5'8 is not something you can work with, why did i have to be a manlet?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

It's not a height you can realistically work with. People will say "oh dude you're average height for ethnic blah blah"
Then why the fuck do i get mogged by neraly every ethnic guy in my age range? tell me that. They're always in the 5'11-6'0 range, i am walking around 5'9.5 in shoes and i'm still fucking mogged. EVERY ETHNIC I SEE WITH A FOID IS 5'11 MINIMUM.
It's so unfair because i should have been 5'11 minimum if i didn't sleep 5 hours a night during puberty and actually ate meat.
What a shit life tbh, because of my mothers neglect at an age where i am too young to realize the consequences of my actions, i have to lead the next 40+ years in a shit life as a manlet.
This life is a joke tbh, i really wish i was never born.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Pandora, Aero and 7 others
wear lifts bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vanilla, CarrotMaxxer and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 5'7 zoomer
wear lifts bro
Not feasible because of limb length. My ultraboost give like 1.5-1.75 around there, and the most i can fraud beyond that without it being noticeable is half an inch. If i fraud half an inch i'm still too fucking short. I get mogged minimum 2 inches by people while walking around 5'9. What the fuck is this gay life though? Why the fuck are ethnics so tall? Literally every single ethnic guy i see IRL with a girl is 5'11 minimum man. So depressing knowing i could have been 5'11 if my mother wasn't 90 IQ and my father was present. Such a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, proxyy and Costcosuperstore
Not feasible because of limb length. My ultraboost give like 1.5-1.75 around there, and the most i can fraud beyond that without it being noticeable is half an inch. If i fraud half an inch i'm still too fucking short. I get mogged minimum 2 inches by people while walking around 5'9. What the fuck is this gay life though? Why the fuck are ethnics so tall? Literally every single ethnic guy i see IRL with a girl is 5'11 minimum man. So depressing knowing i could have been 5'11 if my mother wasn't 90 IQ and my father was present. Such a joke.
wear an outfit that makes your waist look lower eg basketball jersey + sagging jeans, unless you have slenderman legs tho limb proportion really cant be so bad that it negates the beenfit of extra height

also @HTN_Mentalcel asked me to ask you to remove him from your ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, CarrotMaxxer and 5'7 zoomer
for what purpose? all he does is make fun of me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel, Richard Cheese and 3 others
it definitely is something u can work with if u arent in tall European countries. Stop exaggerating the situation just because u don't have the face to counteract ur height. Its somewhat of a failo but not death tier by any means

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, 0S4MA, CarrotMaxxer and 7 others
go for younger girls
they don’t care about height as much

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
it definitely is something u can work with if u arent in tall European countries. Stop exaggerating the situation just because u don't have the face to counteract ur height. Its somewhat of a failo but not death tier by any means
it's the worst in america

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
Wear Alexander Mcqueens, Hogans, New balance, running shoes ect. Some of them add 2 inches and they’re not elevator shoes so you won’t get called out

in most eueopean countries,5'8 is bottom 15-20 percentile do you really think being shorter then 5/6 ppl is something that doesnt matter?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
it's the worst in america
no it isnt lmao u nigers are just ugly. I have friends pushing 5'7 that slay hot girls height inflation got yall fucked up in the head

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, AspiringMogger, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
my predicted height is between 5'8-5'10
idk why my dad had to fuck a midget broo

no it isnt lmao u nigers are just ugly. I have friends pushing 5'7 that slay hot girls height inflation got yall fucked up in the head
more uggly niggers=the more important height is this is common math

in most eueopean countries,5'8 is bottom 15-20 percentile do you really think being shorter then 5/6 ppl is something that doesnt matter?
being shorter by 1-2 inches isnt gonna kill u unless u don't have the face to back it up

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Jova
more uggly niggers=the more important height is this is common math
Sucks to be ugly then. Cant relate. Work on ur face and wear lifts instead of bitching

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jova
I already explained it's not something you can work with man. I have gone outside every single day the past month, every ethnic height mogs me. I am paki btw and i only count south asians and not blacks who are obviously much taller. And i'm not counting guys without a girl with them because they're obviously manlet and single. Every fucking south asian i see with a girl is 5'11 minimum, i have seen this with my own fucking eyes and don't tell me "you can't judge properly outside", my nigga i am 5'9 walking and you can easily tell when someone is 2 inches minimum taller than you, it isn't even close. I am really really sick and tired of you people gaslighting manlets into thinking it's something acceptable or something you can work with. It's death tier, i don't know what ethnicity you are but you don't understand how south asian foids think, women are women everywhere but trust me they're all womanlets who want 6'0 guys. It's fucking over as a 5'8 deathnic, legit if i didn't believe in God i would have roped by now. I am from the UK, we don't have 5'7 hispanics here, all the ethnics are 5'10 average.

