6 dead in sacramenta california after man goes ER

was it gang related

Sacramento is a dump
still better than San Francisco tho, everytime i go there i trip over used heroin needles

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and rand anon
was it gang related
Catherine Garcia, Night editor
Mon, April 4, 2022, 2:34 AM·2 min read

Police on the scene of the Sacramento mass shooting.

"Police on the scene of the Sacramento mass shooting. Jose Carlos Fajardo/MediaNews Group/East Bay Times via Getty Images
Police in Sacramento, California, are looking for several suspects in a mass shooting that happened early Sunday morning in a downtown entertainment district. Six people were killed in the shooting and 12 others were injured.
The shooting took place around 2 a.m., about two blocks northwest of the state Capitol in an area with numerous bars and nightclubs. Police said an unidentified person pulled up in a car on 10th Street and started shooting into a crowd of people, before taking off."

It could be, but the person shot into the crowd of random people. Also suspicious of the drive by happening in a bar or club area. Its not totally uncommon. In America , 6th street which is in Austin texas has a ton of mass shootings

Sacramento is a dump
still better than San Francisco tho, everytime i go there i trip over used heroin needles
Do you think it was a gang related shooting or someone going ER. seems like a lot of random people for a gang related shooting. Its possible, but the person hit the mark.

Do you think it was a gang related shooting or someone going ER. seems like a lot of random people for a gang related shooting. Its possible, but the person hit the mark.
Gang related most likely, gangs go crazy overboard there

Gang related most likely, gangs go crazy overboard there
Damn. Thought it was a ER incident cause it occurred in bar/district and many died. Usually drive by gang shootings the hitmen seem to have terrible aim. So thought it wasn't gang related cause of high death count, meaning the person made sure the victims died.

Damn. Thought it was a ER incident cause it occurred in bar/district and many died. Usually drive by gang shootings the hitmen seem to have terrible aim. So thought it wasn't gang related cause of high death count, meaning the person made sure the victims died.
i mean again its jus my opinion, for all i know it could be ER reincarnated

i mean again its jus my opinion, for all i know it could be ER reincarnated
True. As the investigation proceeds more details will be learnt. Also their was a mass shooting in dallas, but only 1 died. Another case of a person with terrible aim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
True. As the investigation proceeds more details will be learnt. Also their was a mass shooting in dallas, but only 1 died. Another case of a person with terrible aim.

the dark knight batman GIF
This is America

the dark knight batman GIF
This is America
Yea the amount of mass shootings in america keeps steadily increasing. Ever since the late 90s as hypergamy got worse and especially with he advent of the iPhone since 2008 mass shootingsa have gone up.

I don't really see the point in bars or clubs cause besides mass shootings you have to deal with fake tough guys trying to act hard and start fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back