/

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
dont read this, I will fucking kill you.
You shit.
Honestly where the fuck am i gonna shit next. The money is going, the food, I am planning on eating more fat period.
I need to do cardio.
I need to fuck my own ass.

Remember reading Siddartha by that guy, german, did he fuck children? All of them do, i swear. Oh yeah, just go to some tropical island, fuck some children, put coconot oil on ur dick. Great intellect, truly, I love the early 20th century. Anyway, yeah, siddartha, that nigger jigger, fuck, what was it, falling like a stone through water. GReat methaphor buddy boyo, really. He also fucks and creates a son that then becomes a wreck. GOod story, I read a few times. He also wrote this shit. Eh.

narziss und goldmund, about a chad and some iq coper, and how their lives diverge. Looking back, very disturbing. Dude walks around fuckign random wifes and women. I dont get the point of that book, odd shit certainly.
Even mowgli gets a wife in the end of the jungle book (how tf did that happen).

I should reread some of that stuff in original language, my language is kinda crude, never been impressed by it and looking back, well there were a few that had the nimbus but they didnt make it into the mainstream anymore, society was a goner by then.

There wsa this narc foid, elizabeth wurzel (?), she wrote this self obsessed tract "prozac nation", i can not fathom how that became a movie, jesus, but its god awful. Its her own biography and dealings with being a depressed drug addicted foid. Antidepressants, prozac is mostly adressed. She talks about loving to suck dick and im not joking. Shes jewish of course, go figure, did I mention she roped a few years ago? Anyway, she writes her boyfriend fingerbanged her infront of the family while watching TV and then she sucked his cock and loved it and became a great cocksucker. Imagine taking pride in being a toilet. Foids everybody.

Horrible, fucking terrible book. Jew power gave it a stage tho.

Then there was this other shit, fuck, my dad gave me so much dumb shit to read fuuuuck, like its caled lazarus long i think, from 70s scifi shit. They had an obsession with incest and fucking kids back then holy fuck. I read in belgium it was mainstream even. There is footage of politicans talking about it. Anyway, if you thought lazarus long is about a dude with a huge dick you would be 100% right. ITs bizzare tier fucked up. In one section he...his daughters who are like 12 approach him to get creampied and hes like noooo the child will be mongo
but they are like dad this is not the middle ages, we are genetically pure teehee and then they fuck.
i wish i was making this up
the book terminates with him cucking his own dad, fucking his own mom and then getting shot on a ww1 battlefield.
what the fuck.

Another one, stranger in a strange land. Same shit. Origies, massive sex shit, then the main charcter pulls a typcial 60s 70s hippie stunt and dies in what a liberal would consider a heroic resistance - he gets blown to shit with a 12 gauge, at which point I also almost climaxed because it meant that nightmare of a tome was finally coming to an end holy fucking shit.
Typxical 60s 70s shit, bonny and cylde, vanishing point, easy rider - just kill the main characters, thats a good trick.

I cant beleive how much of this shit I consumed. Ah, another one, the drought by ballard. Holy mother of god, talking about climate change propaganda. Noboy today even remembers the bullshit they made up back then about all trees dying and earth turning into a dry fart in 10 years - nothing happened of course, as always. The drought feeds into that. Weird how every popular author always goes perfectly along with the agenda hmmmm how curious jfl fuck
anyway, the drought. what a shlogbody, nigga fucks his wife but shes in a different timezone form him physically somehow, so he cant satisfy her. also they brought sand form mars? because they took too much sand from earth by going into space so they had to put more weight again on the earth? i wish i was making this up.
great story though. splendid. Lobotomy in a novella, save yourself the surgeon, read that shit, its a literal suicide attempt.

ballard later on famously produced that shit called crash. Holy mother of god its bad. Its about people that have a fetish for car crashes. So,... you guessed it, they crash cars and then fuck each other while laying mangled in the wreckage.
There is also a movie. Nothing like a man and a woman deliberately having a frontal collision, getting flung out the windshield, only to embrace their broken bodies and have anal sex.
Thumbs up from me.

how far back do we have to go before we find some actual good shit? Moby Dick is literally about cocksucking and homosexuality, dont get me started. The whale only makes a cameo appearance on the last page.

70s sci fi was a stinker
Fantasy novels, yeah, i mean ugh. Used to read as teen, fuck that shit is gross now. british authors. very weird. foid like humor. Cant stand it anymore.

Its kind a interesting. Things are never concentrated in obvious places. You see a dripping, a drop, but the puddle is collecting under the floor boards. Theres childrens comics that contain great stuff, i found.
I cant believe dad bought that jordan peterson book.
he also bought the nassim taleb thing.
i dont get it.

things reflect the person making it. image and likeness bla bla, that is a very funny thing. If you have no convictiosn, you can not make anything of substance. There is a book called the peregrine, i have not read it yet, but the guy was obsessed with falcons, what a fag, but still, it shines through. Sometimes it pays off to listen people talk, they like that. One time this geezer told me his life story at work. His dad abused him, the mother threw water in his face but was nice to his brother. He fucked girls in the parking garage at school and then beat up a teacher.
He said on his way to school, this goose would poke its head through a fence and snap at him. I have experience with geese and they are cunts. So he said he put a wire around its neck so it couldnt pull its head back through. Dumb slut chocked itself.
Huge stink.
That was in the 50s or so, a goose was worth more then. People spent most of their salary on food.

