5'7'' PewDiePie manlet rage.

"In that case salludon/amnesia are all HTNs because they had surgery? It ascended them a lot and it made their SMV go up tenfolds"

YES, this is the exact point I'm trying to make. Those men are not naturally good looking, all forms of looksmaxxing which aim to change the appearance of one's bone structure which is not induced naturally is indeed a form of frauding. All Looksmax chads are indeed frauders. Now I'm not saying that that is a bad thing, jfl I'm trying to surgerymaxx myself, but if you think that I will ever in my life truly believe that I'm a natural chad AFTER I get surgery, then you must think I'm delusional. This is why I always tell people to not tell their girlfriends/ wives/ etc etc about their surgerymaxxing, women are shallow and hypocritical creatures and take your current looks as you. Women want to bang natural chads because women on a subconscious level are trying to reproduce with what they see as good genetics. If you ever spill the beans with your S.O. that you use to be subhuman before and then ascended after surgery don't be shocked when they feel confused, hurt, sad, betrayed, and then angry. and then expect to get left for shortly after they make up whatever bullshit reason.
i read the rest and agreed

but still

all the guys that i named are chads for sure

This guy is a shortie you can just easily tell

ACTUAL 5'11'' on the right

Jfl roshan is a normal lightskin chadpreet you delusional med, plus he's old now he's not even in his prime anymore. There are plenty of other lightskin chadpreets that are way better than hrithik and this nordic htn faggot lmfao. I don't underestimate shit, no one cares about ethnic women, we are all aware that that white women are the only ones on average better looking than other women, therefore only their opinion matters. And just lol if you think white women are going to choose this nerdic over these men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :
Ok I correct my statement, he would do better than dark dravidian chad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot