5m of bonesmashing transformations (3:39 to 3:45 hexum maxxes wtf)

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
[media]
For those who want motivation for this practice.
Not gonna respond to trolls or bullshit because it's a waste of my energy :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, amorfati, CosmicMaxxer and 5 others
imagine believing in hitting yourself with a hammer jfl.

You think If I start hitting my medial canthus Ill get a longer one?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timeskip10, CosmicMaxxer, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
[media]
Not gonna respond to trolls or bullshit because it's a waste of my energy :feelsuhh:

The Hexum dude noticably lost weight and debloated

It always the dudes with decent bones underneath and solid phenos who ascend the hard.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
[media]

Do you think I will get better results of I take mk677 and bonesmash?

[media]

severe autism

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Do you think I will get better results of I take mk677 and bonesmash?
Yea it will work better if you have a GH supplement, that youtube user who posted the video talks about using mk677 while bonesmashing. I've thought about using it myself but I'm pretty much almost done bonesmashing anyways so I'll probably go without it. I got the results I wanted.
severe autism
I mean the results are there to see. If you want bone projection it's a legitimate method. You can stimulate natural bone growth using this primitive(but legit) method or you can use implants that will deform your bones.

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
ye but how to grow mandibular body tho

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
PLEASE JUST GET SURGERY, DONT HIT YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
The Hexum dude noticably lost weight and debloated

It always the dudes with decent bones underneath and solid phenos who ascend the hard.
bro he looked like a potato in the before pic

• JFL
He was bloated af.

Leanpil is supreme buyo:blackpill:
also check the rest of the results especially the guy who created the video. His result is at the end. He had barely any chin and now has a brick chin.

• +1
also check the rest of the results especially the guy who created the video. His result is at the end. He had barely any chin and now has a brick chin.
That was arguably the most impressive result, you could clearly see the bone growth

Yea I personally know indigenous swiss, a bit ogre now but man took bonesmashing too hart.

Im planning to achieve something simlar for my chin tbh. My main failo. The main thing i'll be targeting

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
That was arguably the most impressive result, you could clearly see the bone growth

Yea I personally know indigenous swiss, a bit ogre now but man took bonesmashing too hart.

Im planning to achieve something simlar for my chin tbh. My main failo. The main thing i'll be targeting
Yea. I will admit dude that overall bashing the entire face with a hammer will make you look ogre-like. Sometimes I will look at my own results and see that my face looks very calcified and not really very symmetrical. I mean it's better then it was a few months ago, but the asymmetries is a huge issue with smashing anywhere around the eyes or cheekbones.

I can see why people call it autistic since it could potentially ruin someones looks if they just went mad smashing like many do at first.
The only point I wanted to prove is that it is possible to grow the bone in this way, but I guess no ones really arguing that in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich
More bones more dates

i cant tell if this bonesmashing shit is a joke or not lmfao

• JFL
i cant tell if this bonesmashing shit is a joke or not lmfao
Can say it works,i smash my chin and orbital rims,and my UEE is almost gone.
I smash my chin and my nose bridge too
My chin is now a brick chin.
I already had a good base just wanted to add some more.
bro he looked like a potato in the before pic
Hey 2D,what do u think about smashing nasal bridge(nose bone,not the cartilage) and smashing your lower jaw and gonions to make it longer( i want a longer ramus).

Is there a way to get longer ramus by bonesmashing?
What do u 🤔 think?
Please reply man

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich