5'7'' PewDiePie manlet rage.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 14262
Is he 5'7''? I thought he is 5'10'' or something.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Another one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Wow I'm a curry and I heightmog a nordic. Noice. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is for you t- series✌️✌️✌️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and rydofx
Wow I'm a curry and I heightmog a nordic. Noice. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is for you t- series✌️✌️✌️
He has;

>Ultimate youtuber status
>Millions of dollars
>Has a game downloaded and played by millions
>Extremely funny and charismatic
>Blue eyes
>Yellow hair
>White skin
>A cute gamer girl (wife)

And here you are rotting in an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14610 and ALP
He has;

>Ultimate youtuber status
>Millions of dollars
>Has a game downloaded and played by millions
>Extremely funny and charismatic
>Blue eyes
>Yellow hair
>White skin

Doesn't matter you can't buy height :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (I mean you can but jfl he will never do that since he's most likely a deluded bluepilled normie) Also he's not funny at all lmao, I've seen a few minutes of his content and he seems like an autistic sperg, which is perfect for his majority 12 year old audience :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 14262, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
He claims 180cm, or 5'11, but hes actually just 5'9

No way he s that short

Doesn't matter you can't buy height :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (I mean you can but jfl he will never do that since he's most likely a deluded bluepilled normie) Also he's not funny at all lmao, I've seen a few minutes of his content and he seems like an autistic sperg, which is perfect for his majority 12 year old audience :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.
he has chadlite face? great harmony when he ACTUALLY tries to look good

he can easily slay given hi sstatus and face and money, stacies too

Be 6"3' or die @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
From a recent video?

Yes jfl you dumbass, before I only heard his name but never cared much about him. But then that whole thing between t-series and India and him went down and it made major headlines that I was just like oh what the hell, and looked into it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
He’s already a chadlite millionaire. Greedy bastard

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Be_ConfidentBro
He has;

weren't ppl shitting on marzia on this forum calling her ugly :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RODEBLUR and ALP
he WISHES he was 5'9''

He is holding onto 5'7'' like it's DEAR LIFE
PewDiePie is 5′9′’

Here with Fouseytube who is 5′9.75′’ - 5′10′’

Attachments

• main-qimg-e7430c69757f5eead0e5ac4dc3bd198c.jpeg
    main-qimg-e7430c69757f5eead0e5ac4dc3bd198c.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
he has chadlite face? great harmony when he ACTUALLY tries to look good

he can easily slay given hi sstatus and face and money, stacies too
He's a htn at most when he's not squintmaxxing or beardfrauding lmao.

Attachments

• 3509dd2870294cb93087162e8ea17163f3-14-pewdiepie.rsquare.w1200.jpg
    3509dd2870294cb93087162e8ea17163f3-14-pewdiepie.rsquare.w1200.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Cc8X8SaXIAA8hLl.jpg
    Cc8X8SaXIAA8hLl.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
Pewdiepie has everything in life meanwhile auists here shitting on him are the bottom line of the genetic trash can. Poor him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte, ALP and Biiyo03
You don t even deserve my answer, i hate talking with indians and hate everything about india :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
I don't deserve you're answer cause you have none you utterly destroyed cuck.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
He's a htn at most when he's not squintmaxxing or beardfrauding lmao.
Hes easily at the very least 4.75 psl

its safe to assume hes 5-5.25 psl range and beardfrauding is a looksmax so whats ur point lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 14610
Hes easily at the very least 4.75 psl

its safe to assume hes 5-5.25 psl range and beardfrauding is a looksmax so whats ur point lol
I don't use psl range because it's retarded, and it breaks up into decimals which is unnecessary. He's a 6/10 htn white guy and I see white men that mog him on a daily basis. Beardfrauding is looksmax but in that case then don't count it. Surgery is also looksmaxxing itself so are you going to count that as legitimate. Beards are like makeup for men because they hide a shitty lower third. Only type of looksmaxxing that can be considered legit is leanmaxxing since all you are doing is burning off fat so your bones can be more defined and visible.

I don't use psl range because it's retarded, and it breaks up into decimals which is unnecessary. He's a 6/10 htn white guy and I see white men that mog him on a daily basis. Beardfrauding is looksmax but in that case then don't count it. Surgery is also looksmaxxing itself so are you going to count that as legitimate. Beards are like makeup for men because they hide a shitty lower third. Only type of looksmaxxing that can be considered legit is leanmaxxing since all you are doing is burning off fat so your bones can be more defined and visible.
PSL is a perfectly good way of rating people and the best especially as a normie who wants to climb up the ladder it's a perfectly good way to know where you fall in.

as for the looksmaxxing you counted I don't see why they shouldn't be counted as legitimate?

