6 ft 1 is a mogger height here in Uk

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I wore shoe lifts to legit 6 ft 1 at evening and I felt solidly tall. Most men were around my eye level or eyebrow. The younger generation was around my forehead and below my hairline. Walked past many people and it is indeed a mogger height. Seeing guys above this height isn't as common as people think. It's definitely happens but even then they would probably only be like 6 ft 2 - 3. Now I can't speak for all places, but UK in the UK 6 ft 1 is a chad height and will be impressive for women.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, helpmeascend, deepfuckingvalue and 9 others
FaceAboveAll

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and roping3264
In uk yes, in netherlands or balkans no

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, TeenAscender, Skywalker and 3 others
Bullshit,avg Young is 6ft in UK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, EggKing, kuroro and 8 others
Height is cope. Face is law

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, 5.5psl, Manfrommars and 3 others
I heightmog everyone at 6’2

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Skywalker, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
just be taller so more people can see your deformed rat face theory

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Skywalker
Cope in slums of mumbai average streetshiter zoomer is 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, kuroro, Skywalker and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and try2beme
Bullshit,avg Young is 6ft in UK
Definitely not. The average UK women is like 5'3 and the averages uk male is 5'9-5'10 and I see a ton of guys in the lower averages.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, Beetlejuice and FaceAboveAll
I'm 6'1 (inb4 you're lying!) and 6'2 in regular shoes. It's not towering but I definitely feel tall a lot of the time and it's a good height at to have a solid physique, sometimes I get caught off guard how good my side profile looks in the mirror. From my anecdotal experience there's a good many tall people in the UK who I can recognise out when working/shopping/running etc. I think it's mainly because UK has been on the taller side for a long time, all you need is one generation of height and it spirals. I have a friend who's family is all very tall due to their grandfather and the subsequent women having children with taller men. Women definitely like it and I get the you're "quite" tall comment often. It's matter of fact tall in a country where the average is womanlet and manlet tier.

Last edited:
I'm 6'1 (inb4 you're lying!) and 6'2 in regular shoes. It's not towering but I definitely feel tall a lot of the time and it's a good height at to have a solid physique, sometimes I get caught off guard how good my side profile looks in the mirror. From my anecdotal experience there's a good many tall people in the UK who I can recognise out when working/shopping/running etc. I think it's mainly because UK has been on the taller side for a long time, all you need is one generation of height and it spirals. I have a friend who's family is all very tall due to their grandfather and the subsequent women having children with taller men. Women definitely like it and I get the you're "quite" tall comment often. It's matter of fact tall in a country where the average is womanlet and manlet tier.

Well, I'd say it's easily 85th percentile at the very least, likely pushing 90th percentile. Also, I'm talking about 6'1 evening height which means it is around 90th percentile for men. UK isn't really on the taller side tbh and is actually the shorter European country fro the looks of it. I see more taller middle aged men then zoomers though, especially in London. Maybe they are in executive positions where height is a factor for their role.

Well, I'd say it's easily 85th percentile at the very least, likely pushing 90th percentile. Also, I'm talking about 6'1 evening height which means it is around 90th percentile for men. UK isn't really on the taller side tbh and is actually the shorter European country fro the looks of it. I see more taller middle aged men then zoomers though, especially in London. Maybe they are in executive positions where height is a factor for their role.
I'm pretty much a solid 6'1. I don't feel like a giant but if you're tall I guess you notice the taller people more often. I don't interact with young people so no clue. Most of the older men are on the shorter side.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
I'm pretty much a solid 6'1. I don't feel like a giant but if you're tall I guess you notice the taller people more often. I don't interact with young people so no clue. Most of the older men are on the shorter side.
Jfl the most adult men here in UK are 5'8 - 5'9. I noticed for younger generation its more like 5'9 - 5'10. Look at videos of obama in public (legit 6'1) and he height mogs majority of men.

Live or hang around a well off area in the UK and 6ft1 is nothing.

• JFL
Live or hang around a well off area in the UK and 6ft1 is nothing.

So I'm from the UK, I don't know about you?

