6' 5" Chad with a 7-inch drives 30 hours to meet 13 yr old girl for erotic asphyxiation and sex

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So he wanted to strangle the child during sex. A 13-year-old girl! And he droved from NJ to Colorado. Over 30 hours! Non-stop. He was very persistent in JBmaxxing. Also, he showed her his dick compared to a toothbrush thus indicating he was going to severely hurt her as well as strangle her.

He was arrested. And this was a Chad, people. Not only height mogged, but dick mogged as well. And during this live catch, women commented why would he have problems dating women his age or slightly younger? These women said they would have dated him mainly because of his 6-foot 5-inch height. Ugh. Brutal. He wasn't looking for love but to severely hurt a child. That's what I think of JBmaxxers. Now if you're 18-20, I get it. But if you deliberately seek an underage girl mainly to hurt her, your days are numbered. This is 2022. Not 1990 or 2000. Your days are numbered.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, FreakkForLife, Hades and 9 others
Where is the chad?
No height for his face

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Oberyn, closedplatecel and 20 others
fate of all 6 5

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, height, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
that show is entrapment

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Where is the chad?
Exactly. But from what I've learned of how other tall guys see themselves as Chads, that's why I titled this that way. Ofc he's not Chad. Most tall guys look like goobers and eyesores. But some vaginas only date them for that height mog.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Marsiere214, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
He’s just tall and looked for little girls who are easy to impress to win them over with his height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
he's retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Foocking twat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and BigJimsWornOutTires
Cope, there's no chad, just a tallfag mentally unstable phycho.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 6 others
Where is the Chad?
I see a large pedophile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214 and 5 others
"muh jb maxxing is bad" yeah sorry for not wanting whores that fucked 15 guys by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ShowerMaxxing, Lygodactylus and 7 others
Meanwhile 25 yr old 5'7 prettyboy gets away with it unnoticed
FACE

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Richard_Hungwell
There are countries where 13 yr olds are legal to fuck, why not travel there instead of risking jail, public humiliation and sex offender registration for life. Dumb fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell
What I couldn't figure out was that scar around his neck. Is that a tattoo or abrasion from a rope? Also could be a burn mark. But if that's a tat of abrasion from a rope, he belongs six feet under the ground. Because he's playing on people's sympathy like some of you do with your "I don't want to live no more" whiney stupid bullshit. You do that to get others to feel sorry for you. But these guys do it to weaken a child mainly a happy teenage girl thus setting her up.

Brutal. Idk why 99% of the cases in child predators are white men :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
B-b-but I thought jbw's have women fighting over they dicks in America :soy::soy::soy::soy: @Biggdink

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and justinzayn
Brutal. Idk why 99% of the cases in child predators are white men :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
B-b-but I thought jbw's have women fighting over they dicks in America :soy::soy::soy::soy: @Biggdink
Bullshit Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, Bill Cosby just to name a few black pedophiles, the every day black pedos just prey in their ghettos and nobody cares about that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Height failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
"muh jb maxxing is bad" yeah sorry for not wanting whores that fucked 15 guys by now
Tough doodle-noodles! So fucking what. You deal with it. And who the fuck says you have to date whores? Not all girls 20+ are wrecked. And I know this for a fact, Jack. But it seems the ones you all go for, or like, are dumb whores. Well. That's because you're retarded. Duh! Its like a guy walks into a fag joint and complains about faggots flirting with him. That's a retard. Or someone that eats fast food every day and complains about weight problems. Another fucking retard. Do you see how that works?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Constantin Denis
Height failo
A2849A29 88DB 4904 BB89 B17CFEF5A779

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Anchor_Ship, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
Bullshit Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, Bill Cosby just to name a few black pedophiles, the every day black pedos just prey in their ghettos and nobody cares about that
Fucking niccas can be pedos too. Mainly the ones that deal dope are especially pedos. Most of them get into the drug trade MAINLY to take advantage of underage girls by getting them hooked on drugs. Those guys also belong under the ground or burned to a crisp.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
Also, picture that scenario playing out. He drives for 30 HOURS! From New Jersey to Colorado. Not only that's a sign of severe desperation, but also an obsessive disorder which is NOT a mental illness because the majority of successful people incl business-related parasites also suffer from an obsessive disorder. It's only classified as a mental problem if it doesn't affect the majority of people. Therefore, this pedo represents our prosperous society that continues to go unchecked. Billionaires are obsessive. They have to be to want all of that useless money.