Sucks to be ugly then. Cant relate. Work on ur face and wear lifts instead of bitching
Again with the lifts meme, ia lready explained why you can't fraud more than 2 inches max as a 5'8 manlet, your proportions/limb length isn't long enough to not make it obvious.

I already explained it's not something you can work with man. I have gone outside every single day the past month, every ethnic height mogs me. I am paki btw and i only count south asians and not blacks who are obviously much taller. And i'm not counting guys without a girl with them because they're obviously manlet and single. Every fucking south asian i see with a girl is 5'11 minimum, i have seen this with my own fucking eyes and don't tell me "you can't judge properly outside", my nigga i am 5'9 walking and you can easily tell when someone is 2 inches minimum taller than you, it isn't even close. I am really really sick and tired of you people gaslighting manlets into thinking it's something acceptable or something you can work with. It's death tier, i don't know what ethnicity you are but you don't understand how south asian foids think, women are women everywhere but trust me they're all womanlets who want 6'0 guys. It's fucking over as a 5'8 deathnic, legit if i didn't believe in God i would have roped by now. I am from the UK, we don't have 5'7 hispanics here, all the ethnics are 5'10 average.
if u think 2 inches would have saved u from being incel i have bad news for you buddy...... ur prob just ugly

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Heirio and Jova
average is 5'11 in eu so 3 inches shorter,you walk around getting height mogged by every1,no face for 5'8 matters trust me

average is 5'11 in eu so 3 inches shorter,you walk around getting height mogged by every1,no face for 5'8 matters trust me
Ok i trust you

he said he has questions about chewing
I can't help him, i barely know the basics and haven't even started chewing myself. Knowing my luck i'll probably fuck my face up more and blow my brains out after
@HTN_Mentalcel :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Wear Alexander Mcqueens, Hogans, New balance, running shoes ect. Some of them add 2 inches and they’re not elevator shoes so you won’t get called out
negligible, my older ultraboost i always wear already give me 1.75" or so.

@JohnDoe I only bullied you because i thought you was an anglosaxon after i heard you were ukcel, i wont do it anymore trust me.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
do u really blame me for not believing u when everyone larps 2 inches about their height? If ur telling the truth congrats I'm happy for u. If not go fuck urself
i have no reason to larp, im a genetic failure. My dad and brother are 6 foot 4, compared to the hight i should've been im a complete failure

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Again with the lifts meme, ia lready explained why you can't fraud more than 2 inches max as a 5'8 manlet, your proportions/limb length isn't long enough to not make it obvious.
buddy ur just ugly. 2 inches wouldn't have turned u from sexless incel to having a girlfriend. It would be different if u said 5'8 to 6 foot or 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and yeeyeeslayer
just grow lil nigga it ain't that hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and LooksThinker
go for younger girls
they don’t care about height as much
The fucking younger zoomer girls are nearly my height, i've seen ethnic foids 5'7 and 5'8 past week, you really think foids in this height range will ever give a guy woh is only one inch taller than them a chance? come on now.

i have no reason to larp, im a genetic failure. My dad and brother are 6 foot 4, compared to the hight i should've been im a complete failure
6 ft is a great height to be unlarped bruh. Relax

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
buddy ur just ugly. 2 inches wouldn't have turned u from sexless incel to having a girlfriend. It would be different if u said 5'8 to 6 foot or 6'2
exactly a 5'8 guy with a good face slays hard

• +1
5'10 barefoot is what i always say is the minimum as that is where your limbs are long enough to where you can fraud 2 inches without being noticed and you are walking around 6 foot then. My limbs are too short so it's fucking over anyways.

btw @JohnDoe @HTN_Mentalcel says this....
"I only bullied you because i thought you was an anglosaxon after i heard you were ukcel, i wont do it anymore trust me."
-@HTN_mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Cope, not one of the 5'8 niggas on this forum except maybe forevergymcelling would slay foids where i live. Why? height-mogged by 95% of guys and tons of foids in the same height range.

@HTN_Mentalcel i unblocked you :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I always laugh at guys like this who think 1-2 inches would have saved them. I have short friends in a insanely competitive college that slay hard because they are good looking and these retards wanna tell me 2 inches would have turned them into lovable humans? Yea bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and yeeyeeslayer
I always laugh at guys like this who think 1-2 inches would have saved them. I have short friends in a insanely competitive college that slay hard because they are good looking and these retards wanna tell me 2 inches would have turned them into lovable humans? Yea bullshit
no 2 inches for my autism

• JFL
OP what's ur face rating objectively

you don't even read what i write and jsut keep repeating the same things over and over again. I will say this one last time. 5'10 barefoot is the minimum as your limbs rae long enough to where you can fraud to 6 feet in normal shoes and not look weird unlike 5'8 guys whose limbs/frame isn't big enough to fraud more than 2" max. The 5'10 barefoot guy is walking around 6 feet which is why that is an acceptable height.