5million dollars in 365 days. Part 1.

dude ROBINHOOD wallstreetbets

He had 50k 3 weeks ago
Burger King paying huge salary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, sandcelmuttcel, BigBoy and 1 other person
Wtf. That’s insane if you’re not lying OP. Literally like 99.99th percentile shit in terms of people your age who have actually made the money themselves without parental funding/inheritance.

The only reason I’m hesitant to believe it is you gotta be insanely motivated and dedicated to be making that kind of money at your age. So much so that you wouldn’t really find and frequent a place like this.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), BigBoy and 1 other person
Wtf. That’s insane if you’re not lying OP. Literally like 99.99th percentile shit in terms of people your age who have actually made the money themselves without parental funding/inheritance.

The only reason I’m hesitant to believe it is you gotta be insanely motivated and dedicated to be making that kind of money at your age. So much so that you wouldn’t really find and frequent a place like this.
He Burger King maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and noor
bro give me 10k

i heard selling cocaine works

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Obviously a LARP, he won’t post positions NOR can you trade stocks under 18.
OP admits to 1. Either stealing someones credentials which is a felony or 2. Admits he’s a LARP

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Bro Iam not trying to sound like a dick but can you lend me 50$ to start investing please?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 5969, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 3 others
At first I jfl'd this thread. Then I read the whole thing and liked it instead. Mirin your dedication.

OP is my nephew irl he’s larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
thought this was legit until i realized OP was black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, sandcelmuttcel, BigBoy and 2 others
Faggot please tell me why you waste time working for minimum wage at Wendy's whilst also selling gold? Jfl at this larp thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, Bitch and sandcelmuttcel
you are extremely low IQ for thinking you can make 5 million dollars in 1 year.