5'9 is acceptable to 87% of women in Canada

far336

far336

Bronze
Chadfished on Instagram, asked women for date, asked is if they're okay if I'm 5'9. 13 said yes, 2 said no, so that's about 87% acceptance rate

Notes:
-Women were 5-7 /10 looks

Picture of Chadfish:

Women that said no:

Women that said yes:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11753, khvirgin, Xangsane and 15 others
Disgusting whores, I hope their kids will be deformed manlets with down syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mascululalfa, Mongrelcel, looksmaxxtocope and 10 others
Imagine a fucking 5'5 becky calling a 5'9 Chad a "baby", she needs to be shot on sight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mascululalfa, Mongrelcel and 17 others
Disgusting whores, I hope their kids will be deformed manlets with down syndrome
The 2 girls (especially the second one) that rejected him are souless after he talked about surgery she kept shitting on him over and over for no reason.

5'5 wanted 6'4. Over for me 6'2 are manlet now soon 7ft will be the minimum requirement

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mongrelcel, looksmaxxtocope and 7 others
Chadfished on Instagram, asked women for date, asked is if they're okay if I'm 5'9. 13 said yes, 2 said no, so that's about 87% acceptance rate

Notes:

Picture of Chadfish:

Women that said no:

Women that said yes:

great post man, i love when people actually do experimental research on this site as rare as it is...

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, datboijj, volcelfatcel and 6 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, AlexAP, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Baldingman1998
I'm not sure if she is a Becky, this is her face:

what the fuck is up with her nose? looks like she needs surgery asap

The chadfish in question is gay :feelskek:

They are lying

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
The "chadfish" looks like an italian/spanish chadlite. 5'9 med is slaying is Canada, how can @Biggdink cope now

@volcelfatcel @AlexAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 8165 and 6 others
The yes answers? Half of them would probably ghost
Don't ever ask girls for advice,they will bluepill you,i have more respect for those who straight tell you that you lack face or height

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and far336
why the fuck did she send you a pic of a curry asking if this is you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Water.
Face>height
Especially online where you don’t even see the height difference in person

Of course it's acceptable you are a chadlite it's not acceptable you are the average looking guy

The "chadfish" looks like an italian/spanish chadlite. 5'9 med is slaying is Canada, how can @Biggdink cope now

@volcelfatcel @AlexAP
The chadfish has similar bone structure with me with slightly better proportions and no nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: gamma

@volcelfatcel @AlexAP
Yeah but the girl who rejected him sent him a picture of a pajeet saying "this you"

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
Yeah but the girl who rejected him sent him a picture of a pajeet saying "this you"
Absolutely brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mongrelcel, CFW432 and 3 others
No. They might be whores, but no innocent soul deserves to be brought into this world to suffer like this just because their parents suck.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and gamma

Brutal blackpill

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Beetlejuice, Tropical Tyrone and 5 others
Half of them would probably ghost
True. But, lots of women ghost, even if the guy is Chad (@Amnesia)

why the fuck did she send you a pic of a curry asking if this is you

Women sometimes send me a pic of a guy, or ask a name, like "Is this Eric?". I think they do that because they suspect the Chadfish and believe I am that person who they are asking about

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Cidre enjoyer
True. But, lots of women ghost, even if the guy is Chad (@Amnesia)

Women sometimes send me a pic of a guy, or ask a name, like "Is this Eric?". I think they do that because they suspect the Chadfish and believe I am that person who they are asking about
Bro can you do a Heightfishing experiment. Like 6'7 guy or so wanna see the results tbh.

Ridiculously small sample size to generalize a percentage for the whole country, but good thread nonetheless.

If you’re gl, average height is more than enough for most girls. This should have been obvious, but many users here are copers who over exaggerate the importance of height.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and datboijj
No. They might be whores, but no innocent soul deserves to be brought into this world to suffer like this just because their parents suck.
Don't worry, downies are literally too retarded to understand what's happening to them

• So Sad
Reactions: Dorado and far336
Bro can you do a Heightfishing experiment. Like 6'7 guy or so wanna see the results tbh.
Yes, I can do that! Expect results in 4 weeks from now. First, I want to try 5'2 because if I get 87% again, then the results of this and future experiments are meaningless. Just want to test if this method is reliable

Edit:

Have to change message format, Chad name, Chad picture to overcome this

Ridiculously small sample size to generalize a percentage for the whole country, but good thread nonetheless.
I agree, the sample size is small, but it does show that the actual % is in that range, maybe like within 10% (77%-97%)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Xangsane and MiroslavBulldosex
jfl at htis whore
OgCxZtrl.png

• So Sad
Reactions: far336
I wonder why...
AsU2PKf.png

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and MiroslavBulldosex
They are lying
they are not
I live in Canada
they are not as autistic about height as people in Europe and america
But still anything lower than 5ft 8 is pretty much over
and the women here look better than in america and most of europe

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

If you’re gl, average height is more than enough for most girls. This should have been obvious, but many users here are copers who over exaggerate the importance of height.
idk I'm In Canada too and they don't care that much about height as everywhere else that most people talk about
but I used to work with this insane Pakistan guy with green eyes
Just imagine Timmothy chamlet but with wider jaw wider mouth and a lot more bone mass and green eyes
Timothée Chalamet Debuts Mustache at the 2020 National Board of Review Gala  | InStyle

Oh i forgot to tell you something he was 5ft 6
and the way women treated him was..... INSANE
When they first see him walking they act like they just seen god
but as he comes closer and they realize how short he is
their face looks like they just learned he has cancer (these are literally faces I saw them make)
Confused Shirley Maclaine GIF
Jada Pinkett Smith What GIF by Red Table Talk

It's brutal.
And the women at my workplace just treated him like a good looking pet basically

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and far336
great post man, i love when people actually do experimental research on this site as rare as it is...
we need a rep button for these kind of contributions seriously man

Notes:

Picture of Chadfish:

Women that said no:

Women that said yes:

i was telling you guys on the forum this shit for a long time; theres no height for your face; im 6"1' but ugly face= OVER for me since HS
as long as you're AVERAGE height (at least 5'8") = good face slays a lot more than 6'+ ugly man
possible exception as confirmed by multiple users on this forum= roidmaxxed/gymmaxxed/big and lean body at 6'+
too many height fags here and on incel and:blackpill: community
TLDR: height is shit BY ITSELF , needs face and/or body on top, ALWAYS

• +1
Reactions: far336