5million dollars in 365 days. Part 1.

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
starting date December 14,2020
I’m 17 years old turning 18 in a few months. I have exactly ONE year to make 5 millionUS dollars.

End date December 14,2021.

During this challenge I will go through extremes to reach my goal,this is a hard goal but it’s definitely possible.

-Currently I added a new hustle on Ebay sold 5 pairs of jordans. So far so good. Working at Wendys rn. Saving every penny I can, flipping free shit I find. Sold 2 old dryers I fixed on Craigslist. Made 6k trading stocks today. 50k this year overall mainly trading gold
Total networth I have saved is 144,011.23. Just need 4,855,988.77 to reach my goal. Godspeed I’m working so hard staying up all night everyday. Because I know once my finances are right I can ascend comfortably. I want only the best surgeons
Godspeed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 5052 and 52 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11425 and 4 others
stock seem too high iq for me tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sdmaster, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 8902 and 1 other person
I’m 17 years old turning 18 in a few months. I have exactly ONE year to make 5 millionUS dollars.

During this challenge I will go through extremes to reach my goal,this is a hard goal but it’s definitely possible.

-Currently I added a new hustle on Ebay sold 5 pairs of jordans. So far so good. Working at Wendys rn. Saving every penny I can, flipping free shit I find. Sold 2 old dryers I fixed on Craigslist. Made 6k trading stocks today. 50k this year overall mainly trading gold
Total networth I have saved is 144,011.23. Just need 4,855,988.77 to reach my goal. Godspeed I’m working so hard staying up all night everyday. Because I know once my finances are right I can ascend comfortably. I want only the best surgeons
Godspeed
jfl 144k at 17
fuck me youre way ahead of the curve
a true 1%er
kudos to you man, you'll be a millionaire

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, sandcelmuttcel, Stevensmithgerard and 20 others
Is this goal even possible?

Nonetheless, I respect your grind. Don’t kill yourself in the process.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, macbeth and Deleted member 6695
Is this goal even possible?

Nonetheless, I respect your grind. Don’t kill yourself in the process.
Nvm. Reread your post. Looks like I’m getting into stocks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and Deleted member 6695
140k would be enoguh for me to ascend
btw, whats your specific advice for someone who has like 5k savings and would like to start making 4-5k per month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Warlow and Deleted member 756
Damn son 144k saved at 17 you mog me to the sewers of Mumbai how did you do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PrisonMike, sdmaster and 11 others
How you made those 140k? I am also moneymaxxing right now, but is hard in a socialdemocrat country......

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 11425, quakociaptockh and 3 others
How you made those 140k? I am also moneymaxxing right now, but is hard in a socialdemocrat country......
you really have to want it, to be successful. Staying up all night making sacrifices, it’s all worth it in the end.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6695, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
Damn you must have a crazy IQ tbh

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6695
you really have to want it, to be successful. Staying up all night making sacrifices, it’s all worth it in the end.
But how you got 140k in first place lol, If I had 140k 6 months ago I would have like 300k by now lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, hairyballscel and Deleted member 275
But how you got 140k in first place lol, If I had 140k 6 months ago I would have like 300k by now lol
He's working at wendys and fixing dryers bro. Didn't you hear that pays you 140k in a few years very easily?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 4562 and 11 others

Godspeed
mirin dedication and networth for a 17yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
:feelswhat: 144k at 17

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 9090
as long as op isnt posting positions its larp

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, wagbox, Butthurt Dweller and 13 others
damn and i thought 5k was a lot at 19 years old lmao

He's working at wendys and fixing dryers bro. Didn't you hear that pays you 140k in a few years very easily?
American dream...

no hope for eurocels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
How do you trade stocks? With options?

Nice work on the gold trades, do you trade any other FX/Futures?

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
hes selling drugs jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6111
How are you football bets going bro :feelshah:
that wasn't me tbh, i said i'd be open to do it but i never did it

it was @ineedhelo4844

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 9699
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Hector
good shit tbh

how tf did u make 140k at 17?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6695
nice also wants to moneymaxx but just have my retardness

How can you earn 6K/day in stocks and work at Wendy's tf, this is the shittiest larp I've ever seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Chadrapist, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
What is your biggest method of income

tales from the schizophrenic mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Chadrapist, sandcelmuttcel and 24 others
Have you tried backing and laying on the Betfair exchange? I make 40k a month doing that

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and HeavenAdmιn
Op I’m the same age as you with a 70k net worth. Pm me I would like to discuss trading with you

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Larp until proven otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 11425

Godspeed
jfl if you think you can even get 100k

Tales from the garden shed you rent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 5969, ShineBright and 6 others

Godspeed
mirin hard.

Reselling used goods, is good?
Time and returns wise?

Why, working at Wendy's; for like 10-15 usd per hour.? sounds like a wiaste of time, if making so much better money in other ways?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
You gonna answer how you got 140K in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, sandcelmuttcel and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Damn son 144k saved at 17 you mog me to the sewers of Mumbai how did you do it
As I read:
60K profit from stock trading/speculation and gold-price speculation.
I assume he had like 10K at least to start with.

That remains another 70K

He said he worked. Lets assume 20K with that.
Than the last 50K; is maybe from reselling 2nd-hand stuff?

Maybe he got a good starting capitial from parents.?

you guys are incredibly retarded to believe this shit JFL
>sold 2 old dryers i fixed on craigslist (((poverty tier money making method)))
>made 6k today

thats like fucking jeff bezos going for a side gig at burger king for the extra money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), BigBoy and 6 others
What op failed to mention is that he actually started with 200k from his parents and lost 60k trying to play the stock market

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, LastHopeForNorman, Chadrapist and 15 others
What's your age and when did you get started
I've been doing this for nearly 50 years. It'll take a lot of hard work before you start seeing any results.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Pumanator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), BigBoy, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
mirin 365 days maxxing :p

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Your five million dollars in my bath: