5'4, norwood 6 and micropenis at 53

real_rxz

real_rxz

Bronze
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
278
Reputation
254
Title sums it up
I am new to this "looksmaxxing" but at 53 years old better late than never
Is there a way to reopen my growthplates? I heard about something called ERDA but not sure if itd work
Also started taking minoxodil and finnasteride for my head, hopefully it can reverse 10 years of being fully bald! 😁
Rock on fellow looksmaxxers
 
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ReccesedSlavic, Jgns and 1 other person
484552
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: baunew, Bat, ReccesedSlavic and 3 others
Title sums it up
I am new to this "looksmaxxing" but at 53 years old better late than never
Is there a way to reopen my growthplates? I heard about something called ERDA but not sure if itd work
Also started taking minoxodil and finnasteride for my head, hopefully it can reverse 10 years of being fully bald! 😁
Rock on fellow looksmaxxers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horseman.
I went to the pet store, bought several toothless fish, and pleasured myself with them.
 
Title sums it up
I am new to this "looksmaxxing" but at 53 years old better late than never
Is there a way to reopen my growthplates? I heard about something called ERDA but not sure if itd work
Also started taking minoxodil and finnasteride for my head, hopefully it can reverse 10 years of being fully bald! 😁
Rock on fellow looksmaxxers
How many wives have you had
 
Title sums it up
I am new to this "looksmaxxing" but at 53 years old better late than never
Is there a way to reopen my growthplates? I heard about something called ERDA but not sure if itd work
Also started taking minoxodil and finnasteride for my head, hopefully it can reverse 10 years of being fully bald! 😁
Rock on fellow looksmaxxers
if the post is real: idk about u, but personally if i was 53 i would prioritize on retiring rather than looksmaxxing :lul:
 
I doubt you are actually 53. :AngryFroge:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Short
Also, you most likely do not have a micro. The average is 5.2” BP x 4.6” (both figures rounded up).
 
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Similar threads

pleasevanity
Replies
6
Views
42
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
NW3Slayer
Replies
16
Views
104
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
revelations214
Replies
8
Views
72
CheezyPoof
CheezyPoof
Prøphet
Replies
41
Views
224
Splinter901
Splinter901
infraorb
Replies
4
Views
43
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top