5'6 manlet claims he gets Chad treatment by Jailbaits

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice
Screenshot 20240531 154802 2

Imagine having to make up these types of of stories to prevent fellow manlets from roping.

Do you know the looks level you must have to be HARRASSED BY YOUNG WOMEN? I have tall HTNS friends who get ignored by foids :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhajiitMogger, Deleted member 71265, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
View attachment 2956518

Imagine having to make up these types of of stories to prevent fellow manlets from roping.

Do you know the looks level you must have to be HARRASSED BY YOUNG WOMEN? I have tall HTNS friends who get ignored by foids :lul::lul::lul:
It depends what age range he is around. If he said it was by adult women I’d instantly call bullshit but JBs have much lower standards so it’s plausible

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt, ElTruecel and 3 others
It depends what age range he is around. If he said it was by adult women I’d instantly call bullshit but JBs have much lower standards so it’s plausible
Well, Gen z is anything born around 1990-2010, I just like to mess around lol

What he is describing is basically Chad experience, that's why I call it tales. Young women won't go around asking for manlet's numbers or sexually harassing them :lul:

What he is describing is basically Chad experience, that's why I call it tales. Young women won't go around asking for manlet's numbers or sexually harassing them :lul:
I consider jbs to be 12-16, some users say 18 yr olds are jbs but that’s bullshit

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Face is law

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Height doesn't matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, theonewhocantascend, Mewton and 3 others
uh no, women comment "hes so tall" all the time

youre coping
Turbo manlets I knew irl 5’3 - 5’7 were less incel than the 5’8 - 6’0 average crowd. even have a 6’5 KHV ogre friend.

But 4/5 of the shortest kids of my graduating class who were 5’3 had a gf

• Hmm...
Turbo manlets I knew irl 5’3 - 5’7 were less incel than the 5’8 - 6’0 average crowd. even have a 6’5 KHV ogre friend.

what's your fucking point

Never experienced or witnessed it irl it’s bs
your short guys that had a gf probably were rich, money is the only thing that can compensate for manletism

doesnt disprove height being female gaze, which is true.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Costcosuperstore, Mewton and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710, theonewhocantascend, Mewton and 2 others
he is 100% right about this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Mewton
You dont know that, you dont live their life.
I was friends with them
go to the video where girls are around chico, literally the entire comment section is saying hes tall
Ok ? So what doesn’t mean ur incel because of ur height that’s essentially my point

I was friends with them
Ok did he show you his entire bank account, manlets who get girls easily have money period end of story.
Ok ? So what doesn’t mean ur incel because of ur height that’s essentially my point
I didnt disagree, though thats not the same as saying that height is male gaze only

Ok did he show you his entire bank account, manlets who get girls easily have money period end of story.
One of them has been in an ltr with the girl since 8th grade
I didnt disagree, though thats not the same as saying that height is male gaze only
Ok it’s mostly male gaze

Show me where I asked for ur input
why be a hater man i was making a joke to keep quiet on the jbs age so muh fbi doesn’t come

This motherfucker has a wife and make 6 figs apparently Wtf.

My experience too. An example would be a friend who's like 5'6 with a pretty girlfriend that has always had an easy time with women however, he has a goodlooking face and is... what for it.... NT.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and ElTruecel

By the way I know a 4'9 indian janitor who slays blonde stacies daily it's all about your confidence in the end of the day :bluepill:

Height past 6'2-6'3 is male gaze.
6'2 sucks
6'3 is the beggining of height halo.

Height isn’t the sole reason for someone’s inceldom

Ok
Depends on your height.
Most of the times it probably won't be the only reason, it depends on how hard your height failos you and the positive attributes you posess that can compensate for it.
Blackpillers talk about height because it's one of the key components of masculinity, something that helps shape how other men see you and also something that's pretty hard to change.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
This motherfucker has a wife and make 6 figs apparently Wtf.
Who???

Well I don't know about that, didn't stalk him, but sure, anyone can have wife. But it only means something if she is younger than you n HTB+.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
6'2 sucks
6'3 is the beggining of height halo.
Any height over 6'3" is male gaze. 6'3" is the most "perfect" height in terms of proportions, modeling, athleticism, etc.

I personally think any height from 6'3" - 6'5" is best though.

there's that small chance he could just be a chadlet. If you have a 6-7 psl face you'll still get loads of attention from women even if you're a manlet. Ofc this doesn't apply if your height is meme tier.

Alright dog nutter, whatever you say, goes.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

Users who are viewing this thread

Back