5'7 is the best male height

I went to the ends of the earth to find out if there's any way to induce vertical height growth and came to find out there isn't. People just think I want to disprove it, and I understand why they want to think that. And deep down they understand why I think they think that too. I am helping people by telling them what they don't want to hear. And what they don't want to hear is the truth and I would love if people could heightmax because It'd mean I could too, and other could, and I'm a huge proponent for perpetual self improvement and hate people who whinge and use cop outs as an excuse for inaction. But the heightmaxing shit scares me because it's not just a sugar-pill type scenario. People are injecting themselves with HGH and taking aromatase inhibitors and not realizing the huge negative reward/risk they're taking on.

Btw: I took aromasin for fucking no reason when I was 18... took cabergoline too, took DNP too...

I didn't take aromasin for "heightmaxing". Idk wtf I took it for. I wasn't informed on what I was doing in the slightest. At the end of the day it was a mistake and a waste...

Yeah "Human Growth Hormone" sounds like a good thing to cling onto when pushing the illusory notion that it can help you "grow taller", but life is fucking fixed man. And I'd much rather people didn't establish a sort of OCD/paranoia/insecurity based off their heights, it's unhelpful. And most of y'all aren't 5'2, you're like 5'10. I was taller than 19/20 people around me before I hit 12 years old, that's why I'm not short or average height now. But people need to be short/average/tall, and the fact that people think they can usurp evolutionary biology and god/overriding factors or influences is saddening. It's only saddening because it can't happen, and that's just proven through what has been proven consistently forever. I've no bias or motive here but to help people improve but I really do find "heightmaxxers" fucking retarded just due to the fact they won't listen and observe reality and accept themselves. I mean, they can keep doing the peptide/ "AI keep muh plates open" / HGH, stuff, but all that'll happen is they'll waste time, effort, emotion, money and leave themselves dejected and disillusioned once they experience the fall through. Man I fucking wish the heightmaxing stuff worked, and I understand the nature of the sick mutual confirmation bias involved, and how I'll always be scorned no matter what until I say "yes the HGH will make you grow past 6 foot". But I'm not gonna say that coz I'm not going to lie and fuck with everyone's time and fuck their life in the long run, I want to get the point across and let people know what's real and what's not and give the best guidance that's possible.
nah i 100% agree that it is nowhere near as effective as some users who make it out to be

but hgh is PROVEN to grow kids if they take it before and after puberty, that is a fact. Especially deficient

what's your opinion on that then? what about making dick bigger with DHT gel, etc

and chewing with MK4 to grow facial bones?

it shouldn’t happen that often or you are not 5’9.
nah fam i'm 5'8.5(174cm) and the mog is regular if we are only talking about white girls. esp in the winter when they're on boots and if youre on normal shoes.

nah fam i'm 5'8.5(174cm) and the mog is regular if we are only talking about white girls. esp in the winter when they're on boots and if youre on normal shoes.
yeah obviously if you see the same women everyday in a large sample size like university or school

it doesn;t change the fact that MOST women are below 5'9, you mog around 90% at least ded srs if u count barefoot

just wear boots or air forces with 1.5 inch lifts at most you'll mog every girl nearly

nah i 100% agree that it is nowhere near as effective as some users who make it out to be

but hgh is PROVEN to grow kids if they take it before and after puberty, that is a fact. Especially deficient

what's your opinion on that then? what about making dick bigger with DHT gel, etc

and chewing with MK4 to grow facial bones?
Mostly studies taken out of context. Consistently doing the right things whilst consistently not doing the wrong things, consistently, is what'll drive you forward. Part of that is living and playing the game of reality rather than believing things that aren't true. Believing in the "ultimate heightmax thread" is akin to believing in "HI IM RSD DEREK and my bootcamp will turn your 5'2 indian janitor life into a pussy ridden paradise. Join my seminar in London for $4999 where you'll meet RSD Tyler Durden and more! It's your life your choice mayne".

People want to manipulate you by telling you things you want to hear. People will also fool you and themselves by sharing untrue things that they and you want to hear. I agree that there's a significant chance of growing taller than you would've if put on HGH treatment IF DEFICIENT, at an early age. Like Leo Messi grew to 5'6 when he might've been 5'3 without the treatment, but we can't be sure what height he would've grew to without the HGH, because he didn't go through puberty NOT TAKING HGH (under the guidance of the most professional endocrinologists and biochemists that his millionaire wealth could source). He grew to 5'6 or 5'7, not 6'5.

K2 is very important for bone health, but again, when you have enough, that's it. Make sure you're not deficient. It's not some speed-boost/cheat code type thing that you can exploit by taking more.

DHT gel, I don't know. I never even looked into it at all.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
5'7 is a good height if you want to rob a bank run by women because it renders you completely invisible to them

• JFL
Reactions: Zoneator and chadpreetcel123
Mostly studies taken out of context. Consistently doing the right things whilst consistently not doing the wrong things, consistently, is what'll drive you forward. Part of that is living and playing the game of reality rather than believing things that aren't true. Believing in the "ultimate heightmax thread" is akin to believing in "HI IM RSD DEREK and my bootcamp will turn your 5'2 indian janitor life into a pussy ridden paradise. Join my seminar in London for $4999 where you'll meet RSD Tyler Durden and more! It's your life your choice mayne".

People want to manipulate you by telling you things you want to hear. People will also fool you and themselves by sharing untrue things that they and you want to hear. I agree that there's a significant chance of growing taller than you would've if put on HGH treatment IF DEFICIENT, at an early age. Like Leo Messi grew to 5'6 when he might've been 5'3 without the treatment, but we can't be sure what height he would've grew to without the HGH, because he didn't go through puberty NOT TAKING HGH (under the guidance of the most professional endocrinologists and biochemists that his millionaire wealth could source). He grew to 5'6 or 5'7, not 6'5.

K2 is very important for bone health, but again, when you have enough, that's it. Make sure you're not deficient. It's not some speed-boost/cheat code type thing that you can exploit by taking more.

DHT gel, I don't know. I never even looked into it at all.
yeah messi has the best barca doctors behind him trying to make him taller and he was predicted 5’3 but grew to 5’7.

idk man, i do agree but i don’t agree with that you shouldn’t try.

it’s way better to try and lose than to wonder “what if”!

5'7 is a good height if you want to rob a bank run by women because it renders you completely invisible to them
It's horrible statements like these which deludes people who aren't tall into being deluded. Which is sad.

HeartfeltGrandioseAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

yeah messi has the best barca doctors behind him trying to make him taller and he was predicted 5’3 but grew to 5’7.

idk man, i do agree but i don’t agree with that you shouldn’t try.

it’s way better to try and lose than to wonder “what if”!
I agree it's better to try. There's no stopping you. It's high risk and low/no reward, and there's no benchmark for validating/comparing outcome if you weren't to try in an alternate scenario. But yeah, it is better to try than not to. Just don't hurt yourself and don't be upset if you don't achieve anything at all. They key is not to expect anything in the first place. If you grow tall, then be happy for that serendipity but don't go telling others that it's attributed to what you did.

• +1
I agree it's better to try. There's no stopping you. It's high risk and low/no reward, and there's no benchmark for validating/comparing outcome if you weren't to try in an alternate scenario. But yeah, it is better to try than not to. Just don't hurt yourself and don't be upset if you don't achieve anything at all. They key is not to expect anything in the first place. If you grow tall, then be happy for that serendipity but don't go telling other's that its attributed to what you did.
i inject infrequently because i am at risk for diabetes fuck.

is there any way to decrease the chance of getting it, i know eating fiber helps

I'm past puberty and 5'9, believe me, it's not fun to be mogged by foids.
There's absolutely nothing worse blackpill-wise than being heightmogged by a girl. You're not a man in her eyes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
i inject infrequently because i am at risk for diabetes fuck.

is there any way to decrease the chance of getting it, i know eating fiber helps
What's making you at risk for getting diabetes? Insulin is a pretty extensive subject and idk where to start because idk any details as to why you're at risk of getting diabetes. But if I was to give you advice, it would be..... try not get diabetes because diabetes is not good.

