6'½ in(184cm) isnt that much taller than a REAL 5'8½ (174cm)

NodiN

NodiN

Bronze

tweener (5'6 slouch to 5'5), t bag(5'8), sucre (5'8), wenthworth and purcell (6'1/2) , c note (5'8), charles (6'2)

sc: prison break cast , wentworth miller 6'1/2" vs the other three 5'8 dudes : t bag,c note, sucre

doesnt look like anyone's getting mogged (except for c note in the first pic because he's standing in between a 6'1/2 AND 6'2 guy), cam angle looks symmetrical too

even if they wear lifts at the 2nd pic , then it proves the point that lifts is all that is need to prevent a 5'8 dudes from getting mogged (the goal is not to be as tall obviously)

bonus: wentworth with 5'8 rob celebheight

shorter? yes obviously
mogged? not really, still hold his ground and dignity

now imagine how close a 5'10 with 6'0 are --> more reason to fraud

unfortunately , againts 6'2 and above is too much . you'll get mogged:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, itorroella9, thecel and 7 others
6.0 is not mogger height but the benefit is it that you dont need to fraud you height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, SubhumanCurrycel, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
View attachment 1497154

tweener (5'6 slouch to 5'5), t bag(5'8), sucre (5'8), wenthworth and purcell (6'1/2) , c note (5'8), charles (6'2)

View attachment 1497035

sc: prison break cast , wentworth miller 6'1/2" vs the other three 5'8 dudes : t bag,c note, sucre

doesnt look like anyone's getting mogged (except for c note in the first pic because he's standing in between a 6'1/2 AND 6'2 guy), cam angle looks symmetrical too

even if they wear lifts at the 2nd pic , then it proves the point that lifts is all that is need to prevent a 5'8 dudes from getting mogged (the goal is not to be as tall obviously)

View attachment 1497196

shorter? yes obviously

Luckily guys taller than 6'2 tend to be uglier

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Any heightmog is brutal

View attachment 1497154

View attachment 1497035

View attachment 1497196

shorter? yes obviously

i'm 178 and would look shorter than all of them in pics

E0501A73 EBF6 432F 9F2E 4154694F471C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 16530, Chadeep and 4 others
6.0 is not mogger height but the benefit is it that you dont need to fraud you height.

Stop trying to conform to the autist norm, it is an amazing height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, RoundHouse, Yerico7 and 2 others
Stop trying to conform to the autist norm, it is an amazing height.
its good height to have but its not mogger height. You are not gonna mog taller or little bit shorter guys if that is your interest. 6.0 is perfectly acceptable height if your interest are to impress short and tall women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Yuya Moggershima and Yerico7
its good height to have but its not mogger height. You are not gonna mog taller or little bit shorter guys if that is your interest. 6.0 is perfectly acceptable height if your interest are to impress short and tall women.

Keep recycling out people's opinions - you puppet. You are like an impressionable toddler

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
View attachment 1497154

View attachment 1497035

View attachment 1497196

shorter? yes obviously

Yeah. Even in movies with actors who are around 6'2" range, the average height guys look close to their size. The difference is only noticeable when there are other actors around the 5'6" range.

Keep recycling out people's opinions - you puppet. You are like an impressionable toddler
Stop commenting on my fucking reply if you have nothing meaningful to say. I never said its not good height. I just fucking told you that is not mogger height. Do you even know what mogs means?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
for the most girls its enough
i JUST TOLD HIM. .if you are 184cm.. You already mog most women... Height mogger are guy that mogs also men that are tall or manlets. What else would height mogger means? Holy fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax and Yerico7
for the most girls its enough

MORE THAN

5'11 and no chick will reject you on height., EVER

Even tall girls that are 5'9-5'11 - because they realise just how much of an outlier they are

You only need 6'2+ height halo if you are low or mid tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, NotoriousLoser, Gad and 1 other person
Taller is better, but 5'10+ should have zero trouble in terms of height and dating/hooking up. If you are very tall, you will just attract more sluts - not ideal tbh

But tbh, I wouldn't mind being 6'9, huge frame mogger for myself

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16989
MORE THAN

Even tall girls that are 5'9-5'11 - because they realise just how much of an outlier they are

yOU ARE gonna ruin yourself with COPING LL operation.. Good luck-.

Last edited:
MORE THAN

My first gf was 6'0, and I was 5'8 at a time. Tall girls will settle, being tall is a falio for them.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 4614
It's a shit height. I'm 185cm and going for LL probably

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: White Swordsman and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
everyone on .me is 5 10 and manlet:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989 and Deleted member 4614
5’11 at night, and with 1” of lifts I get called tall often IRL by women, like it being one of my more defining traits…? Ive literally been told ‘u gotta play basketball or football’ by boomer strangers and JBs asking if i play football. All the “6’2 or its over” is just larpers saying they are 6’1 and feel short:ROFLMAO:. I live in a 85% white city with a median income way above national avg so muh upper class white zoomer:soy:

But I would say a solid chunk of 5’9- 5’11 girls would reject a 5’11 guy for his height… IMO most girls want at least 2-3” to feel noticeably smaller, they don’t really have the awareness to think they are an outlier and should settle. HOWEVER tall girls will compromise on tall dudes face if it makes em feel feminine. Normie tall guys with height halo need to get broad as fuck and they can date ‘up’ lookswise to tall girls (in my experience).