Even in posh areas I see 5 ft 10 - 5 ft 11 guys, so 6 ft 1 would still be tall / tallish and above average at the very least.

I never see see 5 ft 11+ as average here in UK. Its common height but definitely not average jfl

3 years

• Hmm...
im 6'1 in poland and I feel average height

• JFL
Jfl they say 180 is average for zoomers there. You would be tallish at least bro.
im from the tricity and im pretty sure the average here is taller than average in the rest of poland cause of northern genes and stuff

but I guess so im "tallish", but there are tons and tons of guys than me, like it's rare(and never happens) ill be the tallest one in a social setting

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and FaceAboveAll
So I'm from the UK, I don't know about you?

Even in posh areas I see 5 ft 10 - 5 ft 11 guys, so 6 ft 1 would still be tall / tallish and above average at the very least.

I never see see 5 ft 11+ as average here in UK. Its common height but definitely not average jfl

It's a sea of 6ft+ heightmoggers in posh areas, women are like 5'7 average. Absolutely brutal, I need to move to a more regular area.

It's a sea of 6ft+ heightmoggers in posh areas, women are like 5'7 average. Absolutely brutal, I need to move to a more regular area.
What a lot of people don't get here is that a lot of affluent people have generational height. Rich stacies marry tall chad and have tall sons and the cycle continues. I think a height of 5'7 is very uncommon for a women though, my dad's 6'1 mom's 5'5 and my sister's only 5'6.5. I think you're overestimating the average height by a lot though, England is one of the shortest European countries by far, the average british woman is only 5'3 compared to 5'5-5'7 in others. Average man is 5'9 Even the tallest European countries have an average of 180cm for the majority of grown men. 6'1 is a solid height in the UK, the tallest people I know are 6'3 and they're not very common.

Last edited:
im 6'1 in poland and I feel average height
You should definitely feel tall. Thing is when you're taller you focus on all of the people taller than you, it's an phenomenon.

You should definitely feel tall. Thing is when you're taller you focus on all of the people taller than you, it's an phenomenon.
I mean if someone is 6 ft 1 and they go out with the attitude as if they will height mog everyone (especially in big cities) then they will be left disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and lwlaiet060920

What is the ideal male height?​

6'2 and above you risk a bad frame, dick looking small propotions wise or horseface = ugly. Jfl at retarded autists thinking every woman wants a guy above 6'4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Deleted member 13626
Personally I think 5 ft 11 - 6 ft 1 is ideal range. Even rob paul himself thinks that's ideal.
Yep, saw a guy in hs legit 1.95 meters tall and incel. Shit stick frame and toothpick legs

I'm 6' or 6'1 in lifts with htn face and had more of a social life, girls interested in me and rejecting them etc than that lanklet but i guess autists here know better than someone who touches grass

If you have problems at 5'11/6'/6'1 you are fucking ugly and fat/skinny, not because of your height. Muh average zoomer is 6' muh 6'1 is manlet muh 6'5 ideal

• +1
Yep, saw a guy in hs legit 1.95 meters tall and incel. Shit stick frame and toothpick legs

I'm 6' or 6'1 in lifts with htn face and had more of a social life, girls interested in me and rejecting them etc than that lanklet but i guess autists here know better than someone who touches grass

If you have problems at 5'11/6'/6'1 you are fucking ugly and fat/skinny, not because of your height. Muh average zoomer is 6' muh 6'1 is manlet muh 6'5 ideal
Leonardo da vinci's virtruvian man (which is used as a marker of ideal proportions) is 180cm apparently.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 13626
Leonardo da vinci's virtruvian man (which is used as a marker of ideal proportions) is 180cm apparently.

This? I edited my comment to feature this, refresh the page

• Woah
View attachment 2686811

This? I edited my comment to feature this, refresh the page
And our hunter gatherers were 6 ft on average so it often goes a lot deeper than a number. Its a biological indicator of health and proportions.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I heightmog everyone at 6’2
I heightmog most in public by far, avg height there is def 5’8-5’9 or smth

But at a uni/party I def don’t, I maybe feel 2 inches above avg