5'7 is the best male height

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
At 5'7, you're not too short or too tall srs. I've never ever felt short and I feel around average actually. Women usually get scared of super tall men. Around 5'7 or above height is pretty meaningless. You can also be seen as more cute by women because you're not a giant or too short either, it's scientifically the best height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19469 and 29 others
Yes, if you're 14yo.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19469 and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 5875, s3-s3 and 11 others
biggest coper on this site^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, magnificentcel, Zeta ascended and 11 others
5'7 is a great height

In the Philippines

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, magnificentcel, Deleted member 7866 and 14 others
You'll hopefully grow taller. I'm past puberty and 5'9, believe me, it's not fun to be mogged by foids.
i am also 5’9 and it’s not that bad bro. Mostly womanlets like 5’1-3 commented on my height Lol

I fucked 5’7-9 foids they didn’t care about my height that much, never commented on it at least

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Kingkellz, Chadelite and 8 others
giphy.gif

Cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2205, Chadelite and 4 others
i am also 5’9 and it’s not that bad bro. Mostly womanlets like 5’1-3 commented on my height Lol

I fucked 5’7-9 foids they didn’t care about my height that much, never commented on it at least

Ye it's not the worst height, but when I see a pretty foid taller than me, I feel dead inside. I'm soon gonna liftfraud though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 5802, 5'8manlet and 4 others
So a 4psl foid would prefer a 5psl partner over 7psl because his better looks would intimidate her?:feelshaha:

COPING HARD!

Don't worry, you've still time to grow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 245 and EthnicelAscension
Ye it's not the worst height, but when I see a pretty foid taller than me, I feel dead inside. I'm soon gonna liftfraud though.
Oh yeah I can feel the fact that women lose attraction when I only mog them by a few inches Lol

idrc bro; women are evil.

i will also lifts fraud when i move away for uni or a job, i will run 1-1.5 inch lift everyday; but i don’t wanna be found out fuark

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 4645
4inch is the best dick's size

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yonmaxxed, magnificentcel, Chadelite and 4 others
Oh yeah I can feel the fact that women lose attraction when I only mog them by a few inches Lol

i will also lifts fraud when i move away for uni or a job, i will run 1-1.5 inch lift everyday; but i don’t wanna be found out fuark

cope

You will always be a shitskinned manlet subhuman, if your face is bad its over. JFL u wear lifts like a little bitch.

If you were more confident and didn't wear lifts u would fuck girls

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
I feel like a manlet at 6ft and you say you are fine with your midget faggot-tier height fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, BigBoy, turkproducer and 1 other person

FUCKING CHADDDproducer!
Mogging us all to gandy and back

But did really short bitches commented on your height and said that you are short?!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, 25thpercentile human and turkproducer
Im 5'7 and I can tell you are trollng

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, magnificentcel, BigBoy and 3 others
cope

You will always be a shitskinned manlet subhuman, if your face is bad its over. JFL u wear lifts like a little bitch
inferiority complex is clear

how can you even call me a shitskin manlet subhuman? I am lighter, taller, and my face is better than yours clearly as i am not a virgin Lol

lifts are just taking advantage which is what men should be doing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, yonmaxxed, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others

1.5 inch should be fine honestly, especially in winter when you can wear boots (and fraud even more).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, 25thpercentile human and turkproducer
i agree with you OP. at 5'7 you eat less food than these tallfags so you can save up money to do LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, magnificentcel, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
FUCKING CHADDDproducer!
Mogging us all to gandy and back

But did really short bitches commented on your height and said that you are short?!!!
Yeah they said some dumb shit

it was always the small women LOL

i stood up on my bed to facefuck this 5’3 whore and she said “you look tall” (it felt sarcastic but idk, she didn’t say it in that tone)

another 5’5 girl said the other boy she was speaking to was taller than me

my first girlfriend was like 5’1 and she said her friend was taller than me; but i think she was larping. Just to shittest me U know

meanwhile the taller girls obviously weren’t as attracted to me as they would be if i was taller but they didn’t care or comment on it it seemed
1.5 inch should be fine honestly, especially in winter when you can wear boots (and fraud even more).
Yeah what country u from btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4645
Yeah they said some dumb shit

it was always the small women LOL

i stood up on my bed to facefuck this 5’3 whore and she said “you look tall” (it felt sarcastic but idk, she didn’t say it in that tone)

another 5’5 girl said the other boy she was speaking to was taller than me

my first girlfriend was like 5’1 and she said her friend was taller than me; but i think she was larping. Just to shittest me U know

meanwhile the taller girls obviously weren’t as attracted to me as they would be if i was taller but they didn’t care or comment on it it seemed

Yeah what country u from btw
Fucking hell!
You need more face then lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Fucking hell!
You need more face then lil bro
i am losing weight but i need surgery yeah

luckily i’m not incel tier but i’m not happy yet 😭

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
after winter manlets in my uni start having their timbs on 24/7 even when theres no snow. it's like they got a taste of their new height and dont want to give it up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 4645 and turkproducer
fucking hell if you are not 6.2 thick boned its over and you talk me of 5.7 thats girl height

fucking hell if you are not 6.2 thick boned its over and you talk me of 5.7 thats girl height
you don’t have to be 6’2 to be a slayer lol😂

:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
5"6 is even better, because u are less intimidating towards other males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 5802, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
You'll hopefully grow taller. I'm past puberty and 5'9, believe me, it's not fun to be mogged by foids.
i am 5'9 and am frequently mogged on campus by girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed and AbandonShip
This site has turned into shit.

