5'8 is not something you can work with, why did i have to be a manlet?

I always laugh at guys like this who think 1-2 inches would have saved them. I have short friends in a insanely competitive college that slay hard because they are good looking and these retards wanna tell me 2 inches would have turned them into lovable humans? Yea bullshit
ah yes the same old "i have manlet friends who slay bro!!!", this line is getting old, very old.

you don't even read what i write and jsut keep repeating the same things over and over again. I will say this one last time. 5'10 barefoot is the minimum as your limbs rae long enough to where you can fraud to 6 feet in normal shoes and not look weird unlike 5'8 guys whose limbs/frame isn't big enough to fraud more than 2" max. The 5'10 barefoot guy is walking around 6 feet which is why that is an acceptable height.
Limbs this limbs that ur fucking unattractive bro noones gaslighting u ur height mixed with ur face rapes u into inceldom but saying 5'8 is auto incel even for good looking guys is plain retarded who the fuck cares about limbs go shove the limbs up ur ass maybe u will grow a few inches. One of the whiniest and pathetic users i swear to god

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@tombradylover this niggas subhuman curry crying about his height as if it's the reason for his inceldom and not the fact that he's a subhuman curry 😭
back on the ignore list you go, go suck off princeleon u cancer patient

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
ah yes the same old "i have manlet friends who slay bro!!!", this line is getting old, very old.
Ur a whiny curry incel bitch holy shit ur so pathetic. I bet ur not even 5'8 but 5'6. Actually delete ur account and go become a monk ok we get it ur a fucking incel jesus christ can u shut the fuck up now

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Become a dark triad thug criminal

back on the ignore list you go, go suck off princeleon u cancer patient
i didn't insult you, you said yourself that your a subhuman

and i'm simply telling you that this is the issue you ought to put your energy into addressing as oppose to ur 5'8 height

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Limbs this limbs that ur fucking unattractive bro noones gaslighting u ur height mixed with ur face rapes u into inceldom but saying 5'8 is auto incel even for good looking guys is plain retarded who the fuck cares about limbs go shove the limbs up ur ass maybe u will grow a few inches. One of the whiniest and pathetic users i swear to god
Limbs determine how much you can fraud. You can't relate because you haven't lived a single day in this hell i call a life. Not that i expected most people on this forum to understand since most of you guys are just normies/failed normies and some htn/chadlites sprinkled in.

yeah but it could be even worse bro, my dick is only 7.999 inches (not larp btw)

• JFL
Limbs determine how much you can fraud. You can't relate because you haven't lived a single day in this hell i call a life. Not that i expected most people on this forum to understand since most of you guys are just normies/failed normies and some htn/chadlites sprinkled in.
im 99% sure ur 5'6 IRL prove to us ur actually 5'8 the internet is the only place i see ppl bitching about 5'8 and if u were from north europe id be more sympathetic but ur not
water bro threatens to put ppl on ignore after the most minor disagreement 🤣
insane to think any of us give a flying fuck about that shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and yeeyeeslayer
im 99% sure ur 5'6 IRL prove to us ur actually 5'8 the internet is the only place i see ppl bitching about 5'8 and if u were from north europe id be more sympathetic but ur not
he's in the UK

and probably in a burrough that's 99% paki at that,

he should be fine 🤣

• JFL
he's in the UK

and probably in a burrough that's 99% paki at all,

he should be fine 🤣
nah man u dont get it tho south asian women standards are different bro!! trust me bro the ugliest race of women have different standards bro u wouldn't get it even tho u have slayed a good amount of them bro!! U DONT GET IT BROOOO

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and yeeyeeslayer

insane to think any of us give a flying fuck about that shit lmao
I'm a healthcel so my height has been measured by multiple doctors, usually 172.5-173, i am 5'9 in the morning when i wake up i think even though my posture is beyond terrible, if you don't care why are you still here barking? just go loo kat some other thread, you don't own this forum, i don't evne know who you are or give a shit. Actually you're going on the ignore list, you have absolutely nothing valuable to say, same old "dude my 5'7 friend slays haha" tier sentences.

I'm a healthcel so my height has been measured by multiple doctors, usually 172.5-173, i am 5'9 in the morning when i wake up i think even though my posture is beyond terrible, if you don't care why are you still here barking? just go loo kat some other thread, you don't own this forum, i don't evne know who you are or give a shit.
ur spreading bullshit. Thats why i care. Ur part of the issue. Exxagerting the issue and making young men feel worse about themselves because ur a bitch and pathetic. U are literally one of the biggest issues with the blackpill u worm

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
holy fuck just fix ur face nigga, muh "I'm a manlet" stfu

• +1
aren't you 5'5? you really gonna go against what i'm saying, nigga please
5'3, and I STILL get interest from women, ur paki women too mind u :feelskek:

Stop bitching and moaning and work on ur face nigga

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
5'3, and I STILL get interest from women, ur paki women too mind u :feelskek:

Stop bitching and moaning and work on ur face nigga
Sure you do pajeet, no paki woman would ever give 5'3 jeet time of day, nice dream, this is why you are rotting in the slums of mumbai
"work on your face", i know your type very well, those turbo manlets with a good face/good bone development, you can't work on your fucking face without surgery retard

