TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 17,966
- Reputation
- 33,496
Fuck it nigga
I’m gonna go until jan
Get to 6%
Guaranteed mog
I’m gonna go until jan
Get to 6%
Guaranteed mog
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Look at Ronaldowhy would you even go for 6% lol that looks terrible
9-10% body fat is ideal
yeah but he stays 7% bc he has his own chef, & a million dollar routine, & he’s a pro athlete lolLook at Ronaldo
He’s 7 percent
Im not staying at 6 percent niggayeah but he stays 7% bc he has his own chef, & a million dollar routine, & he’s a pro athlete lol
you are not these things lmao
if you can actually reach 9-10% you would physiquemog most people already
well if u can reach 6% then props lolIm not staying at 6 percent nigga
nice hahaBut if I’m mogging at 9 percent then I’ll probably just chill
yeah lolwhy not??
Too hungry
Yeah I agreeyeah lol
& starving yourself is very bad for you
seeing as you should always follow your instincts
& if your instincts tell you that you are hungry & you should eat
then why would you go against your instincts haha
Send some Tirzapatide to my house please:Yeah I agree
But still
If ur not hungry
Ur not rlly burning fat
Ur body thinks ur dying when cutting. That’s why it released hunger hormones
Larp
Actually Lahore, and that’s my Indian Freemason warehouseLarp
Ur from karachi Pakistan
right exactly lolUr body thinks ur dying when cutting. That’s why it released hunger hormones