There is a 6’3-5 ish gymcel at my gym with a 3PSL face and his girlfriend is a hot as fuck 5’11 gym thot
because everyone here is larping af
i know
larping faggots on here kekekekkk

i stood next to actual 6 3 people and i didnt really feel that mogged

muh mog

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 4614
My first gf was 6'0, and I was 5'8 at a time. Tall girls will settle, being tall is a falio for them.

Lmao 6ft

FUCK ME

Where are you now? She left you the moment she could no longer mog you height wise

MODERN WOMEN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
But I would say a solid chunk of 5’9- 5’11 girls would reject a 5’11 guy for his height… IMO most girls want at least 2-3” to feel noticeably smaller, they don’t really have the awareness to think they are an outlier and should settle. HOWEVER tall girls will compromise on tall dudes face if it makes em feel feminine. Normie tall guys with height halo need to get broad as fuck and they can date ‘up’ lookswise to tall girls (in my experience).

There is a 6’3-5 ish gymcel at my gym with a 3PSL face and his girlfriend is a hot as fuck 5’11 gym thot
It really depends on country. IN Finland 180cm is average height.. Im frauding to 180cm and I dont even feel tall. Just normal regular guy amongst masses. Only think I can height mogs is ethnic that are 5.8 and below..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I'm 186 cm (6'1) and I think the main benefit of being this height is that you rarely have to look upwards to talk to someone. It always feels weird when I have to talk with someone a lot taller than me and look up at them, so if 174 cm people feel the same way it must suck tbh. Also at 6'0 you will almost never encounter a woman that is so tall that you have to look up at her.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Edgar
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 4614
90% of this site is either US or UK so my comments are aimed there

what im saying definitely does not apply in those like 5-10 european tallfag countries.
Are uk manlet country?

I left her, and she still keeps spamming me

View attachment 1497267

Why you leave her? Lmao

Why don't you smash her on the side bro?

How tall you now?

Poor girl

6 foot! That's like 5'5 for a dude

She must work in basketball in someway and find a tall nigga that finds her stature submissive

• +1
I lied about my age, and was too pussy to tell her that.

Because she will tell my current GF, she has her insta. She stalks me and my GF

5'10 tbh, or 5'9.

Looooooool

Too funny

What's /10? face

• +1
It always feels weird when I have to talk with someone a lot taller than me and look up at them
Jfl yes I can't even notice that I am getting mogged because I am cranking my neck to look at this fucking giraffe :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: javab and Deleted member 4614
5/10 tbh, my current GF is prettier and 5'2. I am about 5/10 too (u saw me)

Cool, yeah my chick is 5'2 too

Feels good to height mog them. Actually feel like a man.

• +1
Yes you still do. I’m 6’0 but fraud to 6’2 and the difference from girls is insane

Yes you still do. I’m 6’0 but fraud to 6’2 and the difference from girls is insane

Barely a single girl is above 5'7 that isn't black

3 inch mog is enough

4 inches? Halo

5? YO!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
It's a shit height. I'm 185cm and going for LL probably
yes , but atleast not a death sentence. im taller than 5'8 (5'10ish, its a tad shorter than average among UK zoomers :cry:) and i obviously still wish to be like 6'3 or smthing. taller is indeed better as @Rush said. but to score a date /slaying? id say its more than enough.

Last edited:
anyone who claim inceldom for being 5'8 is either not a REAL 5'8 (like 5'4-5'5 :lul:), has ultra small skull and bones combined with sarcopenia , or a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1497154

View attachment 1497035

View attachment 1497196

shorter? yes obviously

I was walking with my 6'6-7 friend down the school hallway today, im 6'3 literally didnt feel mogged @ all, 3 inches is fucking nothing + i frame + face mogged him to oblivion​

anyone who claim inceldom for being 5'8 is either not a REAL 5'8 (like 5'4-5'5 :lul:), has ultra small skull and bones combined with sarcopenia , or a mentalcel
i'm 5'9'' barefoot with an above average skull size, big jaw and lean body

and i'm also white

khhv incel

I’m barely 5’11 and there’s literally no difference between me and someone who is 6’, and irl 5’10-6 look the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Nah I’m sorry but this is definetely a heightmog

I have been saying this since the beginning of time. Height inflation is to blame.

The difference between a real 5'8 and 6' is four inches. If you took out four inches in front of a girl she would laugh at you. This is the difference that people are suicidal over btw

• +1
Reactions: NodiN
Nah I’m sorry but this is definetely a heightmog
arguable, if heightmogging means that you are noticeably taller than someone then yes its a heightmog ,but if heightmogging means that you devalue/put down someone's presence by making them small because you're standing much taller than him, then i dont think its a heightmog. idk the exact etymology though ,but i always think that its the latter.

in my opinion ,it doesn't look like wentworth is tall enough to devalue the rob dude or three dudes in the 2nd pic. its more like wentworth is having a halo boost , instead of the 5'8 dudes being a failo.

Last edited:
The guy is leaning/slouching too, a 5.5 inch difference is pretty big
if you're talking about tweener the 5'6 dude , then yes , he definitely got heightmogged sadly , but idk about the 5'8 dudes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back