5HT1A agonism

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Kraken
research on this is very conflicting

it both impairs learning and facilitates learning
has opiod like effects itself but alleviates opiod respiratory depression
also they increase dopamine and reduce serotonin (Or increase it depending on dose)

I think slight high is the best, slight high w coffee is life. Add in some progesterone maybe and ephedra (very low dose ofc) ull have god tier social mode drug workout maybe. add in a bit of kratom also

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and iam good boy
@incel194012940 high cbd to thc ratio marijuana might be best option, aripripazole also stimulates 5 ht1a so does kratom. I think best way to reduce sero cos tianeptine is giga shit physiologically raises qi index and gives me constipation. kratom cant give constipation cos its g coupled, although i think the sert prop of tia are also only one part, it reducing glutamate is predominant factor. maybe theanine/ taurine/ even GABA powder and then cbd/ kratom may replicate.

The problem is where Tf do you get all of this shit? A pharmacist?

@the BULL have u combined weed w coffee or kratom

also they increase dopamine and reduce serotonin (Or increase it depending on dose)

I think slight high is the best, slight high w coffee is life. Add in some progesterone maybe and ephedra (very low dose ofc) ull have god tier social mode drug workout maybe. add in a bit of kratom also
Are you a fucking high iq pharmacist bhaii

@the MOUSE

what about genetic dna agonist can i get one of those