5'8 is such a dogshit height

no i've seen it too many times man, it's not just dad being cucked, the fact of the matter is i didn't reach my genetic potential. I am 99% sure my genetic potential would be 5'11 atleast with the right nutrition/sleep. How do i cope that my mother ruined my life and made me a manlet for life? yh she's a owmanlet but she didn't even bother making sure 14 year old me had enough sleep or nutrition.
This is what happens when your father is absent, you end up fucked for life.
If you never talked to a girl you're a complete loser, I talked to many girls and got rejected every single fricking time but you didn't even tried bro what a waste of a man. Light years ahead of being laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
wtf u been doin sleeping 5hrs a day? :lul:
i was on my computer all the way until 3am and had to awke up at 7am for school. my mother never cared because.. she's low IQ. I was chronically sleep deprived and failed everything at scshool aswell because of this and stunted my growth. I blame my mother and my father too for being absent.

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
If you never talked to a girl you're a complete loser, I talked to many girls and got rejected every single fricking time but you didn't even tried bro what a waste of a man. Light years ahead of being laid.
I am a complete loser, no doubt about it. I have enough self-awareness to know foids will reject me so i don't want to be humiliated. Ugly guys know there's no point approaching foids or trying. And how could i even talk to girls? where? i rotted in front of my computer all my life

i was on my computer all the way until 3am and had to awke up at 7am for school. my mother never cared because.. she's low IQ. I was chronically sleep deprived and failed everything at scshool aswell because of this and stunted my growth. I blame my mother and my father too for being absent.
All sons who grew up with mothers ended up as losers including me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and JohnDoe
Yep i've said it before...
Single mother = death sentence for boys. inb4 some random retard comes in and says "dude i grew up with a single mother nad i turned out okay", the exception not the rule.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Too many men fuck and have kids but don't want to take responsibility just like my father. What a joke tbh

I’m 5’10 and girls mog me consistently, it’s over tbh

It's brutal going outside, most men are taller than you, young women are almost the same height as you.
I hate my life so much, bare in mind i wear older ultraboost that give at least 1.5 inches. And still i feel so short man.
I was 5'5 and I spent 60k to get LL so I could be that height. I think it's pretty decent. At least you're considered a human male and you're able to compensate with other qualities instead of being immediately disqualified based on height with most girls.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and WhoTookVendetta
>5'8
>ugly
>poor
>Terrible health
>oldcel
>no career/money
>never even talked to a girl
What looksmaxxing broski?
you should try the Dill0n L7tham salt spray :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and WhoTookVendetta
it censors it if u dont (y)
hes like 5'2 bro :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: pslephant
5'8 - 5'9 is ideal male height in Brazil tbh

foids here are mostly femlets and population isnt very tall on average so foids only care about the guy being a bit taller than them, its the minority of foids that consider height a halo

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Look at the fog... wider hips, bigger tits, better face.
the one on the green dress has better body and colouring but shes butterface

the one on the green dress has better body and colouring but shes butterface
No she doesn't have a better body are you blind? Right girl has better hips, better tits, likely better ass, better waist to hop ratio

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Im like 175cm. Honestly its illusion height. Most will tall mog u slightly which make u insecure but its acceptable height for most foids. You life would be pure hell if u where below 170cm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy
genetic recombination

i heard this dude ate nothing but candy and slept on the street and did drugs all day

View attachment 2996389
"But just take these 40 chemicals and drink a gallon of milk a day and you'll look like him who did none of that, bro!!" The people who write that have so much hope. They're hoping it will work for them, so they don't need evidence that it works first. It's like the cures for the black plague in the 13th century.