6-8 degrees of upward tilt from Inner to outer canthus possible with Lateral Canthoplasty?

Kaz

Kaz

Iron
Can 6-8 degrees of upward tilt from the inner canthus to the outer canthus be achieved WITHOUT drill hole Cantho plasty in conjunction with a lower eyelid lift ?

If not would Drill Hole + lower eyelid lift be enough or is this something that would need to be combined with Infrar Orbital Implants, might just cope with my .43-.44 ESR and 35mm ICD and try best to mask with other features.

If this can be done im assuming the eyebrow tilt would become giga retarded what else would I request to keep the eyebrows lower set or again does this need an implant like a Supra orbital implant.

I’ll have the money very shortly JFL just wondering the best approach to take my eye area to the next level up.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Possibly add EPI Canthoplasty/ Z Plasty to increase PFL to create the illusion of better IPD.

Possibly add EPI Canthoplasty/ Z Plasty to increase PFL to create the illusion of better IPD.
Do you have epicanthal folds?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Do you have epicanthal folds?
No I don’t but I’ve seen I don’t remember which surgeon bring down the inner canthus lengthens the PFL. This type of fraud would mask my borderline Cyclops IPD, I wanna ask Liam but I feel bad poor guy gets a billion questions a day. Waiting until I got 30k then I’ll PM him and see how fast I can get in eg. 2,4,6 months ???

Eye area is my biggest failo my Midface is also not 1:1 but that can masked through PFL and outer canthus raise. Then I’m getting a Rhino in Thailand and my hair transplant and I’m DELETING MY ACC before I lose my fucking sanity and find more flaws.

Last edited:
IMG 0045

Tilt Outer Canthus Up 7 Degrees - Cantho (type unsure as of yet, wanting drill hole ideally.
Z Plasty - Make the inner canthus droop down more
Lower Eye Lift or Implant ?? - Perma squint god (Amen to that)

Goal outcome :
Fraud IPD, and ESR

Drawbacks :
ICD might become worse ngl

Current eye elevation is 0 degree aka neutral.

@PrimoMaxxer

Last edited:
Autistic thread

Nobody here got this kind of procedures and we're no fucking surgeons to go into the details.

You'll never get shit done and if you do by miracle, you'll probably be a pain in the ass for the surgeon because you'll never leave him alone.

Most of the people actually having surgery here end up having a mental breakdown because of too high expectations muh "ascension"

Autistic thread

Nobody here got this kind of procedures and we're no fucking surgeons to go into the details.

You'll never get shit done and if you do by miracle, you'll probably be a pain in the ass for the surgeon because you'll never leave him alone.

Most of the people actually having surgery here end up having a mental breakdown because of too high expectations muh "ascension"
Already hard maxed and wasn’t a pain in the ass, will be getting this one done soon as well. My expectations are to get 7 degrees of upward elevation of my canthus and increase my PFL, never said anything about being some Giga Chad or ascending lol. If the surgeon can’t get that then that’s fine, but a realistic attempt at is, is my expectation.

Just working on my failos as height and frame I’ve already got in the bag. I don’t expect to become some fucking Giga Chad.

Check my hard max post, I’m a grown adult, not expecting to become the next Hernan Drago or some dumb shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Already hard maxed and wasn’t a pain in the ass, will be getting this one done soon as well. My expectations are to get 7 degrees of upward elevation of my canthus and increase my PFL, never said anything about being some Giga Chad or ascending lol. If the surgeon can’t get that then that’s fine, but a realistic attempt at is, is my expectation.

Just working on my failos as height and frame I’ve already got in the bag. I don’t expect to become some fucking Giga Chad.

Check my hard max post, I’m a grown adult, not expecting to become the next Hernan Drago or some dumb shit.
Saw your hardmaxxing thread. My deepest apologies

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
@RealSurgerymax I have all the funds not gonna fuck you around just need need scans what’s the best way to contact you. I’m ready to go pay for the implants etc…