6"2 Korean dude keep's bullying me :(

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I am a 5"7 vietnamese and he keeps picking on me in my workplace . He is around 180lb's and i don't what to do but to jump him after work with my KABAR U.S marine knife i have after work when he walk's alone to the train station at night.

Where do i aim to injure him so he stop's bullying me ?

By the way he has been physically and mentally bullying me from holding me down against the wall in the stock room's and just throwing pickle's and shit at me.
The worker's are just there and laughing and when i tell my manager they tell him to stop but it makes it worse since he next grabs me in the freezer and punches me.

Is this a good time to use my knife ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17791, galego123 and 7 others
Burn his house down when his family are sleeping

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, galego123, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
I am a 5"7 vietnamese and he keeps picking on me in my workplace . He is around 180lb's and i don't what to do but to jump him after work with my KABAR U.S marine knife i have after work when he walk's alone to the train station at night.

View attachment 1773593

Where do i aim to injure him so he stop's bullying me ?

By the way he has been physically and mentally bullying me from holding me down against the wall in the stock room's and just throwing pickle's and shit at me.
The worker's are just there and laughing and when i tell my manager they tell him to stop but it makes it worse since he next grabs me in the freezer and punches me.

Is this a good time to use my knife ?
Use e patch on him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
KOREAN 6'2?
He is hapa??

@Gargantuan thread-tier

He feels harassed by 5'7 men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Gargantuan
just quit that job, dude It's one thing to be bullied at school, where they cant do much about it, but it's another thing to be physically bullied at work. I definitely couldnt work in a place where my superiors tolerate something like that, even if it wasnt done to me and i just watching it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12234, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
just quit that job, dude It's one thing to be bullied at school, where they cant do much about it, but it's another thing to be physically bullied at work. I definitely couldnt work in a place where my superiors tolerate something like that
aight

Stab his eyes, won’t kill him and teach him a good lesson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 8608
Don't attack him in the workplace, fuck him up outside work, he might sue you but at least you won't feel like an abused dog anymore, also, where are you from?

Australia
Don't attack him in the workplace, fuck him up outside work, he might sue you but at least you won't feel like an abused dog anymore, also, where are you from?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Korean (K-POPmaxxed) guys look like faggots, tbh ngl. Western degeneracy at its peak :blackpill:

Korean (K-POPmaxxed) guys look like faggots, tbh ngl. Western degeneracy at its peak :blackpill:
i have beaten the guy in a fight btw he has slow muscle twitch fibres

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and ShowerMaxxing
How diverse is it now, I've heard in the big cities almost half of the people aren't white
it just increases the desire for whites

• So Sad
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Just call some friends and beat him up together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Fuck him up dont let him mess with you

Throw pickles and shit hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
just go to jail for attempted murder and ascend by dropping the soap in prison shower theory

• Love it
Reactions: gtuktm
You consider Balkan ogres as ethnics or whites?
Personally white, but in the statistics where they say the percentage of foreigners there are obviously counted.

Assaulting him will mean you'll get criminal charges for sure. Just kill him (in minecraft), take his body to your house, fill your bath tub with acid, cut the body into tiny pieces and place into the acid bath, once the body is fully dissolved, pull out the plug (with some protective gloves of course) and drain the tub. Simple as innit. Be sure to do this in minecraft, not real life:feelsahh:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787