5'9 is not cutting it in 2023

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Posts
3,355
Reputation
3,811
To be fair, it is still possible to get with good looking women. You are not doomed.
But from my experience I get rejected by about 30% of women solely because of my height. And I am not talking tinder rejections but real life rejections. At least the women were honest about it that I am too short. And I only wear Nike shoes because they make me taller.

I think if you dont want height to be a big issue, 5'11 and above with Air Max/Air Force and you will be OK.

Currently I am Glucosamine/Chondroitine/MSM maxxing and I will measure myself in a few months to see if it helped.
 
  • +1
Reactions: joseph
People still posting this water ass content after nearly 5 years on the site
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mastermind, Squirtoutmabooty and mogstars
Currently I am Glucosamine/Chondroitine/MSM maxxing and I will measure myself in a few months to see if it helped.
Those seem to be cope, keep me updated

Only alternative for literal average height males in 2023 is cutting your legs off in some foreign country and inserting metal pieces hoping you don't become literally crippled

Over
 
Those seem to be cope, keep me updated

Only alternative for literal average height males in 2023 is cutting your legs off in some foreign country and inserting metal pieces hoping you don't become literally crippled

Over
I will measure several times during the day. At afternoon a lot of people shrank a little bit and this would give you an edge
 
honestly anyone above 4’11 can find love relatively easy at some point it has to be your fault (caused by retardation or high standards while looking like the actual chud wojak)
Oh No Facepalm GIF
 
Water water water nigga

It’s fine if you want a gf but slaying unless you have a good face then fuck no
 

Similar threads

Hmivi_123
Replies
5
Views
27
Jihadmax
J
superogar
Replies
39
Views
183
greekstatue
greekstatue
herondaye_2.0
Replies
7
Views
60
nosoychad
N
RLH
Replies
8
Views
103
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top