5'6" girl say Im her height ( while Im 5'11" in shoes )

N

Nation

Platinum
She's serious, im 5'9" manlet barefoot but she doesnt notice any difference and she always points out we are the same height.

She even told me I look a lot taller in a picture with her while its not like this irl.

You literally need to have a full head over her to not being seen as short.
I dont think she was shit testing, she was just repeating what she sees

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mafiaboy, PeakMaleHeight, randomvanish and 10 others
JFL I'm barefoot 5'11 and even this height isn't safe, LL to 6'2 or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, PeakMaleHeight, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
She's serious, im 5'9" manlet barefoot but she doesnt notice any difference and she always points out we are the same height.

She even told me I look a lot taller in a picture with her while its not like this irl.

NIGGA WHAT SHOES U WERE

It's mind blowing how insecure about their height a large majority of women are.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, gogger, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Women are incredibly fucking shit at understanding physical 3D space. Think of parallel parking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel, XAE17, Deleted member 17308 and 9 others
Women are incredibly fucking shit at understanding physical 3D space. Think of parallel parking.
This guy's knows what he's talking about.:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 16133

holes are disgusting man
this gives me no hope as im a 5 6 manlet
you cant have a simple conversation w them or hangout w them without looks being brought up
i gaurantee she was trying to make you mad but also probably thinks ur short
thats fucking crazy though even if i get to 5 11 after hgh foids will still think im short

• +1
Reactions: gogger, ItsOverCel and ROTTING
only use is to fuck and thats it
they are a hole and thats it

anything below 6 ft barefoot is just unacceptable as a zoomer, 6ft zoomer is equivalent of 5'7 oldcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Paroxysm

They are crazy bro.

At least 50% of the woman I see IRL wear 4-6 inches of platforms... It's ridiculous how much they fraud.
And foids can never get called out for that.

And since you'll be shorter than them, even though without shoes you will be taller, they won't even pay you any attention.

Then as a man you gotta break your bones and get LL because foids are allowed to wear them. Ultimate recipe for a social disaster in a society as even the average height man would suffer. (like you)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 17829
Yeah women on average are getting taller
My mom is 5’8
My sister is 5’7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
My ex used to insist her dad was taller than me. The tip of his head reached my forehead when he had taller shoes than mine. I think women literally register you as smaller when they don't respect you, their emotions shape their reality down to what they see with their own eyes lol. She still claims her dad is 175cm tall. More like 168 given that I'm 172 barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
That's why I'm glad I'm 6'2" as I'm convincingly taller than all girls. Never met a girl noticably taller than me

My ex used to insist her dad was taller than me. The tip of his head reached my forehead when he had taller shoes than mine. I think women literally register you as smaller when they don't respect you, their emotions shape their reality down to what they see with their own eyes lol. She still claims her dad is 175cm tall. More like 168 given that I'm 172 barefoot.
shes just coping for her inferior genetics dad

How old r u?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You stupid retard, it meant she called out your heightfrauding bluff. If you were legit 5'11 she wouldnt have said this

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, mafiaboy and GigaAscender
You shouldn't take anything women say seriously, they're pretty retarded

Yes similar thing happened to me, how do you explain that?
Why are you talking about respect?

TRy sleep stretching,some guys at the age of 25 have gained 2 inch in height with it.

If u can give ur telegram usenrame,i can add u to their group.

TRy sleep stretching,some guys at the age of 25 have gained 2 inch in height with it.

If u can give ur telegram usenrame,i can add u to their group.
@Nation

You stupid retard, it meant she called out your heightfrauding bluff. If you were legit 5'11 she wouldnt have said this
Not at all, I never told her I was 5'11", but I still had her head at my eye level at most.

Yes similar thing happened to me, how do you explain that?
Why are you talking about respect?
because she's a BPD whore who fucked me over in multiple ways + cheated on me. she never respected me in the slightest throughout the whole relationship and it showed in her snarky remarks about many things i couldn't change, slowly chipping at my self esteem etc but i was a desperate faggot so i still stayed.

she's gaslighting you, typical whore behavior

Not at all, I never told her I was 5'11", but I still had her head at my eye level at most.
What? You just continue being retarded. No. She Had one Look at your feet and saw that you were a frauding retard. That never Works Out.

What? You just continue being retarded. No. She Had one Look at your feet and saw that you were a frauding retard. That never Works Out.
Lol

1 inch is barely detecteable when you have high top or boots

Legit tbh, if she really likes your face and feel that you're masculine enough she will perceive you as taller, remember, for women it's emotions & feelings >>>>>>>>> logic and everything else

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Nation and Paroxysm
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and randomvanish

its just one goblina bro dont worry. Everyone says im tall and im 5'11-6'0