6 1 is the ideal height

A

Afterchanger

Iron

6 1 has the least amount of competition while you could argue that there is a difference between being best looking and being approached the most by women. the average height in the study was around 5 9 - 5 10 , so by this logic the ideal height in your country is about 3 inches above the average height

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, zevroh, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
6'1 is ideal height if you have the face

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, mathis, kyre and 1 other person
6'1 is ideal height if you have the face
anything above 5’7 is the ideal height if you have the face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, klamus, bronzeagepervert and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, northern mogger and aestheticsrespecter
View attachment 2689655

6 1 has the least amount of competition while you could argue that there is a difference between being best looking and being approached the most by women. the average height in the study was around 5 9 - 5 10 , so by this logic the ideal height in your country is about 3 inches above the average height
The question is what was the womens avg height in this study. If 5'5 then no shit but I'm attracted to 5'9 and they wont consider 6' or 6'1 as ideal so over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Never Get Up and Deleted member
The question is what was the womens avg height in this study. If 5'5 then no shit but I'm attracted to 5'9 and they wont consider 6' or 6'1 as ideal so over for me
avg height in the study was 5 5 - 5 6 for women, are you really attracted to 5 9 women or do you just want them because you think it means taller children?

avg height in the study was 5 5 - 5 6 for women, are you really attracted to 5 9 women or do you just want them because you think it means taller children?
I dont care about childeren and dont even want them. Really attracted to 5'9 because it's beautiful+ status.

Avg model height anyways

5’8 chad face doesn’t have to be NT

so is 5’8+chad face. no tallfag is mogging you, face is law
yeah it's true, a top tier face is law

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I dont care about childeren and dont even want them. Really attracted to 5'9 because it's beautiful+ status.

Avg model height anyways
And we can see a pattern where they want something like +6-7" to their height, which will mean that for 5'9 about 6'3-4 is needed

• +1
Reactions: mathis
And we can see a pattern where they want something like +6-7" to their height, which will mean that for 5'9 about 6'3-4 is needed
not really since by that logic 5 2 girls want 5 8 men, short women want more height difference while taller women are more acceptable of lower than 6 inch difference since they have less options

• +1
Reactions: mathis
not really since by that logic 5 2 girls want 5 8 men, short women want more height difference while taller women are more acceptable of lower than 6 inch difference since they have less options
Do you really believe that models want their men to be only 6' - 6'1 while they are 5'9 themselves?

"If hemsworth was 5’8 and walked in the street nobody would notice him. If Brad was 5’8 and did the same thing people would think he is a god amongst men"

Do you really believe that models want their men to be only 6' - 6'1 while they are 5'9 themselves?
Models are a whole different story, they arent with tall men cuz of attraction, mainly due to social status.

Models are a whole different story, they arent with tall men cuz of attraction, mainly due to social status.
Anyway I accepted that I'm attracted to tall women but only slightly taller then them myself and its not ideal

View attachment 2689655

The difference between 5’8 and 5’10 is kinda crazy ngl. I’ve always said LL is the most worth around 5’6-8

The difference between 5’8 and 5’10 is kinda crazy ngl. I’ve always said LL is the most worth around 5’6-8
Fr im 5 8 and if you are in that area 5 6 - 5 10 every single cm is extremly critical, you can literally get married and have the best life simply because you frauded 2 inches once

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 2689655

I’m one LL away.

4 inches, seems so near

View attachment 2689655

6'3 autistic here and I can confirm I still get more iois than my 6'1 NT buddy (around the same psl maybe slightly less)

Retards in this thread compare 6'5 vs 6'10 as always