6' 4 Alpha Male Rejected 50 Times in a Row by Average Foids

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
On a side note,
is it possible this is Crisick (similar age and height)?
LMAO

44a6e9d496fb18938bb4beaf5c0bd6de.png

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Luffymaxxing, 케이제이 and 2 others
thats what he gets for thinking cold approaching works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, mug, aleksander and 4 others
he got fooled by those staged youtube vids. godbless his soul. he would get more girls instamaxxing nowadays

btw whyd you include alpha male in the title? he says he is a normal lookin dude. da fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, SecularIslamist, aleksander and 3 others
he forgot to use the triangle method. common mistake

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Just be tall bro

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
"normal looking guy" is his way of saying he's delusional. If you're GL, you'll know it. You won't say you're an "average looking guy" unless you're fucking ugly and delusional.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, drimprovement, BoredPrince and 7 others
he is probably ugly, but cold approach pill is very brutal because npcs

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, BoredPrince and TechnoBoss
He is probably not normal looking

"Normal looking" = over
Even LTNs will confidently rate themselves as 7/10
He must be subhuman as shit to willingly describe himself as not more than "normal"

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
"normal looking guy" is his way of saying he's delusional. If you're GL, you'll know it. You won't say you're an "average looking guy" unless you're fucking ugly and delusional.
no im average looking ive never been ugly have a fair amount of female interactions and interest but im normal looking not ugly. your in aspieland

no im average looking ive never been ugly have a fair amount of female interactions and interest but im normal looking not ugly. your in aspieland
damn when i was like one of the shortest people in class i still had females asking me out pushing ltn

damn when i was like one of the shortest people in class i still had females asking me out pushing ltn
ok im ltn then because of your personal experience which may or may not be true

Just run numbers game if 50 don't work 100 will work

ok im ltn then because of your personal experience which may or may not be true
i mean i was like a pure cutecel and looked super approachable and to this day i still get approached like every year at like 5'9

i mean i was like a pure cutecel and looked super approachable and to this day i still get approached like every year at like 5'9
every year?

Just run numbers game if 50 don't work 100 will work
.org member trying to contribute female success to anything but looks and height : impossible

.org member trying to contribute female success to anything but looks and height : impossible
Looks height matter wym bro
I'm saying numbers game work but om

Looks height matter wym bro
I'm saying numbers game work but om
yeah its because he isnt 6'8. If he was 6'8 he would have gotten in at least 10 of their horny chad driven vaginas!!!

Never said that
maybe if he went to epply and got baseball cheeck implants he would have gotten some. Surely thats it, I mean everyone on this forum must know what they are talking about because i see a lot of success stories so it must mean he isnt good looking enough right? Ntness totally has nothing to do with it right? thats cope HAHAHA right guys!!!!

maybe if he went to epply and got baseball cheeck implants he would have gotten some. Surely thats it, I mean everyone on this forum must know what they are talking about because i see a lot of success stories so it must mean he isnt good looking enough right? Ntness totally has nothing to do with it right? thats cope HAHAHA right guys!!!!
u good bro?

u good bro?
no im gonna go rope now because 6'4 guy gets no bitches so im not gonna get bitches here in mumbai where average zoomer height is 6'3.2155 according to my observations and yeah cya im gonna go rope

no im gonna go rope now because 6'4 guy gets no bitches so im not gonna get bitches here in mumbai where average zoomer height is 6'3.2155 according to my observations and yeah cya im gonna go rope
u good bro?
i mean i was ltn and manlet and i still had approaches, although most of are ltb-mtb but i guess you need some approachable features i guess and i was non-nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
i mean i was ltn and manlet and i still had approaches, although most of are ltb-mtb but i guess you need some approachable features i guess and i was non-nt
I know im just being sarcastic. Ima go to bed now fuck this website

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I’m 5’2 and so far this month I’ve approached about 100 women in person and fucked about 70 of them.

dude just needs to work on his rizz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
He fell for the height>face meme

op is indian

PUA only works for ethnic brah since it's exotic