5'5, turned 16 a month ago - Help needed

zrcon

zrcon

Iron
Joined
Dec 4, 2025
Posts
35
Reputation
10
As the title suggests I'm genuinely fucked,
shortest kid in my class and my growth plates might genuinely be closed.
Dad is like 5'6 mom was 5'4, brother got the good genes grew to 5'11 and I'm here at 5'5.
Anything that i could do to get even a little taller?
I'll probably just get some height increasing insoles for now to make me look average height atleast.
In the end I know I'll get told to rope or get limb lengthening surgery which I won't be able to afford.
 
Last edited:
Get an X-ray to see if your growth plates are still open. And take ERDA, it’s the only way at the stage you’re at.
 
As the title suggests I'm genuinely fucked,
shortest kid in my class and my growth plates might genuinely be closed.
Dad is like 5'6 mom was 5'4, brother got the good genes grew to 5'11 and I'm here at 5'5.
Anything that i could do to get even a little taller?
I'll probably just get some height increasing insoles for now to make me look average height atleast.
In the end I know I'll get told to rope or get limb lengthening surgery which I won't be able to afford.
damn sending blessings (6’2, 9.2 inch pp)
 
  • Love it
Reactions: zrcon
Ight I’ll look into it, thanks :Comfy:
Good Luck bro

Christian Bale Aura GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: zrcon

Similar threads

JavzLar4
Replies
20
Views
68
arima_kisho1
arima_kisho1
yzmmmm
Replies
7
Views
58
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
marky03
Replies
0
Views
17
marky03
marky03
Ratul_
Replies
4
Views
78
neverstresssss
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top