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Sure you do pajeet, no paki woman would ever give 5'3 jeet time of day, nice dream, this is why you are rotting in the slums of mumbai
*slums of norcal :feelskek:
"work on your face", i know your type very well, those turbo manlets with a good face/good bone development, you can't work on your fucking face without surgery retard
So get surgery then faggot, this is a looksmaxxing site:bigbrain:

• +1
*slums of norcal :feelskek:

So get surgery then faggot, this is a looksmaxxing site:bigbrain:
okay you are fucking some latinas who don't care about height or whatever, your advice doesn't apply to me, you have a good face, i need surgery which i can't afford

have you heard of this cool invention called lifts

• +1
have you heard of this cool invention called lifts
Either lacking reading comprehension or you're a lazy cunt who didn't read the previous posts where i already addressed this.

Either lacking reading comprehension or you're a lazy cunt who didn't read the previous posts where i already addressed this.
didnt read it
summarize your points
also ur prolly not gl enough

• +1
didnt read it
summarize your points
also ur prolly not gl enough
>summarize your points
yh i've wrotoe the same thing 3 different ways arleady to that other retarded nigga, no thanks

okay you are fucking some latinas who don't care about height or whatever, your advice doesn't apply to me, you have a good face, i need surgery which i can't afford
Holy fuck u rly are a retard

Why are u whining about ur fucking height then when u need surgeries for ur face:feelsgah:
surgery which i can't afford
Ever heard of loans nigga :feelskek:

Holy fuck u rly are a retard

Why are u whining about ur fucking height then when u need surgeries for ur face:feelsgah:

Ever heard of loans nigga :feelskek:
because height is necessary, most foids won't give you time of day if you aren't a minimum height and it's suifuel being mogged by most men.
american talking about loans, how ironic

because height is necessary, most foids won't give you time of day if you aren't a minimum height and it's suifuel being mogged by most men.
Ur a retard, u already meet that minimum height, ur face is holding u back nigga
american talking about loans, how ironic
Anything to ascend nigga:Comfy:

Either get ur money up, get loans, or stay suffering till ur an oldcel wizard

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and tombradylover
Ur a retard, u already meet that minimum height, ur face is holding u back nigga

Anything to ascend nigga:Comfy:

Either get ur money up, get loans, or stay suffering till ur an oldcel wizard
You don't understand because you're in cali aka manlet mexican central, if you were where i live, you would realize very quickly the ethnics here are 5'10 minimum, inb4 cope or fake, no not at all.

You don't understand because you're in cali aka manlet mexican central, if you were where i live, you would realize very quickly the ethnics here are 5'10 minimum, inb4 cope or fake, no not at all.
Aight bro, stay suffering then, less ethnics procreating’s a win in the grand scheme anyways:feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
buddy
im 5'9 barefoot and 5'10 with shoes
i have no problem with girls
i understand feeling emasculated when near tall people
blaming your height is easy bcuz its out of your control
i promise you its your face

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
nobody cares. check ur t

buddy
im 5'9 barefoot and 5'10 with shoes
i have no problem with girls
i understand feeling emasculated when near tall people
blaming your height is easy bcuz its out of your control
i promise you its your face
feeling emasculated is an understatement, why do all foids i see are with 5'11 minimum guys? yes i know my face is bad but even if it was average or above average, it would still be over because of the height. You are in North america somewhere full of 5'6 mexicans or have a HTN face or something.

send the money and i will do a bloodtest othrewise shut up
lol im 5"7 and all tall cucks fear respect me. its all bout aura

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and CarrotMaxxer
It's not a height you can realistically work with. People will say "oh dude you're average height for ethnic blah blah"
Then why the fuck do i get mogged by neraly every ethnic guy in my age range? tell me that. They're always in the 5'11-6'0 range, i am walking around 5'9.5 in shoes and i'm still fucking mogged. EVERY ETHNIC I SEE WITH A FOID IS 5'11 MINIMUM.
It's so unfair because i should have been 5'11 minimum if i didn't sleep 5 hours a night during puberty and actually ate meat.
What a shit life tbh, because of my mothers neglect at an age where i am too young to realize the consequences of my actions, i have to lead the next 40+ years in a shit life as a manlet.
This life is a joke tbh, i really wish i was never born.
Wear lifts, get buff like alphadestiny

not true

not true

edgars slay the most jfl

i usually get rated around the mid-high mtn range
what do you mean not true? i literally witnessed it with my own eyes when i go outside. Every ethnic foid with minimum 5'11 ethnic guy

you really mentioned AD? no matter how big he gets, he's still eternally mocked because of his height.
Better to be jacked and short then short and fat

Dafuq where did you hear that
i didn't "hear" it, it's basic biology. Lifting increases testosterone which in turn also increases the amount of test you convert to DHT

weight? are you a gymmaxxed dwarf or what?
70kg
Photo 2024 06 14 11 06 47

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
Short, like tall people should exist too. Nothing wrong with being 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Enlil