5'7 vs 6'1

Even an inch is very noticeable irl most guys on this forum are retarded copers when they say heightmogs start at 4 inches
1 inch is not noticeable whatsoever. heightmogs start at over 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Schizo Tappy
Even an inch is very noticeable irl most guys on this forum are retarded copers when they say heightmogs start at 4 inches
They start at 2

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Lol it’s a half joke, height obviously matters but I’ve never seen height as the explanation for a black guys inceldom unless they’re turbo short. Maybe darker, thicker skin compensates for the loss of dimorphism from being shorter?

Most african Americans have good frames too relative to their heights so that could play a role
@murdah Bad take?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@murdah Bad take?
No it seems fair. As long as the black doesn’t have an FOB pheno or turbomanlet, he’s fine. Plus the avg height for african americans is 5’8.5 and they’re rarely incel on avg.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
1 inch is not noticeable whatsoever. heightmogs start at over 2 inches
It’s very noticeable u retard what u think an inch is , is probably half an inch max like everyone when u ask em to show an inch with their fingers

thats basically 5'9... not 5'7

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
only a complete autist would care about a 1-2 inch height difference

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
186 to 196 is even more brutal for some reason.

what is your haircut called
like what do you ask for at the barbershop
My barber is a very good friend of me, so i just show him a picture of what i want. And then he always knows what to do.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
My barber is a very good friend of me, so i just show him a picture of what i want. And then he always knows what to do.
lucky
my parents force me to go to sum old italian lady and she always fucks it up lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
I just cut my hair with nothing but a razor and a trimmer and it looks similar.

brb new profession.

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and tombradylover
I thought it was common knowledge that height mogs begin at 3 inches. Jfl when nigers exaggerate the blackpill to make things seem more over then it actually is

• +1
bullshit 1 inch is barely noticable

• +1
bullshit 1 inch is barely noticable
I thought it was common knowledge that height mogs begin at 3 inches. Jfl when nigers exaggerate the blackpill to make things seem more over then it actually is

7457c5764c3bf7c2b358737e3fccfbfa

over for the guy in the middle

• JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and tombradylover
the funny thing is he's more than an inch shorter than them, just goes to show how not noticable a 1 inch difference would actually be :feelskek::feelskek:
Exactly lmao.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Schizo Tappy
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Miant Gimplants
thats 5.7 feet not feet and inches i thought i was 5 10 up until i acc used the correct conversion table
turjs out im 2 inches taller

well who cares lmao 6'1 is not that tall at all

ur defo larping as some chadlet:feelswhy:
Not larping + If i was a chadlet i would be happy. Height is just a multiplier for your face

Not larping + If i was a chadlet i would be happy. Height is just a multiplier for your face
social media is brutal tho im not even short and now women r all like i want a guy whose uugly n tall, cute ugly or sum shit apparently being 6 ft aint even tall anymore the new standard is 6 5

social media is brutal tho im not even short and now women r all like i want a guy whose uugly n tall, cute ugly or sum shit apparently being 6 ft aint even tall anymore the new standard is 6 5
Height isnt that important in my opinion, when they say they want a "ugly tall guy" they acc meam that they want an average tall guy because chad doesnt want their ltb ass. Height is a multiplier for your face

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Height isnt that important in my opinion, when they say they want a "ugly tall guy" they acc meam that they want an average tall guy because chad doesnt want their ltb ass. Height is a multiplier for your face
copium for manlets but face is king overall idk why height is exxagerated so much on social media recently