What's making you at risk for getting diabetes? Insulin is a pretty extensive subject and idk where to start because any details as to why you're at risk of getting diabetes. But if I was to give you advice, it would be..... try not get diabetes because diabetes is not good.
my dad has it, he developed it tho

pretty sure my grandmothers both have ore diabetes or a risk of it idek

my dad has it, he developed it tho

pretty sure my grandmothers both have ore diabetes or a risk of it idek
Yeah take care and stop everything increasing risk of diabetes. Diabetes is real, heightmaxing is not. So I hope you choose the blackpill here.

So many people are so scared and so comfy with cop outs that they try make people think the "blackpill" is "its over for everyone wah wah there's nothing I can do except complain and be an annoying piece of shit". Isn't it supposed to be about accepting the hard truth and stopping believing in comforting lies. That's what I thought it was. But I don't care anymore. I just care about improving myself.

• +1
Ur 5'6 not 5'7

• JFL
Bullshit. You will get heightmogged by almost half of the females (if you live in a white area). 6’2.5 is the best height

At 5'7, you're not too short or too tall srs. I've never ever felt short and I feel around average actually. Women usually get scared of super tall men. Around 5'7 or above height is pretty meaningless. You can also be seen as more cute by women because you're not a giant or too short either, it's scientifically the best height
WHEN COPING IS TOO STRONG

I can't tell if that is a troll or not.

Not because the message is wrong but because of you.
Well its not a troll.
Thats the thing about me.
You never know when to take me serious.
Most people never do...

Well its not a troll.
Thats the thing about me.
You never know when to take me serious.
Most people never do...
So according to you 6'1 is the minimum benchmark, but often times you claim to be perfect height (6'1)

Something is not quite right. Your first statement implies that ideal would be something like 6'3+.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
This nigga is the biggest coping Curry on this site

geo ban india

Curries are the cancer of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Great post op would love to be 5ft7

Legit, when I fix my back I will be a godlike 5'7

why do you think that is bro? arent you gl??
because girls can easily fuck someone who is better looking than them and taller rather than shorter

i don’t know i get varied ratings, 4-6 psl, don’t think ratings mean shit tho anymore.

because girls can easily fuck someone who is better looking than them and taller rather than shorter

i don’t know i get varied ratings, 4-6 psl, don’t think ratings mean shit tho anymore.
i used to get more interest from girls that are taller than me lol, im 5'10 myself and not even gl.

• +1
i used to get more interest from girls that are taller than me lol, im 5'10 myself and not even gl.
idk bro i couldn’t fuck a girl taller than me

even same height feels a little odd

it feels uncomfortable and humiliating i’m negl

idk bro i couldn’t fuck a girl taller than me

even same height feels a little odd

it feels uncomfortable and humiliating i’m negl
im actually attracted to taller girls. this cute tall white girl liked me but i was too insecure so i killed all the attraction by ignoring her jfl. im not really attracted to short girls, maybe only for the idea that your dick seems bigger than it really is jfl.

im actually attracted to taller girls. this cute tall white girl liked me but i was too insecure so i killed all the attraction by ignoring her jfl. im not really attracted to short girls, maybe only for the idea that your dick seems bigger than it really is jfl.
idc about height as long as they are not taller

it feels emasculating being with women taller than u.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
idc about height as long as they are not taller

it feels emasculating being with women taller than u.
Really? I guess if that's how you feel. For me, I actually prefer taller girls but I don't find it emasculating at all. Plus, the tall girls here tend to be good looking. So I really like it. The shorter girls tend to be uglier.

• +1
images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
gigacope

• +1
5'7 is a good height

in the 1600's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, oldcell and 1 other person
At 5'7, you're not too short or too tall srs. I've never ever felt short and I feel around average actually. Women usually get scared of super tall men. Around 5'7 or above height is pretty meaningless. You can also be seen as more cute by women because you're not a giant or too short either, it's scientifically the best height

Nope
5'9+

5'7" is a woman's height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5802
people here are actually autistic this thread is proof [op is dark triad social scienist]

• +1

I'm 5'7.5 and this is cope id kill to be 6'2 or 5'10 so I wont die in my 30s if im 6ft +

• +1