5'7 at 14

H

hapagenes2

Iron
5'7 at 14 almost 15, just started to get armpit hair. Father is 5'11 and my mother is 4'10. However my grandparents were 6'7 and 6'2. How can I maximize my growth spurt?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 23359
You barely got your first hairs, and your already on Incel forums oh boy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, Dr. Bludy, 5.5psl and 10 others
Your dad fucked you harder than your mother by reproducing with her, Jesus Christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, Descender, 5.5psl and 2 others
Your good, if you are just starting puberty and are already 5,7 you've still definitely got the bulk of your height growth yet to complete. Dont stress its too early to make an assumption.

Get off this site before its too late

• +1
Reactions: hapagenes2
don't listen to the other guys just rot on incel forums all day you will grow exponentialy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, humanoidsub7, hattrick and 2 others
if you started puberty less than 3 years ago youll be fine just dont be fat and eat enough protein

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and MagaPutinism
buy a vr headset and play as a tall Chad avatar cos that is unfortunately the closest you’ll get to being tall

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
btw whats a good height to strive for, my predicted height is 6'2 but I wanna be 6'5 so I can marry a 5'9-5'11 girl
6'5 doesnt sound realistic tbh but it depends on your growth spurut and genetics too

How do you know it is 6'2?

Bruh wtf there's upvotes on here now 💀

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 27066
btw whats a good height to strive for, my predicted height is 6'2 but I wanna be 6'5 so I can marry a 5'9-5'11 girl
There is no such thing as a realistic predicted height

Take 3000mg of calcium, at least 300mcg of K2 (but preferably 5mg of K2 MK4 if you can afford it), vitamin D, and eat meat or dairy with every meal. Start eating MORE, don't worry about some fat gain right now the more calories you eat the better for growth. At 14 you're in an ideal situation to max your growth because you still have time. I wish I could go back and change my diet at 14 because I stunted my growth by barely eating for a year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Bro, when I was your age I was like 5'5, but now I am 15(almost 16) and I am 5'7, and I am not finished growing yet. Don't stress too much about it, you will probably grow some more.

5'7 at 14 almost 15, just started to get armpit hair. Father is 5'11 and my mother is 4'10. However my grandparents were 6'7 and 6'2. How can I maximize my growth spurt?
I had armpit hair at 11, unless you are genetically very un hairy id say you just started puberty and will most likely end up over 6ft

5'7 is 50th percentile for a 14 year old boy in the US. You should expect to grow to 5'9.5ish on average (50th percentile for 19 yr old man), which should be decent overall but a slight failo (5'10.5 is where any failo at all is realistically gone). Your growth plates are still likely open however and you could biohack yourself taller if you want.

Did you order from them and if so how much did you grow
Grew 1.5inches over the 2 years I was taking peptides and hgh and aromasin

No way to quantify how much it specifically helped

I did my own bloods for this hgh source tho it's on my profile somewhere

They took a week to deliver to me in US

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
I was 5'5.5 at 14 now 5'11 still growing with really short parents. Just eat protein, don't listen to these tards

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just eat protein bro!
Protein > anything for height. Do your own research and stop blindly trusting retards on this forum. My dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'0 and I'm 5'11.5 and I'm only this tall because I eat so much protein

Protein > anything for height. Do your own research and stop blindly trusting retards on this forum. My dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'0 and I'm 5'11.5 and I'm only this tall because I eat so much protein
How much protein bro!