5'6 metalhead Chad found dead in a woodland [BLACKPILLED REPLIES INCLUDED]

Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
rate guy in the OP?
A chad easily, his jaw carries hard, some users here might say "his eye area is shit", but his eye area is literally just henry cavills but with brown eyes instead

• +1
Danzig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
The guy was from Delevan WI. The Body was found in Clinton, WI. Apple maps tells me they are 14 miles apart. How bad at police work do you have to be to take 27 years to figure out that the body found in Clinton was the guy that went missing in Delevan?

• +1
The guy was from Delevan WI. The Body was found in Clinton, WI. Apple maps tells me they are 14 miles apart. How bad at police work do you have to be to take 27 years to figure out that the body found in Clinton was the guy that went missing in Delevan?
"His skull was cremated while the rest of his skeleton was buried in Johnstown Center Cemetery, Rock County, Wisconsin. His DNA and dental records were available."

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
It would be over for him in 2022
0 difference between any time periods
Someone listens to too many inexperienced incels who don’t know what they’re talking about

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I hear the different police stations don’t like to cooperate with each other

• JFL
@EverythingMattersCel

JFL, if he were subhuman or normie, his reddit pages regarding his death wouldn't have gotten 300 comments:

Screenshot 20220617 203212
Screenshot 20220617 203226
Screenshot 20220617 203253
Screenshot 20220617 203308
Screenshot 20220617 203321

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
It's Over him, atleast now he's 6 feet (down)