He talked about many things, wanting to run away to america, his gf drove him to port ot get on ship, police caught him in harbor. INteresting fellow. NEver saw him again. Why did he open up to me?

dEar reader, wags hitchcock finger, meeeeh, hitchcock deliberately inflated the price of his movies my limiting distribution, that old fox, jfl, what a dog. fat fuck. Used to read three investigators books. God that is some proto shit. But I also read enyd blyton and she was, idk, that was a different times, eating icecream and going to boarding school.
We had this anthology book with jack london short stories. I did like that. Good shit, read many times. The Red, good story. Shit in english, fuck he really was a hypocrite and an alcoholic, was he now. It reads well in my language though.

Some say, london was gay. Miles Mathis is somewhat kookie tho, so i take that with a lot of salt. I wasted months downloading ihs fucing pdfs but he offers nothing in the end.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
didnt read but reacted and bumped:chad:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Aladin and BigJimsWornOutTires
We’re the only friends you have, nigger

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Aladin and BigJimsWornOutTires
dont read this, I will fucking kill you.
You shit.
Honestly where the fuck am i gonna shit next. The money is going, the food, I am planning on eating more fat period.
I need to do cardio.
I need to fuck my own ass.

Remember reading Siddartha by that guy, german, did he fuck children? All of them do, i swear. Oh yeah, just go to some tropical island, fuck some children, put coconot oil on ur dick. Great intellect, truly, I love the early 20th century. Anyway, yeah, siddartha, that nigger jigger, fuck, what was it, falling like a stone through water. GReat methaphor buddy boyo, really. He also fucks and creates a son that then becomes a wreck. GOod story, I read a few times. He also wrote this shit. Eh.

narziss und goldmund, about a chad and some iq coper, and how their lives diverge. Looking back, very disturbing. Dude walks around fuckign random wifes and women. I dont get the point of that book, odd shit certainly.
Even mowgli gets a wife in the end of the jungle book (how tf did that happen).

I should reread some of that stuff in original language, my language is kinda crude, never been impressed by it and looking back, well there were a few that had the nimbus but they didnt make it into the mainstream anymore, society was a goner by then.

There wsa this narc foid, elizabeth wurzel (?), she wrote this self obsessed tract "prozac nation", i can not fathom how that became a movie, jesus, but its god awful. Its her own biography and dealings with being a depressed drug addicted foid. Antidepressants, prozac is mostly adressed. She talks about loving to suck dick and im not joking. Shes jewish of course, go figure, did I mention she roped a few years ago? Anyway, she writes her boyfriend fingerbanged her infront of the family while watching TV and then she sucked his cock and loved it and became a great cocksucker. Imagine taking pride in being a toilet. Foids everybody.

Horrible, fucking terrible book. Jew power gave it a stage tho.

Then there was this other shit, fuck, my dad gave me so much dumb shit to read fuuuuck, like its caled lazarus long i think, from 70s scifi shit. They had an obsession with incest and fucking kids back then holy fuck. I read in belgium it was mainstream even. There is footage of politicans talking about it. Anyway, if you thought lazarus long is about a dude with a huge dick you would be 100% right. ITs bizzare tier fucked up. In one section he...his daughters who are like 12 approach him to get creampied and hes like noooo the child will be mongo
but they are like dad this is not the middle ages, we are genetically pure teehee and then they fuck.
i wish i was making this up
the book terminates with him cucking his own dad, fucking his own mom and then getting shot on a ww1 battlefield.
what the fuck.

Another one, stranger in a strange land. Same shit. Origies, massive sex shit, then the main charcter pulls a typcial 60s 70s hippie stunt and dies in what a liberal would consider a heroic resistance - he gets blown to shit with a 12 gauge, at which point I also almost climaxed because it meant that nightmare of a tome was finally coming to an end holy fucking shit.
Typxical 60s 70s shit, bonny and cylde, vanishing point, easy rider - just kill the main characters, thats a good trick.

I cant beleive how much of this shit I consumed. Ah, another one, the drought by ballard. Holy mother of god, talking about climate change propaganda. Noboy today even remembers the bullshit they made up back then about all trees dying and earth turning into a dry fart in 10 years - nothing happened of course, as always. The drought feeds into that. Weird how every popular author always goes perfectly along with the agenda hmmmm how curious jfl fuck
anyway, the drought. what a shlogbody, nigga fucks his wife but shes in a different timezone form him physically somehow, so he cant satisfy her. also they brought sand form mars? because they took too much sand from earth by going into space so they had to put more weight again on the earth? i wish i was making this up.
great story though. splendid. Lobotomy in a novella, save yourself the surgeon, read that shit, its a literal suicide attempt.

ballard later on famously produced that shit called crash. Holy mother of god its bad. Its about people that have a fetish for car crashes. So,... you guessed it, they crash cars and then fuck each other while laying mangled in the wreckage.
There is also a movie. Nothing like a man and a woman deliberately having a frontal collision, getting flung out the windshield, only to embrace their broken bodies and have anal sex.
Thumbs up from me.

how far back do we have to go before we find some actual good shit? Moby Dick is literally about cocksucking and homosexuality, dont get me started. The whale only makes a cameo appearance on the last page.