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
it shouldn’t happen that often or you are not 5’9.
Most guys here lie about their height.

I bet the average looksmax user heightfrauds by 2" .

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed and turkproducer
it shouldn’t happen that often or you are not 5’9.
got measured 5'9 and wear boots jfl. a lot of women are tall now and they wear heels.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m 5’7 but had 2 inch implants so I’m 5’9 and I wear 4 inch elevator shoes so I’m 6’1 and stand on my tip toes so I fraud to 6’3 and online I say I’m 6’5

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
180cm is enough. Women care about face not height. But tall men get respect from other men

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
got measured 5'9 and wear boots jfl. a lot of women are tall now and they wear heels.
idk mate, it could be that you see the same women everyday

but guaranteed you mog 90% of women on campus.

idk mate, it could be that you see the same women everyday

but guaranteed you mog 90% of women on campus.
i focus on the things that make me sad in life. i ignore everyone i mog.

• WTF
  • WTF
over for my height

hopefully injecting will make me taller ngl
I'll try move out of my belligerent mood and try help because that's what I like doing most. It's not over for you but I'm sorry, injecting yourself with stuff which won't do anything will waste your money, time, effort and emotion and leave you distraught and resentful to the delusions you once believed in. ExtraChromasome's thread is nonsense. Only reason I don't like it is because it deludes people. Other than that I actually liked that guy because he put himself in a position to try and learn objectively and was pretty insightful and proactive and wasn't just someone who lounged about and and whinged. But the heightmaxing thing has a sinister alternate truth behind it. A truth that no one who wants to get taller would want to believe or accept.

Imagine not being atleast 6 ft 1 in 2020
Imagine

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
I'll try move out of my belligerent mood and try help because that's what I like doing most. It's not over for you but I'm sorry, injecting yourself with stuff which won't do anything will waste your money, time, effort and emotion and leave you distraught and resentful to the delusions you once believed in. ExtraChromasome's thread is nonsense. Only reason I don't like it is because it deludes people. Other than that I actually liked that guy because he put himself in a position to try and learn objectively and was pretty insightful and proactive and wasn't just someone who lounged about and and whinged. But the heightmaxing thing has a sinister alternate truth behind it. A truth that no one who wants to get taller would want to believe or accept.
Yeah but i feel like u just want to disprove it for some reason, idk why

you can't deny that injecting urself with way above normal levels of HGH will make u grow taller when ur plates are open

obviously the age matters a lot, but i will agree that it's nowhere near as effective as people here like to think

i don't know, im gonna carry on injecting, at least i can say i tried.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 3043
Yeah but i feel like u just want to disprove it for some reason, idk why

you can't deny that injecting urself with way above normal levels of HGH will make u grow taller when ur plates are open

obviously the age matters a lot, but i will agree that it's nowhere near as effective as people here like to think

i don't know, im gonna carry on injecting, at least i can say i tried.
I went to the ends of the earth to find out if there's any way to induce vertical height growth and came to find out there isn't. People just think I want to disprove it, and I understand why they want to think that. And deep down they understand why I think they think that too. I am helping people by telling them what they don't want to hear. And what they don't want to hear is the truth and I would love if people could heightmax because It'd mean I could too, and others could, and I'm a huge proponent for perpetual self improvement and hate people who whinge and use cop outs as an excuse for inaction. But the heightmaxing shit scares me because it's not just a sugar-pill type scenario. People are injecting themselves with HGH and taking aromatase inhibitors and not realizing the huge negative reward/risk they're taking on.

Btw: I took aromasin for fucking no reason when I was 18... took cabergoline too, took DNP too...

I didn't take aromasin for "heightmaxing". Idk wtf I took it for. I wasn't informed on what I was doing in the slightest. At the end of the day it was a mistake and a waste...

Yeah "Human Growth Hormone" sounds like a good thing to cling onto when pushing the illusory notion that it can help you "grow taller", but life is fucking fixed man. And I'd much rather people didn't establish a sort of OCD/paranoia/insecurity based off their heights, it's unhelpful. And most of y'all aren't 5'2, you're like 5'10. I was taller than 19/20 people around me before I hit 12 years old, that's why I'm not short or average height now. But people need to be short/average/tall, and the fact that people think they can usurp evolutionary biology and god/overriding factors or influences is saddening. It's only saddening because it can't happen, and that's just proven through what has been proven consistently forever. I've no bias or motive here but to help people improve but I really do find "heightmaxxers" fucking retarded just due to the fact they won't listen and observe reality and accept themselves. I mean, they can keep doing the peptide/ "AI keep muh plates open" / HGH, stuff, but all that'll happen is they'll waste time, effort, emotion, money and leave themselves dejected and disillusioned once they experience the fall through. Man I fucking wish the heightmaxing stuff worked, and I understand the nature of the sick mutual confirmation bias involved, and how I'll always be scorned no matter what until I say "yes the HGH will make you grow past 6 foot". But I'm not gonna say that coz I'm not going to lie and fuck with everyone's time and fuck their life in the long run, I want to get the point across and let people know what's real and what's not and give the best guidance that's possible.

• So Sad