Curry has descended...its over.

LMAO, you think it's ogre cause of all the niggers at that height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, borismonster and saiya_online
brutal for height copers

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and northern mogger
Arby's We Have The Meats (Chicken Cluck)

“I-.. I’d rather be 5’10 than 6’8! :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, borismonster, Deleted member 55314 and 2 others
Imagine being a 6’8 terachad and ur whole career involved sitting home all day playing video games. What a fucking waste jfl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Iasacrko and moggathon
Imagine being a 6’8 terachad and ur whole career involved sitting home all day playing video games. What a fucking waste jfl
Terrachad in mumbai

that sounds based, if he was in sports he'd have to travel and train/risk injury where as with this he can just sit at home

They only say 6’8 is ogre because of the 350 pound broad shouldered 25 inch bideltoid guys at that height. Nobody is calling some lean 6’8 lanklet ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Kamui
They only say 6’8 is ogre because of the broad shouldered 25 inch bideltoid guys at that height. Nobody is calling some lean 6’8 lanklet ogre
do u think dr disrespect is mogger

They only say 6’8 is ogre because of the broad shouldered 25 inch bideltoid guys at that height. Nobody is calling some lean 6’8 lanklet ogre
I’d rather be a 6’8 ogre than average height anyways just lol at muh too tall cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, ominion, saiya_online and 1 other person
It feels good being a tall brah.

I’d rather be a 6’8 ogre than average height anyways just lol at muh too tall cucks
Proportions are really important though you don't wanna be a walking ape index lmfao but the cap I noticed a lot is 6'5" I have only like seen two people look decent with above and that's like Laban and Kelly oubre and oubre was short most of his life surprisingly

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Proportions are really important though you don't wanna be a walking ape index lmfao but the cap I noticed a lot is 6'5" I have only like seen two people look decent with above and that's like Laban and Kelly oubre and oubre was short most of his life surprisingly
nigga i just showed u one that looked good

No it isn’t. I see plenty of tallfag moggers. Had a 6’8 HTN/chadlite in my grade.

proportions are law basically at 6’7+ .

No it isn’t. I see plenty of tallfag moggers. Had a 6’8 HTN/chadlite in my grade.

proportions are law basically at 6’7+ .
You can't even see someone's face well at that height in person lmfao I doubt chadlite maybe it's because PSL fried my brain i have higher standards for what i consider gl

You can't even see someone's face well at that height in person lmfao I doubt chadlite maybe it's because PSL fried my brain i have higher standards for what i consider gl
Plenty of high PSL people are tall

Height is honestly not a bell curve at all. 6’8 dudes mog 6’3 dudes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Primalsplit
brutalization
its over its time to death

LMAO, you think it's ogre cause of all the niggers at that height

This makes 0 sense as the taller you are the likelier it is to be ogre, drdisrespect is just one of the few that isn’t at that height