5'7 HTN vs 6'4 Chadlite

The combined IQ in this video does't reach 100
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
theres no htn or chadlite in this video mate
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23472
theres no htn or chadlite in this video mate
Yes there is the tall guy is Chadlite, he has hunter eyes + jaw. You can tell the other dude is facially Htn
 
Beautiful kick
 
Yes there is the tall guy is Chadlite, he has hunter eyes + jaw. You can tell the other dude is facially Htn
once again, none of them are htn or chadlite.
 
how do you know the fighter is 5'7?? I'm actually curious about the fighter's height
 
how do you know the fighter is 5'7?? I'm actually curious about the fighter's height
I did the math, the chair in the vid is black Hola chair, it's height is 2'7 ft
E084BB84 6CF3 4796 BC4F DD71BE888AB3


Using that info and some basic logarithmic function + differential equation I found the fighter height.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23472 and Ragnar
I did the math, the chair in the vid is black Hola chair, it's height is 2'7 ft
View attachment 2336570

Using that info and some basic logarithmic function + differential equation I found the fighter height.
U're talking about the mma fighter right ? not the guy in red ? fighter is 5'7 ?
 
Frame and bone density is more important than when it comes to physical fights
It's just taller people typically have more of that
 

Similar threads

Drapids
Replies
7
Views
107
Jihadmax
J
aztecas
Replies
5
Views
203
Waffenss0101
Waffenss0101
S
Replies
3
Views
68
rockstarr
rockstarr
S
Replies
4
Views
66
fishygillpins
fishygillpins
faxilla
Replies
7
Views
58
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top