30 fucking hours?? Just to be arrested. Wow. That's how far some guys are willing to go. And in the mind of the child, a teenager just wants to have a little fun and more freedom. Brutal. She wants more freedom as the sucker loses his own.

I hope more teenagers get in on this pedofishermen trend. I hope more guys are caught JBmaxxing, thus pedomaxxing. And recently, one did just that. She's 15 working with a girl 19 and they are RACKING THEM UP! Ofc, they have guys with them during the catch.

Should’ve downloaded Yubo

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and BigJimsWornOutTires
So he wanted to strangle the child during sex. A 13-year-old girl! And he droved from NJ to Colorado. Over 30 hours! Non-stop. He was very persistent in JBmaxxing. Also, he showed her his dick compared to a toothbrush thus indicating he was going to severely hurt her as well as strangle her.

He was arrested. And this was a Chad, people. Not only height mogged, but dick mogged as well. And during this live catch, women commented why would he have problems dating women his age or slightly younger? These women said they would have dated him mainly because of his 6-foot 5-inch height. Ugh. Brutal. He wasn't looking for love but to severely hurt a child. That's what I think of JBmaxxers. Now if you're 18-20, I get it. But if you deliberately seek an underage girl mainly to hurt her, your days are numbered. This is 2022. Not 1990 or 2000. Your days are numbered.

reminds me of that tinder pedo experiment

women will women

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Should’ve downloaded Yubo
Those pedofishers are trending and growing by the day. Now teenage girls are working alongside older guys setting these pedophiles up. Brutal. Because now the girl is real! Fucking brutal.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Those pedofishers are trending and growing by the day. Now teenage girls are working alongside older guys setting these pedophiles up. Brutal. Because now the girl is real! Fucking brutal.

Tyronelite after linkin up with multiple JBs:

sweating key and peele GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Anchor_Ship, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I hope he gets gang raped until he bleeds to death by transgender BBCs in prison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, BigJimsWornOutTires, Lygodactylus and 1 other person

the dude fucking robbed a bank when he is a 6 5 mofo with infinite options in life. This guy was truly destitute, mentally, derived of obvious options, His mind was wrecked, destroyed, Shoved into a pit of delusion for his life to be destroyed in this way. This motherfucker needs serious help to think that this would work out the way he thought it would.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BigJimsWornOutTires
Don't see a Chad

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Chad? John cena?

Where's the chad ?

• +1

He Isn't a Chad, If he was a Chad he would've get away with it. Still a 13 years girl is to much.

• +1
These women said they would have dated him mainly because of his 6-foot 5-inch height.
7f352571d1e436b2f37e45da33941a74

He's still a pedo. Why would they allow his mental genetic defects to exist in the gene pool?

• +1
Fake news

• Ugh..
7 inch? did you measure him OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Forum pedos on their way to secure a 14 year old jb

Forum pedos on their way to secure a 14 year old jb
Brutal. These guys on here think, "muh, they're whores anyway." It doesn't matter! The 14-year-old girl can have a bodycount of 50, and still, the pedo's a retard for entertaining that thought. It's like some of these pedos think that her private area is different for a girl that age. Brutal retardation. And it's probably because they didn't get laid when they were that age. If they did, they would know for a fact that area doesn't change. It's a body part. Usually, after the child has reached puberty, that part stops maturing. This means that if she's having sex at that age, it's wrecked. It stays wrecked until she stops and gives it a rest for a few months. But still, it's no different than a 20-year-old, 30, 40, or 50. I shit you not!

And it's difficult for me to entertain that thought, but my past I can't deny. I have to live with that. Women, too, live with their experiences when they were teenagers. And female writers, ugh, if you read some of their garbage, you would think they're pedophiles. They're so open about describing being a teenager and having sex with an older boy. Disgusting and despicable!

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
R Kelly did nothing wrong don't call him that

legit about MJ though but I think Cosby didnt go for jb

Tough doodle-noodles! So fucking what. You deal with it. And who the fuck says you have to date whores? Not all girls 20+ are wrecked. And I know this for a fact, Jack. But it seems the ones you all go for, or like, are dumb whores. Well. That's because you're retarded. Duh! Its like a guy walks into a fag joint and complains about faggots flirting with him. That's a retard. Or someone that eats fast food every day and complains about weight problems. Another fucking retard. Do you see how that works?
I want a 30 year old virgin woman. I dont like younger girls.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...