6.667 reps

Bat

Bat

Anti-Gooner
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Posts
3,220
Reputation
6,704
IMG 8720
 
  • JFL
Reactions: anaverageman and TGUN.
dont know why i posted this garbage
 
  • JFL
Reactions: anaverageman
Thank god

I haven’t laughed at an org thread in a while


Thank you nigga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat
Thank god

I haven’t laughed at an org thread in a while


Thank you nigga
LMFAOO no fucking way you laughed at this shit
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666 and TGUN.
LMFAOO no fucking way you laughed at this shit
My humour is fried

Anything cringe or childish I laugh at
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat

Similar threads

Rxndependant
Replies
15
Views
76
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ANON
Replies
8
Views
55
Gravitas
Gravitas
dreamz
Replies
3
Views
36
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
ANON
Replies
33
Views
117
pexy
pexy
the zodiac
Replies
3
Views
27
Morgan
Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top