5ft 2in cutemaxxed Latina with face tattoos

You appear to be a shitskin ethnic yourself and you’re out here making jokes when I don’t even know you or ever spoke to you? Little bitch
Pakistan is beyond anything Middle East has, keep thinking you mogg south Asians cos you enslave our peasants from Bangladesh, you Arabs have yet to enslave a Paki we would cave your sand heads in bruv never forget that

Pakistan is beyond anything Middle East has, keep thinking you mogg south Asians cos you enslave our peasants from Bangladesh, you Arabs have yet to enslave a Paki we would cave your sand heads in bruv never forget that
Bro stfu you think you’re cool shitting on your own kind? Have some pride. I don’t even know you to be cracking jokes like that.

This idiot took a picture of me, morphed it into a female and has it as his pfp.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You appear to be a shitskin ethnic yourself and you’re out here making jokes when I don’t even know you or ever spoke to you? Little bitch
Calm down bro. It’s the fucking internet

Bro stfu you think you’re cool shitting on your own kind? Have some pride. I don’t even know you to be cracking jokes like that.

This idiot took a picture of me, morphed it into a female and has it as his pfp.
Aight I’ll leave u both 2 the beef as a fellow brown man I don’t wanna war with fellow browns be it ayrab or Spic

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
And yet, every time I tag your username, you seem to reply to my comments kind of like bitches thirsting for a nigga :love::love:

Calm down bro. It’s the fucking internet
Nah you’re just weird. I ended up leaving you alone but you couldn’t leave well enough alone yourself. So you decided to be a creep and do something like this.

• JFL
And yet, every time I tag your username, you seem to reply to my comments kind of like bitches thirsting for a nigga :love::love:
Because you’re tagging my name? Lol is this dude retarded or what

Nah you’re just weird. I ended up leaving you alone but you couldn’t leave well enough alone yourself. So you decided to be a creep and do something like this.
I’m NGL, you’re female morph is kinda cute :love:

Because you’re tagging my name? Lol is this dude retarded or what
And yet you keep replying instead of putting me on ignore.

You just like the attention and validation much like a female

And yet you keep replying instead of putting me on ignore.

You just like the attention and validation much like a female
It seems like you’re projecting ngl

• JFL