In that case salludon/amnesia are all HTNs because they had surgery? It ascended them a lot and it made their SMV go up tenfolds

It's literally in the name "Looksmax", there is no limit. Surgery/beardmaxxing/skinmaxxing/losing weight all count as looksmaxxing since they make you look better

OR sometimes it could be a looksmin.

right girl is ideal. all swedish girls this hot? @lutte
But you need to be at least 6'3" so that she at least looks in your direction:feelswah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: .👽.
You're right, hrithik roshan would be outdone by this manlet nordic :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Roshan is like gigachad for an indian not basic chad
You understimate how much ethnic women like nordic men

• +1
Reactions: Aloejuice and ALP
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
No way he s that short
He is

It's not even funny how long it took me to find this picture back, he must have paid for it to be deleted off the face of the earth so here it is as a cropped meme

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14610 and gamma
No way he s that short

PewDiePie is 5′9′’

Here with Fouseytube who is 5′9.75′’ - 5′10′’
PewDiePie is 5'7''

Here he is with Markiplier who is 5'8''-5'9'', and from a more reliable angle

He is

It's not even funny how long it took me to find this picture back, he must have paid for it to be deleted off the face of the earth so here it is as a cropped meme
View attachment 1409002
Absolutely brutal. Thats why so much people thinking that he is 5'10''.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
PSL is a perfectly good way of rating people and the best especially as a normie who wants to climb up the ladder it's a perfectly good way to know where you fall in.

as for the looksmaxxing you counted I don't see why they shouldn't be counted as legitimate?

In that case salludon/amnesia are all HTNs because they had surgery? It ascended them a lot and it made their SMV go up tenfolds

It's literally in the name "Looksmax", there is no limit. Surgery/beardmaxxing/skinmaxxing/losing weight all count as looksmaxxing since they make you look better

OR sometimes it could be a looksmin.

"In that case salludon/amnesia are all HTNs because they had surgery? It ascended them a lot and it made their SMV go up tenfolds"

YES, this is the exact point I'm trying to make. Those men are not naturally good looking, all forms of looksmaxxing which aim to change the appearance of one's bone structure which is not induced naturally is indeed a form of frauding. All Looksmax chads are indeed frauders. Now I'm not saying that that is a bad thing, jfl I'm trying to surgerymaxx myself, but if you think that I will ever in my life truly believe that I'm a natural chad AFTER I get surgery, then you must think I'm delusional. This is why I always tell people to not tell their girlfriends/ wives/ etc etc about their surgerymaxxing, women are shallow and hypocritical creatures and take your current looks as you. Women want to bang natural chads because women on a subconscious level are trying to reproduce with what they see as good genetics. If you ever spill the beans with your S.O. that you use to be subhuman before and then ascended after surgery don't be shocked when they feel confused, hurt, sad, betrayed, and then angry. and then expect to get left for shortly after they make up whatever bullshit reason.

YES, this is the exact point I'm trying to make. Those men are not naturally good looking,
stopped reading here

ur dumb asf
@germanlooks @cloUder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloejuice, CFW432 and Deleted member 13787
Wow crazy, the tall skull makes him look tall
That + the frame

Someone like Roomie is easily recognized as a 5'8'' manlet, despite being taller than ''5-11'' PewDiePie.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Pewdiepie has everything in life meanwhile auists here shitting on him are the bottom line of the genetic trash can. Poor him
If it were Jeff Bezos you wouldn't have moved your cocksucking lips even an inch you deformed cuck

Roshan is like gigachad for an indian not basic chad
You understimate how much ethnic women like nordic men
Jfl roshan is a normal lightskin chadpreet you delusional med, plus he's old now he's not even in his prime anymore. There are plenty of other lightskin chadpreets that are way better than hrithik and this nordic htn faggot lmfao. I don't underestimate shit, no one cares about ethnic women, we are all aware that that white women are the only ones on average better looking than other women, therefore only their opinion matters. And just lol if you think white women are going to choose this nerdic over these men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :

Attachments

• 1685261-ImranAbbasNaqvi-1523686147.jpeg
    1685261-ImranAbbasNaqvi-1523686147.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
  • fawad-story_647_092616122518.jpg
    fawad-story_647_092616122518.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
  • fawad.jpg
    fawad.jpg