepill and the heightpill. The lookspill is a redpill but not a black one given that it's fixable through surgery, except in the case of facial deformities and a few asymmetries (e.g. JFL @ OBO, not gonna happen). The racepill is a violent one if you're Chinese/Indian-looking and not tall and good looking. The heightpill is the worst of them all. It's literally, actually, over. Not only is it brutal and beyond your control, it's also unfixable. Therefore it qualifies as a blackpill.

5'7" here, had to realise this truth and swallow it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
I'm so sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
There's a good looking youtuber called 5'4" (aka TheTruthHurts). If you can find some of his videos it might be nice to listen.

Anyway, it's over btw.

There are two main black pills, the racepill and the heightpill. The lookspill is a redpill but not a black one given that it's fixable through surgery, except in the case of facial deformities and a few asymmetries (e.g. JFL @ OBO, not gonna happen). The racepill is a violent one if you're Chinese/Indian-looking and not tall and good looking. The heightpill is the worst of them all. It's literally, actually, over. Not only is it brutal and beyond your control, it's also unfixable. Therefore it qualifies as a blackpill.

5.7 is not in catastrophe category. You can still have decent pheno with 5.7... My cousin 5.7 literally mogs me even when IM 5-6CM taller than him. His pheno is great.

• +1
Reactions: brainded
My 5'5 - 5'6 friend has a decent body count with normie to high tier normie girls. He wears lifts to 5'8, is gym maxxed, and has a chad lite face.

Anyway, it's over btw.

5 PSL face at 5"7 > 4 PSL at 5 10