A legitimate 6 ft 4 is actually borderline giant

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
A legitimate 6 ft 4 guy is honestly almost giant. People think of giants as being some "7 ft" monster, but those guys are so rare they basically don't exist in normal society. 6 ft 4 is definitely very tall to say the least, and is possibly giant tier here in the UK. The tallest guys I see on a day to day basis are y ft 2 usually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68396, RAMU KAKA, try2beme and 11 others
Yeah I’m 6’5 and hate going out in public from all the attention. Girls come up to me and say “you’re so tall” but then they look at my face, gag, avoid eye contact and try to leave the convo as quickly as possible. This has happened many times before to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro, RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
Agreed, and people say 6’6 is ideal when 6’4 is borderline comical.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and kanderior
Joined Dec 28, 2023

Yeah I’m 6’5 and hate going out in public from all the attention. Girls come up to me and say “you’re so tall” but then they look at my face, gag, avoid eye contact and try to leave the convo as soon as possible. This has happened many times before to me
Waste of height smh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, deepfuckingvalue, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
no it isn’t he can do muay thai or box or lethwei with those long ass limbs @sudanguy
@sportsmogger and I have already told him he should go for Swedish girls. They fuck literally any random bubble head Somali subhuman just because he's black and tall.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore, Akhi and 2 others
Last week I saw a guy who was like 6'5 (pure assumption based on proportions and how much taller he looked from my POV, unlike a lot of guys here I'm not gonna pretend I can use my eyes like a ruler). Tallest guy in the room, really stood out and yeah he looked borderline comical. Weird facial features, disproportionate and with that typical kyphotic neck these guys usually have too. Muh 6'5 chad, your odds of meeting a 6'4+ guy who actually looks good (or even normal) and proportionate are minuscule.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and murdah
I was at a conference last week and saw one guy who was like 6'5 (pure assumption based on proportions and how much taller he looked from my POV, unlike a lot of guys here I'm not gonna pretend I can eyeball heights accurately). And yeah he looked borderline comical. Weird "gigantic facial features" and that typical kyphotic neck these guys usually have too. Muh 6'5 chad, your odds of meeting a 6'4+ guy who actually looks good and proportionate are minuscule.

Also, those heights reduce lifespan (not like that matters to some people on here).

Very few times have I seen a guy over 6 ft 4 / 6 ft 5, and even then that was only going based off what they said.

A legitimate 6 ft 4 guy is honestly almost giant. People think of giants as being some "7 ft" monster, but those guys are so rare they basically don't exist in normal society. 6 ft 4 is definitely very tall to say the least, and is possibly giant tier here in the UK. The tallest guys I see on a day to day basis are y ft 2 usually.
very true, look up my thread on the heightpocalypse it will explain

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
i agree, any height over 7' especially is too tall and pointless, most people over 6'6" don't look good, possibly because of gh imbalances or acromegaly

it's harder to put on muscle as a tall guy (unless you have top tier genes) and you're likely to die early as a tall person

i'm saying this as someone who's 6'1.5" myself (if that's even considered tall anymore)

ideally, men shouldn't be that much taller than women

Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 30621 pm

this is the ideal height difference between men and women imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and sudanguy
very true, look up my thread on the heightpocalypse it will explain

Yes that is very true. I myself am legit 6'1, and this height is far less common than what people say it is. 6 ft 4 is only 3 inches taller than me, but literally mogs 5 ft 10 to death.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
the tallest ppl i see on a daily basis at my majority white state school (and it’s a big school so i see like hundreds a day) is 6’5. 6’6+ is so rare that you’d have to be delusional to think it’s ideal. 6’6 is 1 in every 1000 men percentile wise. 6’3-6’4 is most ideal imo percentile wise it’s 1-2 in every 100 men so still very big but not freakish

@sportsmogger and I have already told him he should go for Swedish girls. They fuck literally any random bubble head Somali subhuman just because he's black and tall.
curry from new delhi knows

I got heightmogged by a 205cm guy (confirmed by speaking to him) a 200cm guy (confirmed by speaking to him) and I'm guessing a 198cm guy in the space of 3 days.

There was also a guy I was convinced was heightmogging me but drlooksmax said we were the same height
I feel like there were more examples of me getting heightmogged but I was intoxicated a lot so cant remember
I suppose if you factor in that I may have passed thousands of people it doesn't sound as dramatic

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
But 6'4 is basically average among zoomers today.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
average height in women's eyes

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
i agree, any height over 7' especially is too tall and pointless, most people over 6'6" don't look good, possibly because of gh imbalances or acromegaly

it's harder to put on muscle as a tall guy (unless you have top tier genes) and you're likely to die early as a tall person

i'm saying this as someone who's 6'1.5" myself (if that's even considered tall anymore)

ideally, men shouldn't be that much taller than women

View attachment 2823912

this is the ideal height difference between men and women imo
Why you men Ken shouldn’t be much taller don’t women want to feel small and protected to feel feminine

I got heightmogged by a 205cm guy (confirmed by speaking to him) a 200cm guy (confirmed by speaking to him) and I'm guessing a 198cm guy in the space of 3 days.

There was also a guy I was convinced was heightmogging me but drlooksmax said we were the same height
I feel like there were more examples of me getting heightmogged but I was intoxicated a lot so cant remember
I suppose if you factor in that I may have passed thousands of people it doesn't sound as dramatic
where do you live where you would regularly run into guys like that? In Germany I've seen one giant dude my whole life, a black zoomer basketball-looking guy in a club who I estimate was around 6'7

How much coping in this thread

The only thing missing is someone that says 5'9 stallones height is ideal or something

nah you tripping 'im legit 6'4 and see people my height and taller everyday, get heightmogged at every club at least by one guy

where do you live where you would regularly run into guys like that? In Germany I've seen one giant dude my whole life, a black zoomer basketball-looking guy in a club who I estimate was around 6'7
This was in Poland
198cm guy looked slavic
200cm guy was Dutch
205cm guy looked like he was Germanic/Dutch

I also travelled through airports again recently and didn't see anyone taller than me in 2 days so I'm not trying to "disprove" the thread title

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
This was in Poland
198cm guy looked slavic
200cm guy was Dutch
205cm guy looked like he was Germanic/Dutch

I also travelled through airports again recently and didn't see anyone taller than me in 2 days so I'm not trying to "disprove" the thread title
yeah 6'4 in europe is practically average now, I dont stand out too much and assume you too, jfl selective breeding for height made even the girls look more masculine than many ethnics, plus all the 6 footers were lifts now

nah you tripping 'im legit 6'4 and see people my height and taller everyday, get heightmogged at every club at least by one guy
don't forget getting heightmatched by women all the time

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
don't forget getting heightmatched by women all the time
yeah fucking 6 footer gymcels with lifts causing a height infation now, i cant do that because i would be a 6'6 6'7 lanklet. they reap the benefits with none of the negatives.

Why you men Ken shouldn’t be much taller don’t women want to feel small and protected to feel feminine
i don't like foidlets

women want to be towered, they want to be with walking giants and this just looks stupid

don't think women necessarily want to feel small, they just don't want to feel big themselves, that's all

and any man can protect a woman imo, unless the threat is a muscular pro fighter or someone who is armed