5foot8paki is the best poster

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,121
Reputation
29,700
He lives rent free in so many users' heads. Insane influence and champion aura.

Respect @5foot8Paki
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1560, john2 and 3 others
thx man id say i try my best but i do not try at all
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Hero of the Imperium, john2 and 3 others
Cope @aestheticallypleasin mogs
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and aestheticallypleasin
thx man id say i try my best but i do not try at all
You will be a famous director one day and mog the likes of Scorcesse and Tarantino.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You will be a famous director one day and mog the likes of Scorcesse and Tarantino.
I will be equivalent to Robert Eggers / Damien Chazelle / Ari Aster son
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and AbandonShip
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and Deleted member 1560
5foot8paki is the best poster
Screenshot 2020 05 30 14 07 53 568
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6902
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
lorenza-izzo-photo-u4


tru tbh tbh we are both 6ft and handsome in an actor way
@aestheticallypleasin you might wanna expose this nigga, his username is 5foot8 and claimed 5'11 in previous post and now he is 6ft. 😲
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Chadeep and Deleted member 6902
all 3 of you proved this thread right with no self reflection

mirin ignorance made through my bullying if im bein honest
Brb going back in time cuz noone gives a fuck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6902
all 3 of you proved this thread right with no self reflection

mirin ignorance made through my bullying if im bein honest
I AMOG your midget ass all day everyday, you get scared everytime I log on
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1560
@aestheticallypleasin you might wanna expose this nigga, his username is 5foot8 and claimed 5'11 in previous post and now he is 6ft. 😲
turns out if u fix posture and lift u can grow during puberty, nice try tho u coping jungle gook manlet
I AMOG your midget ass all day everyday, you get scared everytime I log on
i legit have no idea who u are except being 2k posts in 20 days truecel rofl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
turns out if u fix posture an

i legit have no idea who u are except being 2k posts in 20 days truecel rofl
I know who you are though, you’re a manlet living in SoCal who pays for escorts. Right?
and when I get to finally see your face, which it inevitably will be shown on here, I will laugh harder than I ever have
 
I know who you are though, you’re a manlet living in SoCal who pays for escorts. Right?
and when I get to finally see your face, which it inevitably will be shown on here, I will laugh harder than I ever have
pretty much everything u said is wrong but i admire the cope

accurate username and avi
 
pretty much everything u said is wrong but i admire the cope

accurate username and avi
Your username is actually accurate, and you know I’m right.
 
Your username is actually accurate, and you know I’m right.
funniest part is ur first 2 threads are about pakistanis

im pretty sure ur depressed subhuman paki obsessed with me because i slay and u dont

this site jfl
 
funniest part is ur first 2 threads are about pakistanis

im pretty sure ur depressed subhuman paki obsessed with me because i slay and u dont

this site jfl
You pay for sex tho
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 1560
funniest part is ur first 2 threads are about pakistanis

im pretty sure ur depressed subhuman paki obsessed with me because i slay and u dont

this site jfl
Why would he be depressed over your subhuman country?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6902
legit my 3 loyal dogs who obsess over me nonstop

im actually the biggest bully here

a curry, a gook, and a paki have joined forces to beg for my attention 24/7
You pay for escorts’ attention tho
legit my 3 loyal dogs who obsess over me nonstop

im actually the biggest bully here

a curry, a gook, and a paki have joined forces to beg for my attention 24/7
Do you get the GFE service?
 
legit my 3 loyal dogs who obsess over me nonstop

im actually the biggest bully here

a curry, a gook, and a paki have joined forces to beg for my attention 24/7
No one is begging for your attention you're just giving us attention. If your time has so much value why bother Retard.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
No one is begging for your attention you're just giving us attention. If your time has so much value why bother Retard.
lol at this curry raging from my bullying and trying to ignore the fact he has been stalking me for a week and is online 24/7

jfl at this site and all the virgins i bully
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
lol at this curry raging from my bullying and trying to ignore the fact he has been stalking me for a week and is online 24/7

jfl at this site and all the virgins i bully
I just don’t understand how you call other people virgins when you actually pay for sex, there’s really nothing else to say other than that. You pay, we don’t.
 

Similar threads

NorwegianMigrant
Replies
8
Views
41
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
Vincent Freeman
Replies
5
Views
67
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
35
chud10282892
chud10282892
ANON
Replies
14
Views
43
ANON
ANON
mr123456
Replies
3
Views
21
walnut456
walnut456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top