5’7 manlet Sub5 is the new face of Calvin Klein worldwide

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology

Imagine having endless options to choose any international 7 PSL model you want and this manlet Mr. Bean is the one you pick

IMG 2694

This is the proof that my theory delineating that gymcelling is the only whitepill maxxing which can increase your points by 2 PSL is very true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Skywalker, flippasav and 14 others
looks like gen wilder

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and highT
This is the proof that my theory delineating that gymcelling is the only whitepill maxxing which can increase your points by 2 PSL is very true.
improving your body will increase ur psl? sounds new :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Ryldoo IS COPING, Kaiser and 2 others
People who denie gymcelling are beyond retarded.

He is more of a cutelcel than anything

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 49130, Xangsane and 6 others
His smv comes mostly from the storypil. He played a very liked character by foids from the bear movie or whatever tf the movie was called. Every zoomer from every corner is gymcelling. Why aren't they clapping cheeks as this birdcel does?

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 49130, Mewton and 8 others
His smv comes mostly from the storypil. He played a very liked character by foids from the bear movie or whatever tf the movie was called. Every zoomer from every corner is gymcelling. Why aren't they clapping cheeks as this birdcel does?
Nah he wouldn't have branded Calvin Klein if he was skinny. He was popular in shameless innit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Repeat the add but add a 6‘5 chad to the video and let him get brutally height mogged in one of these clips just for a sec and his smv is gone it’s just because there no other thing in the video that shows he’s manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and latincell95

Imagine having endless options to choose any international 7 PSL model you want and this manlet Mr. Bean is the one you pick

View attachment 2741074

jbw is law

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
This Jeremy Allen guy is like Ted Bundy, not so high in PSL or outstanding at height but still have a lots of options to choose. Even Ted Bundy is more famous with his look as a serial killer than Richard Ramirez himself while Ramirez completely mog him.

The conclusion is Media, SMV >> scientific measuring looking points

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Mewton, latincell95 and 1 other person
truly groundbreaking NEW information
ofc imrpoving ur body will bring a higher score on a facial attractiveness scale

View attachment 2741074

foids are drroling over this guy, my sister and some friends of mine too, lifefuel for me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
foids are drroling over this guy, my sister and some friends of mine too, lifefuel for me tbh
Shouldn't really be lifefuel unless you plan on becoming a famous actor who plays well-liked characters.

View attachment 2741074

@Luffymaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Shouldn't really be lifefuel unless you plan on becoming a famous actor who plays well-liked characters.
i mean i kinda look like this guy so hope foids drrol over me too (not happening)

Makes more sense since the target is mostly subhumans anyways, gotta keep things more realistic so npcs be like ''I could be that guy'' :soy: :lul:

but photography is an art indeed, he actually looks quite good despite the subhumanity on this short clip, good appeal as well.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
JEREMY ALLEN WHITE

Jews just decided to shill Him. For men status is Big. For women its purely looks

Jews just decided to shill Him. For men status is Big. For women its purely looks
fame is a SMV multiplier, this can't be denied. Many girls will thirst over some dude who's a normie at max but famous over some unknown higher PSL guy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Dr. Mog
This Jeremy Allen guy is like Ted Bundy, not so high in PSL or outstanding at height but still have a lots of options to choose. Even Ted Bundy is more famous with his look as a serial killer than Richard Ramirez himself while Ramirez completely mog him.

The conclusion is Media, SMV >> scientific measuring looking points
fame is a SMV multiplier, this can't be denied. Many girls will thirst over some dude who's a normie at max but famous over some unknown higher PSL guy.

Repeat the add but add a 6‘5 chad to the video and let him get brutally height mogged in one of these clips just for a sec and his smv is gone it’s just because there no other thing in the video that shows he’s manlet

Foids are now even cucking their partners for this

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Tenshi

View attachment 2741074

over for 6'0+ cels

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Halopill
JBW
Gymcel

Aka the hollywood pill (shalom)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and N1666
facial leanness >>> everything

it makes you interesting looking even if subhuman

saw this ugly fuck the moment the ads released because some of my girl friends reposted this and the comments are full of girls simping for this mf. at this point i dont know how its possible

Foids are now even cucking their partners for this

laughs cage GIF

Jews mess with women's heads like it's nothing, it's insane how low IQ they are and how much of sheep mentality they have.

It's literally the same phenomenon you see with kpop. There are western women rn literally flying to korea and MARRYING korean subhumans (not normies, literal subhumans) because of korean media becoming mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane and Patient A
@Luffymaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Jews mess with women's heads like it's nothing, it's insane how low IQ they are and how much of sheep mentality they have.

It's literally the same phenomenon you see with kpop. There are western women rn literally flying to korea and MARRYING korean subhumans (not normies, literal subhumans) because of korean media becoming mainstream.
They are extremely dysgenic when it comes to breeding and will fuck niggers and dogs

Women aren’t sentient
they don’t have souls
they are literally just breeding machines and low physical intensity slaves

God didn’t mean for them to have free will

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
View attachment 2746318
saw this ugly fuck the moment the ads released because some of my girl friends reposted this and the comments are full of girls simping for this mf. at this point i dont know how its possible
Halopill
JBW
Gymcel

Aka the hollywood pill (shalom)

Who’s gonna tell this longface LTN about the oofy doofy theory? :feelskek:
(Take the shalom pill in your nearby synagogue)

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, BrickTop, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
He 100% sold his soul to the jews for this

You didnt need bimax, lefort or any of that

All you needed was to be pushed into a Calvin Klein ad

Brutal

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Xangsane

View attachment 2741074

"you will never see a hater doing better than you"

• +1
Reminder that he has so called interested face

PSL is incel and would claim he has long midface and short lower third but IRL works differently

Also i contribute my nightclub lays to gymcelling, biggest possible looksmax ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
that htn chadlite irl

• JFL
they taken anyone at this point

People who denie gymcelling are beyond retarded.

He is more of a cutelcel than anything
Gymcelling isnt cope

But this guy is only “sexy” because he’s well… famous

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and HTN_Mentalcel
Gymcelling isnt cope

But this guy is only “sexy” because he’s well… famous
You can't model for cavin klien if your skinny bro