5'5 AND 5'7 ARE THE SAME. 5'7 AND 5'9 ARE THE SAME. BUT 5'5 AND 5'9 ARE NOT THE SAME AND HERE IS WHY

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Edit: Inb4 cope thread
I am not saying 5'9" guys should start considering themselves 5'11" jfl
I'm saying that one manlet you heightmog by 2 inches, most people would assume you're actually the same height
Anyone below 5'10" should still rope asap

Common sense / water thread kinda ngl

what I brutally remembered is that everyone wears a variety of shoes which may be flat or add like 3 inches.

Also, an inch difference is simply, for example:

Let's say you're 6'0" barefoot and someone else is 5'11" barefoot and you're side by side

The actual top of the 5'11" guy's head would typically be at the top of your hairline. All it takes is a slight decrease in the quality of your posture compared to theirs and the 5'11" guy will look the same height as well. Now, let's say you're wearing flats and he's wearing airmaxes. Now he looks taller than you. Then there's hair height as well as a factor

Well, this whole thing about posture and shoe insole stuff I just said isn't even the main issue. It's simply the fact that since the top of a 5'11" guy's head would be at a 6'0" guy's hairline and that difference wouldn't be big enough for most people to see instantly.

THE MAIN POINT OF THE THREAD IS

Don't feel great as a 5'7" midget for mogging 5'5" little men because essentially everyone will assume you're a 5'5" little man too.

Same goes with any two inch height difference. 3 inches is the mininum to be noticed in a reasonable time-span. It may not be enough for the literal person you're heightmogging though. Especially if they have a gay alien skull, they'd look up and might even think they slightly heightmog you.

I'm only 2.5-3 inches taller than my mom. She had to ask someone to confirm if I was actually taller than her.

My dad is 6'0" while I'm a little man. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, klamus, thecel and 4 others
cope, you just need to liftmaxx :bigbrain:
1A3B57A3 B2E4 4421 AD56 A0D6EA7068D2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis, Beetlejuice, BearBoy and 9 others
i’m 5’8 and proud

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, mortis, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Yeah 5'5 is not 5'7 and 5'7 is also not 5'9. That not really how height works brah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 13787, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Yeah 5'5 is not 5'7 and 5'7 is also not 5'9. That not really how height works brah
You obviously missed the point of the thread. What I'm saying is that a 5'7" person should not feel dopamine off of "mogging" a 5'5" person because the various facts already stated in the thread support the fact that people would just assume they're the same height, so that's another reason they're almost just as bad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
You obviously missed the point of the thread. What I'm saying is that a 5'7" person should not feel dopamine off of "mogging" a 5'5" person because the various facts already stated in the thread support the fact that people would just assume they're the same height, so that's another reason they're almost just as bad.
But I did read your thread bro and trust me nobody thinks people who are 5'7 are the same as people who are 5'5

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17217
For men yes, for women no.
They will repair the difference

20220404 191754

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Growth Plate
@Serial Mogger thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger
@Serial Mogger thoughts
Here's another attempt of me explaining the meaning of this thread
I am not saying 5'7" being the same as 5'9" as some sort of positive thing. That shouldn't even make sense to assume given I said 5'7" is the same as 5'5". By saying 5'7" is the same as 5'9" (utilized "same" for dramatic title effect, I don't mean it wholeheartedly literally), I'm referring to how brutally close it should be for a 5'9" person to see how close they are to midget 5'7" faggots like me.

The motivation of this thread was realizing how brutally close an already giga midget me @ 5'7" is to this 5'5" dwarf at my school, as visualized by this user:
For men yes, for women no.
They will repair the difference

View attachment 1622059

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Dnr thread title is bs
In the west you are not seen as a man at 5'7 while at 5'9 you are just seen as below average but normal height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Growth Plate
Dnr thread title is bs
In the west you are not seen as a man at 5'7 while at 5'9 you are just seen as below average but normal height
I am exactly aware of this fact. You would've known if you even read the beginning of thread. You missed the point I was actually making

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
you are very non NT

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel and Growth Plate
Edit: Inb4 cope thread
I am not saying 5'9" guys should start considering themselves 5'11" jfl
I'm saying that one manlet you heightmog by 2 inches, most people would assume you're actually the same height
Anyone below 5'10" should still rope asap

Common sense / water thread kinda ngl

what I brutally remembered is that everyone wears a variety of shoes which may be flat or add like 3 inches.

Also, an inch difference is simply, for example:

Let's say you're 6'0" barefoot and someone else is 5'11" barefoot and you're side by side

The actual top of the 5'11" guy's head would typically be at the top of your hairline. All it takes is a slight decrease in the quality of your posture compared to theirs and the 5'11" guy will look the same height as well. Now, let's say you're wearing flats and he's wearing airmaxes. Now he looks taller than you. Then there's hair height as well as a factor

Well, this whole thing about posture and shoe insole stuff I just said isn't even the main issue. It's simply the fact that since the top of a 5'11" guy's head would be at a 6'0" guy's hairline and that difference wouldn't be big enough for most people to see instantly.

THE MAIN POINT OF THE THREAD IS

Don't feel great as a 5'7" midget for mogging 5'5" little men because essentially everyone will assume you're a 5'5" little man too.

Same goes with any two inch height difference. 3 inches is the mininum to be noticed in a reasonable time-span. It may not be enough for the literal person you're heightmogging though. Especially if they have a gay alien skull, they'd look up and might even think they slightly heightmog you.

I'm only 2.5-3 inches taller than my mom. She had to ask someone to confirm if I was actually taller than her.

My dad is 6'0" while I'm a little man. XD
Who cares if it's all about face

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nah 2 inches of height difference is very noticeable, even 1 inch is noticeable(it's not a mog tier difference though). 2 inches is where mogging starts, 4 inches and plus is mega mogging tier

Edit: since 5'5 and 5'7 are both turbomanlet tier, 6ft+ people can't tell exactly there are 2 inches between them. I can't tell for example. But as a 6'2.5 guy, I can definitely tell the difference between 6ft and 6ft2. I look down while talking to 6ft flats while I feel the same height with 6ft2 guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
since 5'5 and 5'7 are both turbomanlet tier, 6ft+ people can't tell exactly there are 2 inches between them.
this was literally the fucking point of the thread
@5ft1

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
anything below 6'1= instant rope

• +1
Imagine being a manlet

• +1