@5foot8Paki , are you light skin?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
@5foot8Paki ,

are you light skin?

You said you were molested as a kid, right?

Very rare for a dark skin to get molested.

he is a larp

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Ritalincel
getting molested = chad

keep crying for future hollywood directors

How have I only been posting for a week and you autists are already obsessed with me.

Yeah I'm lightskin but I'll post my exact skin tone, I have pink red lips but my thick eyebrows and hair color give away i'm middle eastern as well as my long eyelashes.

blue-eyes-header-1000x531.jpg

This is my exact skin tone but it's a bit more yellowish and glowy cuz vitamin c and differin everyday and beta carotene everyday

fuckkk if i get stroma combined with my broad skull, pitch black hair and thick eyebrows, insane

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and FatJattMofo
How have I only been posting for a week and you autists are already obsessed with me.

Yeah I'm lightskin but I'll post my exact skin tone, I have pink red lips but my thick eyebrows and hair color give away i'm middle eastern as well as my long eyelashes.

This is my exact skin tone but it's a bit more yellowish and glowy cuz vitamin c and differin everyday and beta carotene everyday

fuckkk if i get stroma combined with my broad skull, pitch black hair and thick eyebrows, insane
"middle eastern"

"paki"

paki isn't middle eastern JFL

How does it feel that a chaiwala from Lawhore mogs you to Mars and beyond
_91985026_arshadkhan.png