5’9 no shoes at 15 is it over

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
My hair and shoes Help fraud me to a little over 5’10. Can I grow to 5’11 or even 6 foot? Being below 6 foot is absolutely brutal, is it over?

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and enchanted_elixir
start doing strecthes, legit i saw results in like a week not much but still some also eat well and sleep a ton and remember damian kater, brad pit and many others are not 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
start doing strecthes, legit i saw results in like a week not much but still some also eat well and sleep a ton and remember damian kater, brad pit and many others are not 6 foot
My diet is decent I should be eating more protein but I sleep like at least 8 in a half hours a night, usually closer to 9

My diet is decent I should be eating more protein but I sleep like at least 8 in a half hours a night, usually closer to 9
ok so start streches bro, its not over i swear incels say its over to other people so they can feel better abt them selfs, never give up streches on top

• +1
ok so start streches bro, its not over i swear incels say its over to other people so they can feel better abt them selfs, never give up streches on top
Are certain stretches better than others? Are the results permanent? What should I look up

Are certain stretches better than others? Are the results permanent? What should I look up
um idk about that one its all about decompressing the spine, the one i would reccoment is the pull up bar hang that is the best one in my opinion you should search up a streching routine and you are good, rooting for your height max acsension

• +1
My hair and shoes Help fraud me to a little over 5’10. Can I grow to 5’11 or even 6 foot? Being below 6 foot is absolutely brutal, is it over?
Depends on what you look like

• +1
Height doesn’t matter after 5’8 face is more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
no you still have like 5 years to grow
Nice bluepill literally everyone stops growing after 16-17 and it will be even earlier in future check growth plates op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz and schizo echochamber
where do you live? 5'10 Is average worldwide, where I live average Is like 5'8 lol

Hop on AI’s if you want to prolong growth then something for hgh

no, there's nothing with that height. now, if you have a fragile ego you will have a bad time

I remember when I just started to worry about my height to cut you all the trouble inject hgh and take Ai nothing else will make you grow

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I remember when I just started to worry about my height to cut you all the trouble inject hgh and take Ai nothing else will make you grow
I’m forever scared of hardmaxxing. Who knows tho. Also wtf is “Ai”

I’m forever scared of hardmaxxing. Who knows tho. Also wtf is “Ai”
Blud I used to be scared of doing stuff that would “hurt myself” but you will sooon come to realize most people are scared of dying when they should be scared of staying who they are

• +1
Blud I used to be scared of doing stuff that would “hurt myself” but you will sooon come to realize most people are scared of dying when they should be scared of staying who they are
Shockily profound words, especially considering the website

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
No max 5'11 Which isn't bad tbh unless AI + HGH
Nah he get can to 6 foot he never said if 5’9 was morning of night height and if he did hgh and Ai and micro fractures he can def reach 6 foot since young and if he does spine compression he should be good

Nah he get can to 6 foot he never said if 5’9 was morning of night height and if he did hgh and Ai and micro fractures he can def reach 6 foot since young and if he does spine compression he should be good
It was at the doctor in the afternoon and wtf do you mean by micro fractures

5’9 isn’t a massive failo outside of tall countries

And at 15, you still have growth left, so don’t worry about height much, but maximize your growth with proper sleep, exercise, and nutrition

Have you tried estimating growth?

Based on Parents Height: https://www.calculator.net/height-calculator.html
This is not accurate, parental genetics do not always determine height. If both parents have tall grandparents then there is a chance you will be tall also.

Check Also: https://www.cdc.gov/GrowthCharts/
Growth Charts

I know around 10 people who were 5'7, 5'8 at age 14 and grew to 6'1 - 6'2 naturally by the time they were 18. Not to say it isn't something you should be worried about, what if you get lazy and never end up growing naturally? Make sure you are consistent with your sleep, as you are, do stretches; as recommended by thread. Also, make sure to reduce estrogen levels in your body. High estrogen closes growth plates early, hence why trannies are always very short after taking estrogen at a young age. Avoid: seeds, soy products, dried fruits, garlic, peaches, berries, wheat, and tofu. There are always going to be an infinite number of foods to avoid, but just keep these in mind. Don't worry. :coffee:

Have you tried estimating growth?

Based on Parents Height: https://www.calculator.net/height-calculator.html
This is not accurate, parental genetics do not always determine height. If both parents have tall grandparents then there is a chance you will be tall also.

Check Also: https://www.cdc.gov/GrowthCharts/
Growth Charts

I know around 10 people who were 5'7, 5'8 at age 14 and grew to 6'1 - 6'2 naturally by the time they were 18. Not to say it isn't something you should be worried about, what if you get lazy and never end up growing naturally? Make sure you are consistent with your sleep, as you are, do stretches; as recommended by thread. Also, make sure to reduce estrogen levels in your body. High estrogen closes growth plates early, hence why trannies are always very short after taking estrogen at a young age. Avoid: seeds, soy products, dried fruits, garlic, peaches, berries, wheat, and tofu. There are always going to be an infinite number of foods to avoid, but just keep these in mind. Don't worry. :coffee:
Any other ways to reduce e? I sleep well workout frequently and my diet is decent. I don’t really eat the foods you listed

Any other ways to reduce e? I sleep well workout frequently and my diet is decent. I don’t really eat the foods you listed

No more caffeine + Less Stress + No Alcohol = lower estrogen

Otherwise, I think diet is probably the only reasonable way to lower estrogen. Maybe do some research into the effects of testosterone on estrogen? Does high testosterone lower estrogen? (no clue, probably not)

No more caffeine + Less Stress + No Alcohol = lower estrogen

Otherwise, I think diet is probably the only reasonable way to lower estrogen. Maybe do some research into the effects of testosterone on estrogen? Does high testosterone lower estrogen? (no clue, probably not)
I don’t really do any of that how do I get less stress though

This guy is 15 and is worried that his height growth is over lol

If you do/take...
  • CJC 1295 with DAC,
  • 150g of animal protein a day,
  • Multivitamins,
  • Lots of Vitamin D and Vitamin C,
  • Raw milk (disease risk) or colostrum powder + organic whole milk.
  • sleep like a baby every night for 9+ hours,
  • and a lot of exercise,

You'll get to your target height easily.

Estrogen inhibitors can also help, since they slow down growth plate closure.
Supplements for lowering estrogen include Chrysin + DIM.
Harder stuff are: Aromasin, Anastrozole and Letrozole.

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww
This guy is 15 and is worried that his height growth is over lol

If you do/take...
  • CJC 1295 with DAC,
  • 150g of animal protein a day,
  • Multivitamins,
  • Lots of Vitamin D and Vitamin C,
  • Raw milk (disease risk) or colostrum powder + organic whole milk.
  • sleep like a baby every night for 9+ hours,
  • and a lot of exercise,

You'll get to your target height easily.

Estrogen inhibitors can also help, since they slow down growth plate closure.
Supplements for lowering estrogen include Chrysin + DIM.
Harder stuff are: Aromasin, Anastrozole and Letrozole.
Wont taking dim and chrysin nuke my hormones because I’m not an adult yet (thank you for being so helpful)

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir