CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
On this forum, many claim that 6 feet is not enough, so lets make this clear:

6 feet is not enough - if you are a mentally ill
, walking around comparing and trying
to mog other men. Only 5% of men are 6'2, and this is how it compares :
(click on the image to view normal)

Height

As you can see - the difference is noticble, but donesn't get the "mog" status.
And only 5% men will be this high. And this is not taking into account the fact
you can use lifts/elevator shoes making your barefoot height 6'1. So walking
around the city - you will be feeling completely fine 95% of the time.
Your mental problem is noticing the remaining 5% only.

The average height of women is USA is 5'4. That means you are 8 inches
taller.
This is how it compares :
Height2

This is a significant difference. Some will say that being 3 inches taller than the women is enough.
It is indeed. But this forum is all about mogging - isn't it? So comment below, and tell me - are 8
inches of height difference - not enough?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others
No shit, face > height anyways

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
OP is 6'0".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, YoungRichNigga, Chadelite and 11 others
Period [illustration]

Either it’s location theory or the amount of 6’2” men is much higher than 5%. I’d say 6’4” is 5%. I’m 6’2” and I’m taller than 90% of people I walk past in school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 1751
Im a manlet so it doesnt matter

6’0” is the bare mininum not to be a complaint

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, Chadelite and 4 others
Face Face Face Face Face Face Face Face Face Face Face Face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Elias
Either it’s location theory or the amount of 6’2” men is much higher than 5%. I’d say 6’4” is 5%. I’m 6’2” and I’m taller than 90% of people I walk past in school
I'm 5"11 (and a half) and the guys around me are all at least 6"2-6"4. Hell, even my girlfriend is 6"2.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If you are 5’9 or over and lonely, the problem isn’t height my friend.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Highrise, LowTierNormie and 4 others
I mog people on downtown, i get mogged in shopping centers, but i noticed most if not all are frauding weight with that nike shoes

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
I'm 5"11 (and a half) and the guys around me are all at least 6"2-6"4. Hell, even my girlfriend is 6"2.
So all the guys around you are 6'2-6'4? Come on....

carnivore daiet

I mog people on downtown, i get mogged in shopping centers, but i noticed most if not all are frauding weight with that nike shoes
The 270 nike shoes, as well as the other high models, are giving around 3 cm.
Most people get 2-2.5 cm elevation from their shoe anyway. So these nike shoes
are not frauding - you get 0.5-1 cm boost at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
im 174 cm its bad i wont to end it bcs of muy hieght very often

This is true. We get so caught up the mental charades of the numbers but we have no visuals on how tall 6’ is. It’s just a number to us. We don’t have a visual in front of us when we say “I’m 6’”.

Most people here have inferior complex and it makes them feel shorter. Example @Pietrosiek. He’s 6’2 (6’1 and a half) and he thinks he’s short. He doesn’t understand how tall he actually is because he’s mentally ill.

6’ is tall. We just want to say we are 6’3, 6’4 for the status of saying “I’m 6’3”. When you spend all your time on PSL, you deluded yourself from reality. You spend hours looking at male models who are 6’2, 6’3, you look at Tyler Maher and other 6’5 mogging machines who are actually big because they have MUSCLE MASS and large frames to begin with.

If you’re above 5’10 and you live anywhere but the Netherlands and you think you’re short, you have inferiority complex. There’s plenty of guys who are shorter than you but you pay no attention to them because they’re invisible to you. You just try to find an excuse to make yourself feel like shit because you have anxiety and delude yourself from reality on these forums.

I see dudes when I’m out in public that look tall from 20-30 feet away and then when we walk past each other, we are the same height (our eyes align with each other). I have actually been genuinely surprised when Im out walking around and see a tall dude and we get closer and closer and it turns out we are the same height.

2 inches of height is not enough to “mog” or be ashamed of yourself. 5’10 to 6’ is easily fraudable if you have a good frame and wear shoes. I have the suspicion a lot of you guys suck at guessing guys’ height as well, especially if they are large (muscle).

You also need to remember that your eye level isn’t your height. It’s your eye level AND like ~3 inches. If you are considering LL and you’re above 5’10, you have inferiority complex and are mentally ill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Danish_Retard, underdog and 9 others

My roommates are both 6’4” so maybe that plays a certain role in bias observations. I’m taller than most but I definitely am not taller than 95%. 90-93% is a safe bet

This is true. We get so caught up the mental charades of the numbers but we have no visuals on how tall 6’ is. It’s just a number to us. We don’t have a visual in front of us when we say “I’m 6’”.

Most people here have inferior complex and it makes them feel shorter. Example @Pietrosiek. He’s 6’2 (6’1 and a half) and he thinks he’s short. He doesn’t understand how tall he actually is because he’s mentally ill.

6’ is tall. We just want to say we are 6’3, 6’4 for the status of saying “I’m 6’3”. When you spend all your time on PSL, you deluded yourself from reality. You spend hours looking at male models who are 6’2, 6’3, you look at Tyler Maher and other 6’5 mogging machines who are actually big because they have MUSCLE MASS and large frames to begin with.

If you’re above 5’10 and you live anywhere but the Netherlands and you think you’re short, you have inferiority complex. There’s plenty of guys who are shorter than you but you pay no attention to them because they’re invisible to you. You just try to find an excuse to make yourself feel like shit because you have anxiety and delude yourself from reality on these forums.

I see dudes when I’m out in public that look tall from 20-30 feet away and then when we walk past each other, we are the same height (our eyes align with each other). I have actually been genuinely surprised when Im out walking around and see a tall dude and we get closer and closer and it turns out we are the same height.

2 inches of height is not enough to “mog” or be ashamed of yourself. 5’10 to 6’ is easily fraudable if you have a good frame and wear shoes. I have the suspicion a lot of you guys suck at guessing guys’ height as well, especially if they are large (muscle).

You also need to remember that your eye level isn’t your height. It’s your eye level AND like ~3 inches. If you are considering LL and you’re above 5’10, you have inferiority complex and are mentally ill.
Brb 5'10.5"

• JFL

I agree with every word.

Yes, and it hurts. I am better looking when it comes to the face at least, except for one guy in the group, the women all call him "Bubba Ooooooooooooweeeeee" However you spell that.
Youre prob 5'10"
What makes you say that?

Yes, and it hurts. I am better looking when it comes to the face at least, except for one guy in the group, the women all call him "Bubba Ooooooooooooweeeeee" However you spell that.

What makes you say that?
5'10" guys think theyre 6' and come online saying "6ft isnt enough nowadays i get heightmogged by women daily"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mateusz74, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
5'10" guys think theyre 6' and come online saying "6ft isnt enough nowadays i get heightmogged by women daily"
I used to think I was 6"1 but was disappointed when someone else measured me and I was 5"11 (and a half). I know for a fact that I am that, but it's stupid to think that being 6"0 feet is not enough.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's nice to think your life would be on "easy mode" if you were 6'5,
and it is probably true. But your height is not going to change.
So see reality as it is - if you are 6'0 - it's enough.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, BigBoy, HighIQcel and 2 others

How easily fraudable is 6'9 to 7'0 bro? Can a 6'9 guy fraud to 7'0?

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
That’s like saying there is only a tiny difference between 5 ft 10 and 6 ft when in reality, the difference looks tremendous
Imho 190cm(6ft3) is the perfect height for slaying whereas 6 foot(183cm) is the average height for millennials and zoomers
Anyone who says otherwise clearly doesn’t go out
People are getting taller, not shorter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 1100, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
That’s like saying there is only a tiny difference between 5 ft 10 and 6 ft when in reality, the difference looks tremendous
Imho 190cm(6ft3) is the perfect height for slaying whereas 6 foot(183cm) is the average height for millennials and zoomers
Anyone who says otherwise clearly doesn’t go out
People are getting taller, not shorter
People are getting shorter bro. Back in the 80s and 90s, there were lots of nba players like Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Wilt Chamberlain and Shawn Bradley, Manute bol, Yao Ming all 7'2 and 7'6. Now in the nba, there arent so much giants! People are not getting taller

tf are you doing dating a 6’2” girl lmao no offense but anything past 5’6” for a girl is a no no

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2846
99% of normies claim 6' while actually being around 5'10"

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, LowTierNormie, SteveRogers and 1 other person
tf are you doing dating a 6’2” girl lmao no offense but anything past 5’6” for a girl is a no no
I dated a 6'1 women. There is nothing better than walking with a women mogging majority of guys passing by. Talking from experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a

• JFL
WHAT? I ALWAYS CALLED MYSELF TALL. DIFFERENT USERS CALLED ME MANLET. YOURE RETARDED DUDE?

She is stacylite with a shockingly 10/10 body for her height.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
NO! I LIKE TALL FOIDS. TALL = AESTHETIC. 5'9-5'11 IS IDEAL FOR FOIDS IMO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 3202 and BackFromTheMogging
heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a meme heights a
how tall are u

• +1
6ft as of like a week ago. Dad's 6'3 and brother is 6'2.

don't care, never have, even when I was like 5'9 a year and a half ago.
Does your dad call you a manlet?

• JFL
  • +1
women dont just want you to be taller than them, they want you to TOWER over them, absolute SHEER size difference. They like to feel small.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
women dont just want you to be taller than them, they want you to TOWER over them, absolute SHEER size difference. They like to feel small.
Thats why i mentioned 8 inch difference. Do you think its not enough? Then, what is? A foot??

Thats why i mentioned 8 inch difference. Do you think its not enough? Then, what is? A foot??
6 feet irl is nothing

just visit a popular nightclub in EU one time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2, EverythingMattersCel, turkproducer and 3 others