5'9 is ideal

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Human males evolved to be 5'9. Being 6'0+ is the result of genetic mutation, meaning you're a maladapted abomination.

Lanklets get the lethal injection.

Now I'm not saying taller than 5'9 is always bad, there are people who are actually adapted to such heights. I'm talking about those 6'2 zoomers with 5'7 dads, they are genetic freaks, you can tell because of their tiny frames and downward ground maxilas.

I am 5'9, 3000cc cranial capacity, perfected tom holland. It's over for recessed 6'5 mutants.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 13787, galego123 and 22 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9779 and Oberyn
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Over for anyone under 5’9.01

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Hikicel69, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It's over for recessed 6'5 mutants.
Can confirm, I look like a scary horse face apparition. My skull is 17” tall and 4” wide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Oberyn, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Am I? want to get into metaphysics debate? I would argue against it.
Don't be cheeky with me. You're out of the womb.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Human males evolved to be 5'9. Being 6'0+ is the result of genetic mutation, meaning you're a maladapted abomination.

Now I'm not saying taller than 5'9 is always bad, there are people who are actually adapted to such heights. I'm talking about those 6'2 zoomers with 5'7 dads, they are genetic freaks, you can tell because of their tiny frames and downward ground maxilas.

I am 5'9, 3000cc cranial capacity, perfected tom holland. It's over for recessed 6'5 mutants.
I have massive Frame, 6 foot tall with 5'6 dad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17791
Tall well adapted human
6935E88B F01B 4FE2 9C4A A09D0FCD3FFE

Tall subhuman
47B89847 FF5A 4EF3 A90A 86298902E829

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
Don't be cheeky with me. You're out of the womb.
Am I tho? what if it`s all a dream? your current understanding is only intact with the current era of the dream. Dreams are weird.

Big cope. 5'9 is lower end of average. Ideal height is 6'1-6'3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
It's fine if you have good frame. 6' isn't even that extreme. Could just be you reaching your genetic potential that your dad didn't reach.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
Am I tho? what if it`s all a dream? your current understanding is only intact with the current era of the dream. Dreams are weird.
You joined this site 10 days ago. My advice leave before you join the psych ward with the rest of us :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9779, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
This isn't a dream. You're manlet in real life. Over for philosophy cels.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and FrameMogger
You joined this site 10 days ago. My advice leave before you join the psych ward with the rest of us :feelsuhh:
@Vermilioncore @Thompsonz Wise advice :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 13332, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Big cope. 5'9 is lower end of average. Ideal height is 6'1-6'3.
5'9 is the non genetic freak height.

Average zoomer is subhuman freak. That's why height has shifted.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Hikicel69 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 17791
I though you liked twins nigga
Tyler maher isn't a twink jfl. Being tall with dog shit proportions isn't twink femboy material. You must be 5'5-5'9 with feminine proportions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and FrameMogger
Just accept under 6’9 then it is over

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16369 and FrameMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tyler maher isn't a twink jfl. Being tall with dog shit proportions isn't twink femboy material. You must be 5'5-5'9 with feminine proportions.
I want to wreck femboys and traps

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17791
5'7-5'9 is ideal for women.

For men it's probably 6'0-6'3

I live in a short country though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person

5'9 for women.
6'4 for men

Keep coping :feelshah:

• JFL

5'9 women are highly masculinised. They look like shit. 5'3 for women is ideal and 5'9 for men is ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Over at that height. Imagine the subhuman proportions.
Ngl I have a long torso swimmer shit style innit. So I looked fine :feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Ngl I have a long torso swimmer shit style innit. So I looked fine :feelshah:
You look like a swimmer? Life fuel for you tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acee
You look like a swimmer? Life fuel for you tbh.
It`s better to have a long torso if you fraud, because you add height to the legs not the torso. Lifefuel indeed :feelshah:

Fuck I won the lottery! Delon Stallone and Brando will welcome me with open arms in heaven!

• Woah
It`s better to have a long torso if you fraud, because you add height to the legs not the torso. Lifefuel indeed :feelshah:
How wide are your shoulders?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fuck I won the lottery! Delon and Stallone will welcome me with open arms in heaven!
Gandy will measure your height at the gates. See if you're too short or tall.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee and Anchor_Ship
how did you manage to get 5.5K posts in a few months

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 17791
Tyrone at the bottom mogs
He's three inches shorter than Dolph and has shit frame and long horse face jfl.

Dolph is an example of 6'5 aryan. God like genetics.
47B68D0C 4FD4 4048 B414 5E38CF96E762

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and fuckedupmanlet
How wide are your shoulders?
Never measured. You can fraud that too to some extent with gymceling. Yeah the clavicle is more important but the additional muscle is a good illusion. They`re not super wide but my shoulder to waist ratio is top tier so lifefuel :feelshah:

• +1
at last I am ideal

• Love it
Nigga 5 ft 9 isnt even normal
Its fucking short

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Anchor_Ship and Entschuldigung
High iq thread

• +1
I'm 5'6" with 6' dad. Freak.

I'm 5'6" and when I see a tall lanky framecel IRL it feels like I can knock him over by lightly blowing on him. If you are tall, you NEED muscle (or at least fat...some type of mass) to not look ridiculous.

Nigga 5 ft 9 isnt even normal
Its fucking short
Throughout most of human history (except within the past 100 years or so), the average height has been 5'9" or less. Giants over 6' like Abraham Lincoln were seen as freaks of nature, not the bare minimum to get a 600 lbs woman to notice you. JFL what has this world come to? A circus? Being tall is a disadvantage because it overstresses your body, especially your heart. Our organs aren't designed to support a 6'5" body. Short people live longer while tall people die sooner because their hearts give out or they get cancer because their oversized bodies contain too many cells for the body to keep track of. The average height increasing is purely a Fisherian runaway phenomenon based on women's extreme height fetish enabled by women's liberation, the sexual revolution, the advent of birth control, etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Deleted member 17791 and FrameMogger
4 inches for 6'5 feet and I slay a whole country. HGH Time

• Woah
I'm 5'6" with 6' dad. Freak.

I'm 5'6" and when I see a tall lanky framecel IRL it feels like I can knock him over by lightly blowing on him. If you are tall, you NEED muscle (or at least fat...some type of mass) to not look ridiculous.

Throughout most of human history (except within the past 100 years or so), the average height has been 5'9" or less. Giants over 6' like Abraham Lincoln were seen as freaks of nature, not the bare minimum to get a 600 lbs woman to notice you. JFL what has this world come to? A circus? Being tall is a disadvantage because it overstresses your body, especially your heart. Our organs aren't designed to support a 6'5" body. Short people live longer while tall people die sooner because their hearts give out or they get cancer because their oversized bodies contain too many cells for the body to keep track of. The average height increasing is purely a Fisherian runaway phenomenon based on women's extreme height fetish enabled by women's liberation, the sexual revolution, the advent of birth control, etc.
Facts 5’10 to 6’2 is ideal

Anything over 6’2 is too tall imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 17791 and Richard_Hungwell

Cope

92D2A1DC 5A9D 4481 A1F4 A149AF8DF0FB

• JFL