70s sci fi was a stinker
Fantasy novels, yeah, i mean ugh. Used to read as teen, fuck that shit is gross now. british authors. very weird. foid like humor. Cant stand it anymore.

Its kind a interesting. Things are never concentrated in obvious places. You see a dripping, a drop, but the puddle is collecting under the floor boards. Theres childrens comics that contain great stuff, i found.
I cant believe dad bought that jordan peterson book.
he also bought the nassim taleb thing.
i dont get it.

things reflect the person making it. image and likeness bla bla, that is a very funny thing. If you have no convictiosn, you can not make anything of substance. There is a book called the peregrine, i have not read it yet, but the guy was obsessed with falcons, what a fag, but still, it shines through. Sometimes it pays off to listen people talk, they like that. One time this geezer told me his life story at work. His dad abused him, the mother threw water in his face but was nice to his brother. He fucked girls in the parking garage at school and then beat up a teacher.
He said on his way to school, this goose would poke its head through a fence and snap at him. I have experience with geese and they are cunts. So he said he put a wire around its neck so it couldnt pull its head back through. Dumb slut chocked itself.
Huge stink.
That was in the 50s or so, a goose was worth more then. People spent most of their salary on food.

He talked about many things, wanting to run away to america, his gf drove him to port ot get on ship, police caught him in harbor. INteresting fellow. NEver saw him again. Why did he open up to me?

dEar reader, wags hitchcock finger, meeeeh, hitchcock deliberately inflated the price of his movies my limiting distribution, that old fox, jfl, what a dog. fat fuck. Used to read three investigators books. God that is some proto shit. But I also read enyd blyton and she was, idk, that was a different times, eating icecream and going to boarding school.
We had this anthology book with jack london short stories. I did like that. Good shit, read many times. The Red, good story. Shit in english, fuck he really was a hypocrite and an alcoholic, was he now. It reads well in my language though.

Some say, london was gay. Miles Mathis is somewhat kookie tho, so i take that with a lot of salt. I wasted months downloading ihs fucing pdfs but he offers nothing in the end.
No fucking quotations??? ARGHHHHHHH!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Aladin
If it helps in any way, I can't read bibles. I can read any book except Christian bibles. I've tried! I've tried many, many times! Sometimes, I try just to the amazement that I can't read it. Astonishing. But I'll never stop trying. ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Aladin
didnt read but reacted and bumped:chad:
:love::love::love:
cute unconditional supporter fren

We’re the only friends you have, nigger
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: unironically true JFL if you only knew
el no sabe...

No fucking quotations??? ARGHHHHHHH!
If it helps in any way, I can't read bibles. I can read any book except Christian bibles. I've tried! I've tried many, many times! Sometimes, I try just to the amazement that I can't read it. Astonishing. But I'll never stop trying. ;)
thx, yeah
i just shat that out, ive been depressed af recently.
im reading a few novels and shit, but my health issues are getting to me.
bible can be good
just gotta read the right parts first. I didnt read at first, was the last thing i wanted to touch honestly. But in my teens i became so depressed, i couldnt. I had exhausted everything, all the self help shit, redpill advice
so i picked up bible my family had and read ecclesiastes. and that shit is pure nihilism, was surprised its in bible. Caught me off guard and then I looked more into it tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17791
:love::love::love:
cute unconditional supporter fren

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: unironically true JFL if you only knew
el no sabe...

thx, yeah
i just shat that out, ive been depressed af recently.
im reading a few novels and shit, but my health issues are getting to me.
bible can be good
just gotta read the right parts first. I didnt read at first, was the last thing i wanted to touch honestly. But in my teens i became so depressed, i couldnt. I had exhausted everything, all the self help shit, redpill advice
so i picked up bible my family had and read ecclesiastes. and that shit is pure nihilism, was surprised its in bible. Caught me off guard and then I looked more into it tbh.
have you seen my thread on getting a female voice?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, BigJimsWornOutTires and Aladin
have you seen my thread on getting a female voice?
bro, you
@RabidRosaries and @Tallooksmaxxer make way too many fucking threads ngl :lul::lul::lul:
everyday i wake up wiht unironicalyl 40-70 notifications and 95% of them is
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
@8PSLcel but I will check
oslovakia

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 17791
bro, you
@RabidRosaries and @Tallooksmaxxer make way too many fucking threads ngl :lul::lul::lul:
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
:feelsgah:
@8PSLcel but I will check
oslovakia
chad

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
bro, you
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
I didnt know you were watching me

• JFL
bro, you
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
" x started a thread"
thread whores. picture a twink walking back and forth on a busied street wearing tight pink spandex and a tight white cutoff shirt, revealing the navel. and so you think, "Why do I have to keep looking at this shit?" But you have no choice. that twink is Looksmax thread whores.

• JFL
Inject some testosterone.

Man wtf why would I read any of thar