5'8 IS THE NEW MANLET HEIGHT

Always has been

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, thereallegend, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
You think 5'8 wasn't manlet already in the west or?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Kristin, Deleted member 49926 and 2 others
brutal height to be :cry:

Boy, what stone have you been sleepin under? Everything under 6'2 is considered manletism at this time and age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 49926 and 1 other person
Average male in USA is 5'8-5-9
Why are usacels so gloomy then? Always complaining how zoomies are 6'1+, not even the case in the tallest european countries

brutal height to be :cry:
So is this true or not?
Screenshot 20231101 211636 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Maybe in the northeast lol

There is no way in hell I’m above average, I get heighmogged everyday constantly. Or maybe my brain is playing tricks on me idk

But 170 is too low, maybe if you count oldcels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Boy, what stone have you been sleepin under? Everything under 6'2 is considered manletism at this time and age.
Nah touch grass, 180cm is enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Why are usacels so gloomy then? Always complaining how zoomies are 6'1+, not even the case in the tallest european countries
They're just basements dwellers, i met American athletes and mogged most of em

Maybe in the northeast lol

There is no way in hell I’m above average, I get heighmogged everyday constantly. Or maybe my brain is playing tricks on me idk

But 170 is too low, maybe if you count oldcels
I mean you'll get heightmogged everyday unless you're 99th+ percentile tbh. Where are you on the percentile scale for where you live

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
what’s the highest avg country do you reckon? netherlands? and at what height?

Brazil is taller than portugal and portugal is 174 cm

• +1
I mean you'll get heightmogged everyday unless you're 99th+ percentile tbh. Where are you on the percentile scale for where you live
i meant heightmogged as in more often mogged than not

around 45th percentile I’d say, at least among people the same age

for reference I am the 2nd tallest in my close friend group of 4 (lol at this), but among the bigger group (9 people) i’m 5th

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and cytoplasm
.org told me 6’2 is a manlet height

• So Sad
what’s the highest avg country do you reckon? netherlands? and at what height?
Probs netherlands at 6', but dinaric alps (multiple countries) have the average of 6'1

• +1
You shouldn't be in this forum, literally, can't be having slaying problems while in Brazil, i see genetic disasters fuck in public whether it's a festival or whatever

You shouldn't be in this forum, literally, can't be having slaying problems while in Brazil, i see genetic disasters fuck in public whether it's a festival or whatever
That’s not how I discovered the forum but slaying is cope anyway

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
5’8” is conqueror height

• Love it
The original thing is being a hunter gatherer and raping women when you conquer their village
Since that is illegal(even tho favelacels or Honduras cels tu through villages illegaly) the closest thing is slaying

Since that is illegal(even tho favelacels or Honduras cels tu through villages illegaly) the closest thing is slaying
slay if that’s what you want, but i think fucking 1 gl woman mogs 50 average ones tbh

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369