6 ft 4 is a better height than. 6 ft 6

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
How do you cope you extra mega tallfags like
@eyes Or
@cocainecowboy
In my last threas I saıd you cant be incel as a tallfag.
But I dont mean 6 ft 5+Giraffe tier
I mean 6 ft 2-4 you huge faggots
OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1862, 2peasinapod and 2 others
5’9 is the best height ngl. paired with NA pheno is GOD TIER SLAYER. imagine having a 7psl face and being 5’9. like no one expects that so everyone wil b blown away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
1. I'm not an incel
2. 6'6" is better than 6'4" for dating prospects, it's worse for lifestyle convenience prospects
3. giraffe tier isnt 6'5". people are taller now, every teenager almost 6ft. if you think 6'5" is giraffe tier ur just oldcel midget. im sorry
4. rent free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shubham4894, ZyzzReincarnate, Anon and 3 others
5’9 is the best height ngl. paired with NA pheno is GOD TIER SLAYER. imagine having a 7psl face and being 5’9. like no one expects that so everyone wil b blown away
YES YES YES THİS İS TRUE ANYTHİNG ABOVE 5 ft 10 is lanky and subhuman
5 ft 9 is the best HEİGHT İN EXİSTENCE BABAABABABAHASHSHSUWUWUWUWUWUWJWWUUWUWWUUWUWWUWUWUWUWUWU
4ECF1A7B 4202 4BE8 B34B EEBF70C2AEF9

FIST ME DADDY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 685, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Who cares?

FACE

5'6 is the best height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2352
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 685
I’d be too busy being a professional athlete to be posting here if I was anywhere over 6’1”

Give me some of the stats some lucky people do nothing with...and I’d make a worlds different more with it.

I wish I was taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Proportions matter,Although I'd say 6'5 is the maximum ideal height anything taller than that is not convenient and unnecessary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: Germania
1. I'm not an incel
2. 6'6" is better than 6'4" for dating prospects, it's worse for lifestyle convenience prospects
3. giraffe tier isnt 6'5". people are taller now, every teenager almost 6ft. if you think 6'5" is giraffe tier ur just oldcel midget. im sorry
4. rent free
not true unless you live in a country that hasn't been first world since the 60's

Too hard man I don't have it the best at both xD
I need to make a new poll

1. 6'4 but bald
2. 6'4 but minus 1.5psl for face
3. Nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 685
1. I'm not an incel
4. rent free
height hasnt been increasing since the 70s dude

and 6'5+ is giraffe teir

almost every teen being 6ft? utterly delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
If you're over 6"2"" you are too tall for most things

Mido the slayer tier cope

Height is useless

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: xit
I'm not even gonna lie if I went to below average facially again and it wasn't fixable I'd immediately kms. I would take that even being the midget I am because there's lifts, elevator shoes, and LL if all else fails. But if my midface got like 5mm longer or I suddenly got a huge nose with super thick skin or a Stephen king tier philtrum there's no fixing that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
1. I'm not an incel
4. rent free
Is there a limitation non height considering you have the frame to back it up.
By limitation I mean dating wise, not everyday life

Fuck man i wanna be there😕
Poland. Few manlets below 5'9 (175), most dudes are 175 -180 rage 5'9-5'11. i'm in top 3 in my class in terms of height. One dude is 6'3 max i think just slightly taller than , one is as tall as me or slightly taller/shorter hard to say (he claims to be 190 but he's larping i think) There's 27 dudes. I saw maybe 2 dudes really tall like really above 190 in my school. I know also legit 6'4 guy and he slay with his statusmaxing partyboymaxing
I really hope for reaching 6'2 and i would be 100% happy with my height. People complement me on my height already.

6'5 maximum tbh

6'5 and 6'6 arent bad heights and i dont think they are worse than 6'4 for women however i wouldnt want to be any taller than 6'4 personally